HumaPro - You ready to grow? COME AND GET SOME!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see these logs....a lot of ppl talk about replacing their protein with humapro but I've never followed anyone log it

It's great for leaning I know that, never used for gaining.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cant wait to see these logs....a lot of ppl talk about replacing their protein with humapro but I've never followed anyone log it
I would be curious to see what happens if i do. I cant lie tho, im a little worried it will cause me to have cals too low. On the other hand if i drop another 600 cals in deficit thescale will go down, just hope its fat only and not muscle too.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am interested in seeing the results from those who applied. Different ends of spectrum as far as cutting to just needing more. Those who are following the logs should get some great feedback.

Good luck to everyone and cant wait to see the logs on this

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am interested in seeing the results from those who applied. Different ends of spectrum as far as cutting to just needing more. Those who are following the logs should get some great feedback.

Good luck to everyone and cant wait to see the logs on this
Yea me too. Ive read about it and it makes sense, just not sure how cost effective it would be. The protocol layed out for this log seems reasonable, but for anyone in the 200-225 range following the product label it would require a 90 serv tub every 12 days or so.

Im intested in seeing these logs and what happens.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea me too. Ive read about it and it makes sense, just not sure how cost effective it would be. The protocol layed out for this log seems reasonable, but for anyone in the 200-225 range following the product label it would require a 90 serv tub every 12 days or so.

Im intested in seeing these logs and what happens.
Can't imagine a day without eating my good old protein sources (chicken, lean beef, etc). I think I'd probably try HumaPro on a 5/2 IF kind of diet. Makes your fasting days that much more "productive".

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be curious to see what happens if i do. I cant lie tho, im a little worried it will cause me to have cals too low. On the other hand if i drop another 600 cals in deficit thescale will go down, just hope its fat only and not muscle too.
I've watched videos and read the creator of humapro mention taking humapro instead of protein powder...with that theory your saving yourself a few hundred calories that he says you can make up through whole foods if need be

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've watched videos and read the creator of humapro mention taking humapro instead of protein powder...with that theory your saving yourself a few hundred calories that he says you can make up through whole foods if need be

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely be down to run this on my current cut.

#1-8 --All requirements are met and the log is no problem at all.

Been wanting to try this for some time. Heard the flavors are on point.

Interested in apple cider, orange, or pineapple.
Hard to believe, but this is the first I've heard of Humapro. Seems too good to be true, but I'd love to continue my cutting cycle with it and test the claims!

1. Be a member here for 3+ months Yep
2. Have 75+ posts Yep
3. Have USA shipping address "Murica!
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion Will do--with pix!
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact At least 3. Most weeks 4-5.
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product A must for any log
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro I've been cutting/recomping since Jan. I can see ab outlines but want to see more. I turn 40 this fall and THIS WILL BE THE SHIRTLESS SUMMER! So to answer the question. I'll be doing the cutting protocol :D
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out! I'm honestly torn between Apple Cider and Pineapple. Hi-Tech Reps' Choice!
28 y/o 6ft 190lbs 16%bf, bouncing back from an injury trying to get back to pre injury form (220lbs 12%) need all the help I can get. I have looked at this product and been very curious about the validity of the claims made. Would love to give it a shot, on a 5day on 2day off split at the moment.

Logging requirements:

1. Be a member here for 3+ months
check
2. Have 75+ posts
check
3. Have USA shipping address
check
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion
No problem
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact
3 times absolutely no problem usually updae logs 5 days a week
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product
not a problem
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro. More then likely I would add it into a bulking phase, trying to keep it halfway clean , but still bulking none the less
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out!
Strawberry Kiwi or Sour Grape both sound delicious
i do and can meet all the initial requirements for this log. actually the two sponsored logs that i have completed are both for hi-tech products so I think you guys will remember that I'm committed to doing nice work.

I actually train doing olympic lifts mostly so I may not stimulate as much hypertrophy as you bodybuilder guys out there, but I am running a hybrid o-lift progression/DUP assistance lift program where I consistently do a moderate amount hypertrophy work each session. I'm 6 ft 2 and only weigh about 215 so I'm pretty much on a permabulk because even if i'm way underweight right now, my body type/height places me in the super heavy weight class if I ever intend to get really competitive.

i would like to try apple cider. i actually mostly rely on whole foods for my protein intake now so this would be nice as a convenient increase in total intake each day. i might swap it out for a meal here or there. besides the aid in hypertrophy i think this might really help with recovery seeing as how my training uses the whole body every session.
What are the rules here in regards to logging more than 1 product? I ask because I am VERY interested in this but have also recently applied for 11-kt. I don't want to get into any trouble here or ruin my chances of logging either product. Also, are you offering a full tub or just the 7-serving trial size pictured at the top of your post OP?

