Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When i was at SERE school in the military i snared a rabbit. They told me everything on the rabbit but some of the guts was edible...so i sucked the eyeball out of its head to make a chick pilot throw up. She did when i bit down on it it popped and squirted eye juice out
lol...how did it taste?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If energy dropped, extra reason to not put yourself through grueling cardio,

Do it to keep in shape, I wouldn't overdo it as a weight loss tool until everything else fails you first
when I am doing cardio regularly my energy level goes way UP!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually feel more energized throughout the day when ive had a good cardio session as well
everyone I talk to feels that way...usually they will tell me if they miss a few their energy goes way down, same for me....I have a bum knee and can just do light cardio now, I really miss intense cardio sessions!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
so my 1 mile walk stays , but the evening sessions goes I guess . either way Monday ill be eating more veg hopefully that will boost me up !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so my 1 mile walk stays , but the evening sessions goes I guess . either way Monday ill be eating more veg hopefully that will boost me up !
everything takes time....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
everything takes time....
yes patience has been a harder facet to attain , I think the older I get the easier waiting becomes .... I hope I hit my goals at the end . I upped everything to get there faster . So ill take it a little slower in hopes and prayers that I make it !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes patience has been a harder facet to attain , I think the older I get the easier waiting becomes .... I hope I hit my goals at the end . I upped everything to get there faster . So ill take it a little slower in hopes and prayers that I make it !
atta boy!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Going shopping tomorrow for produce and low fat meat cuts.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
List is as follows lmk if im missing any thing

Broccoli
Kale
Lettuce
Cherry tomatoes
Celery
Oranges
Bananas
Sweet Potatoes
Red potatoes
Boneless chicken
Salmon
Catfish

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All looks good man,
As long as you enjoy everything on that list.

No specific foods are magic, overall macros are though

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Red beans! good carbs :D

And you need to be a hulk in the kitchens aswell mateeee! :p

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
All looks good man,

When i weigh myslef tonight ill post my info and maybe we can revisit my macros since I dropped 40lbs since oct ...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Definitely canned or bagged tho ?
If i were you.. I would soake them over night..Boile them for a hour.. And put them in a container in the frige...They can stay good for some days...Im not a big fan of canned foods...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If i were you.. I would soake them over night..Boile them for a hour.. And put them in a container in the frige...They can stay good for some days...Im not a big fan of canned foods...
I have 2 cans of goya reds i add to rice but id eat reds with red potatoes and steak my fav!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 cans of goya reds i add to rice but id eat reds with red potatoes and steak my fav!
I might be a under trained fat bastard...But i know my food.. If you have any questions or anything Hulkie.. Just ask me.. Im here to support you ! What was your goal besides being a natty for a year :D

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I might be a under trained fat bastard...But i know my food.. If you have any questions or anything Hulkie.. Just ask me.. Im here to support you ! What was your goal besides being a natty for a year :D
Get to 170 from 225 in October i was 265

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Get to 170 from 225 in October i was 265
Well bud your on your way !! roooootin for ya.! Im gonna go full retard with a awesome cycle the next months :D I just need a month of rehab then its of to testo land ! :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All looks good man,

So much this. Granted after awhile your body will begin to crave the foods you eat, but it's always best to start with things you already enjoy. Sustainability is the key.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well bud your on your way !! roooootin for ya.! Im gonna go full retard with a awesome cycle the next months :D I just need a month of rehab then its of to testo land ! :D
You do what works for you bro make sure you tag me in it so I can be there for the ride. I can't wait to see what you're running I honestly don't miss being on cycle anymore I haven't felt normal and almost 5 years my body is actually working again instead of working against itself.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So much this. Granted after awhile your body will begin to crave the foods you eat, but it's always best to start with things you already enjoy. Sustainability is the key.
Absolutely I won't stop until I reach my goal as long as I stay focused which is in a problem. I should be just fine plus I have all of the best standing behind me you guys have no idea how much the support you give me means. I guess I was known for making some wild choices on cycle but all that shīt's done now. Doing things the right way also gives a great feeling so thanks to all you guys who have my back through this.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this.

I'm usually one that buys lower fat cuts of meat, but when I went to the store for broccoli today, they had boneless skinless chicken thighs at a manager's special price.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
In for this.

