Humapro

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately I can no longer intake my usual amount of daily protein shakes/bars along with my IBS flair ups. And eating more meat is a hard option because of constipation so it’s difficult to eat sometimes. Do you guys think ALRI will give me any significant amount of protein? Or does everyone still believe it’s just another bcaa product?

fyi, already bought some and will use it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unfortunately I can no longer intake my usual amount of daily protein shakes/bars along with my IBS flair ups. And eating more meat is a hard option because of constipation so it’s difficult to eat sometimes. Do you guys think ALRI will give me any significant amount of protein? Or does everyone still believe it’s just another bcaa product?

fyi, already bought some and will use it
Waste of money, sorry.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Waste of money, sorry.
You also have no reason to drink protein shakes and eat protein bars daily, there's plenty of people with IBS who get their protein in every day.

Probiotics, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes. Read up on those, they'll fix your little gut problem right up and help your digestion a lot. You can also try researching some bpc 157, even if you don't like injections this stuff works in pill form as well. It might actually be better to ingest it because it's going straight to your gut