If it's acceptable to log/apply for this as well as 11-kt I'll leave my app here for your consideration. Thank you.

1. Be a member here for 3+ months: check
2. Have 75+ posts: check
3. Have USA shipping address: Yes
4. 1 Initial review on product flavor/mixability/discussion: no problem
5. 3 weekly updates in regards to how your cut/bulk is going and HumaPro's impact: my pleasure
6. Final review discussing your thoughts on the product: Yes
7. Tell us how you plan to use HumaPro: I'm bulking and aim to replace several shakes with HumaPro. Diet will be high in calories all around.
8. Tell us which flavor sounds the best that you want to try out! fresh cut pineapple please
Will you 5 please PM your shipping information AND emails (for tracking info and codes in the future)!!!!!

Thanks all and be on the lookout for future promos!!!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested to see how this works in place of whey/whole food protein sources too!

I mean, if I'm understanding this correctly, I can sub my normal 220g of protein with HP without calories? So instead of my normal 2200 cals while cutting I can drop to 1320 without worrying about my previous gainz?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm very interested to see how this works in place of whey/whole food protein sources too!

I mean, if I'm understanding this correctly, I can sub my normal 220g of protein with HP without calories? So instead of my normal 2200 cals while cutting I can drop to 1320 without worrying about my previous gainz?
That is correct.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If your going to be doing that i will be following your log very closely. If in the real world that actually works then it would be worth every penny.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! It might be rough mentally but I might just do that.

Lol. I noticed right after I posted that you had selected winners. Thanks and congrats, guys!

PM is on the way!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Congratulations guys!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulation folks!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. Today was the first day of my cut so I started HumaPro as well. Used the Peach Mango and Orange today. Both were pretty tasty.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing some flavor reviews

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
This is quite interesting. Love to see how low cal diet with this goes...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look forward to the logs. Surprised I had never heard about this product before. So definitely still interested. Congrats to the loggers!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Look forward to the logs. Surprised I had never heard about this product before. So definitely still interested. Congrats to the loggers!!
HumaPro has been around for a while, but has fallen off the radar for a hot minute

These logs should put it back on the map!!! Check it out and if you have any questions you can ask any of the Hi Tech reps!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been on 3 scoops of Humapro since December, I have raved about this stuff to other Hi-Tech Reps non stop. This stuff is honestly legit.

Strawberry Kiwi is my current favorite. Previously it was orange but I used to much in a row haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Will you 5 please PM your shipping information AND emails (for tracking info and codes in the future)!!!!!

Thanks all and be on the lookout for future promos!!!!!!
Awesome guys, congrats winners!! Please remember to post links to your logs in this thread so we can follow!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I May have to give this a try in the near future!

cyto

cyto

Awards
I'd like some Humapro as a logger, but I don't have enough posts. I've tried a few flavors and sour grape was the best. I hated orange surprise.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Humapro is awesome! I use it everyday and all day

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'd like some Humapro as a logger, but I don't have enough posts. I've tried a few flavors and sour grape was the best. I hated orange surprise.
Sup brother!!! This logging opportunity JUST closed but be on the look out for more in the future!!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to try this out! Got a mud obstacle course in 4 weeks, I'm wanting to run wild and shirtless.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on 3 scoops of Humapro since December, I have raved about this stuff to other Hi-Tech Reps non stop. This stuff is honestly legit.

Strawberry Kiwi is my current favorite. Previously it was orange but I used to much in a row haha.
Yes, your recommendation and constant praise for HumaPro is actually what got me to start using this on my cut. Definitely liking it so far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, your recommendation and constant praise for HumaPro is actually what got me to start using this on my cut. Definitely liking it so far.

Well.. you no better than anyone.. when I like something, you no it.. when I dont like something, YOU DAMN WELL NO IT!!! and you wont forget it because you will be frequently reminded :D haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like I got another "Must Try" product on my list!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well.. you no better than anyone.. when I like something, you no it.. when I dont like something, YOU DAMN WELL NO IT!!! and you wont forget it because you will be frequently reminded :D haha
Oh I know that by now brother. You're the queen of complaints but we love you for it lol

Looks like I got another "Must Try" product on my list!!
Should be at the top of the list

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been using 1 scoop in the a.m. with breakfast instead of whey and I gotta say the bloat after the meal is much reduced....I never notice bloat from whey except in the morning, I always thought it was the eggs which still cause some bloat, but humapro drastically helps reduce it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
i've been using 1 scoop in the a.m. with breakfast instead of whey and I gotta say the bloat after the meal is much reduced....I never notice bloat from whey except in the morning, I always thought it was the eggs which still cause some bloat, but humapro drastically helps reduce it
You know I am getting to that point as well. Ive been noticing TERRIBLE stomach discomfort with eggs recently (been going on about 2 weeks or so) and I am thinking I might have to switch it up.

If Humapro has been working then I might have to try it out that way then!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one of the greatest aspect of humapro is the fact that it allows you to meet protein requirements without any stomach issues. this is going to be crucial for me...hope to get my tub today/tomorrow

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm itching to order some of this. Fuggin college student budget ha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I am getting to that point as well. Ive been noticing TERRIBLE stomach discomfort with eggs recently (been going on about 2 weeks or so) and I am thinking I might have to switch it up.

If Humapro has been working then I might have to try it out that way then!
yeah you can switch out the protein from the eggs to match the serving from humapro and get extra calories in on another meal....I don't eat carbs for breakfast...so all I did was switch a scoop of whey with a scoop of humapro

I quit eating eggs a few years ago because I used to feel almost high when I ate them, but not high in a good way....like the spins from being drunk

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Been there before. Dining hall + backpack + tuperware... college gains hack.
Haha yea till you move off campus and have to buy and cook all your food... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it and like having control over what I eat, but much more time consuming and expensive

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was an RA, so I lived in campus all 4 years. Being in a freshman res hall for 4 years sucked lol, but MAN, I miss the cafeteria. Drop in and get everything you want with none of the prep work/time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was an RA, so I lived in campus all 4 years. Being in a freshman res hall for 4 years sucked lol, but MAN, I miss the cafeteria. Drop in and get everything you want with none of the prep work/time.
I got so fat freshman year lol, not literally but I couldn't take it. I felt gross.. I honestly stopped going and started just living off of protein powder and oatmeal no joke. I got food from the cafe only once a day.. usually dinner. I couldn't wait for my apartment sophomore year so I could have a car and go to a real gym even though our rec center was pretty badass.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got so fat freshman year lol, not literally but I couldn't take it. I felt gross.. I honestly stopped going and started just living off of protein powder and oatmeal no joke. I got food from the cafe only once a day.. usually dinner. I couldn't wait for my apartment sophomore year so I could have a car and go to a real gym even though our rec center was pretty badass.
lol I lost weight freshman year because I pledged a fraternity and barely ever got any sleep and drank way too much, puked all the time lol.
Then sophomore year got assaulted while defending my frat brother, had to have surgery and couldn't eat or drink much for a month, lost 20 pounds. Huge set back.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I lost weight freshman year because I pledged a fraternity and barely ever got any sleep and drank way too much, puked all the time lol.
Then sophomore year got assaulted while defending my frat brother, had to have surgery and couldn't eat or drink much for a month, lost 20 pounds. Huge set back.
Damn bro.. nuts. I never got into the whole frat thing. Could never honestly figure it out.. I never felt the need to have that close of friends, then again I like to do my own thing a lot of the time.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn bro.. nuts. I never got into the whole frat thing. Could never honestly figure it out.. I never felt the need to have that close of friends, then again I like to do my own thing a lot of the time.
Lol funny thing is that I'm the same way, and the fact that I'm into bodybuilding really sets me apart from the rest of the guys. I still hang out with them and we are friends, but the large majority of the time I am doing my own thing.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Haha yea till you move off campus and have to buy and cook all your food... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it and like having control over what I eat, but much more time consuming and expensive
We were never allowed to live off campus when I went. So I was able to raid the dining hall all 4 years!!!! Oh man, they lost so much money on chicken and rice between my Junior and Senior year

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
To all the winners

Your HUMAPRO is on its way!!!! Make sure to drop a link to your thread in here so we all can watch this awesomeness unfold

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To all the winners

Your HUMAPRO is on its way!!!! Make sure to drop a link to your thread in here so we all can watch this awesomeness unfold
Great news!!