I'm usually one that buys lower fat cuts of meat, but when I went to the store for broccoli today, they had boneless skinless chicken thighs at a manager's special price.
That's a great idea I can't wait to throw SLINMAX and HYPERMAX on top of this diet . I plan on logging them both as well . Im aiming for a good score on produce today and a few meats . Its going to be a game changer for me !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for this.

Kroger's!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam excited to see how well HYPERMAX and ALPHAMAX work together! !! Put me in hyper drive !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iam excited to see how well HYPERMAX and ALPHAMAX work together! !! Put me in hyper drive !
I have used them both separately never together....I bought them with my own dime, your buddies at performax were too cheap to even send samples, lol!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I have used them both separately never together....I bought them with my own dime, your buddies at performax were too cheap to even send samples, lol!!!
I dont think we have samples of that . But the whole line up is looking great . That SLINMAX and OXYMAX look good together as well . I will definitely log anything I use .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive used the CREMAX XT and it was so good i had to order another 1 . Its almost empty maybe 8 uses left. It gave me insane power and pumps . Definitely love it !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont think we have samples of that . But the whole line up is looking great . That SLINMAX and OXYMAX look good together as well . I will definitely log anything I use .
it was the oxymax I was talking about, not hypermax...I don't remember trying hypermax.

even though I am a little peeved at performax reps, I agree the products THAT I HAVE BOUGHT, HAVE WORKED WELL!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
it was the oxymax I was talking about, not hypermax...I don't remember trying hypermax.

even though I am a little peeved at performax reps, I agree the products THAT I HAVE BOUGHT, HAVE WORKED WELL!!!
Im going to inbox u a link to check out for the samples .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im going to inbox u a link to check out for the samples .
lol...very generous, but I wasn't asking for handouts...just venting, lol!!!

I am good now!!!

I want to make sure you know this wasn't directed at you!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol...very generous, but I wasn't asking for handouts...just venting, lol!!!

I am good now!!!

I want to make sure you know this wasn't directed at you!!!
I know T just trying to help . Im glad u feel better .

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second tub of hypermax watermelon and it makes me sweat like I'm in a sauna, and not a bad pump. Also using oxymax when I need a kick and using carnimax whenever I remember. Good products for sure.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anything at this point to boost me along . Performax has amazing products. Definitely went over board on the broccoli and boneless chicken last night ....

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You do what works for you bro make sure you tag me in it so I can be there for the ride. I can't wait to see what you're running I honestly don't miss being on cycle anymore I haven't felt normal and almost 5 years my body is actually working again instead of working against itself.
Androtest and 1t nano., From Fusion Supplements. Have done Androtest once and its g2g!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A wise old man once told me if I wasn't careful I would get better gains off of SERM then I would on cyce . I'm almost 4 weeks in the PCT and I am huge lost a lot of weight. my muscles are more pronounced veins are popping out . biceps got a sexy peak triceps looking nice my back is hard . just got to work on them legs and them abs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my second tub of hypermax watermelon and it makes me sweat like I'm in a sauna, and not a bad pump. Also using oxymax when I need a kick and using carnimax whenever I remember. Good products for sure.
yup...I got a free carnimax when I bough oxymax, they worked real well together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A wise old man once told me if I wasn't careful I would get better gains off of SERM then I would on cyce . I'm almost 4 weeks in the PCT and I am huge lost a lot of weight. my muscles are more pronounced veins are popping out . biceps got a sexy peak triceps looking nice my back is hard . just got to work on them legs and them abs
walk jog walk jog walk jog walk jog....jog sprint jog sprint jog sprint

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
walk jog walk jog walk jog walk jog....jog sprint jog sprint jog sprint
This I've done and i love the way it gives me energy for days to come . Its when i back off the cardio than i start feeling like ****.

yup...I got a free carnimax when I bough oxymax, they worked real well together.

I guess I wasn't born yet when this deal happened. Damn u get the hook ups !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This I've done and i love the way it gives me energy for days to come . Its when i back off the cardio that i start feeling like ****.

I guess I wasn't born yet when this deal happened. Damn u get the hook ups !
it was the introductory offer when oxymax was 1st released-buy one get a free carnimax.....I applied to log oxymax, but of course I wasn't picked, lol---so I bought some!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
it was the introductory offer when oxymax was 1st released-buy one get a free carnimax.....I applied to log oxymax, but of course I wasn't picked, lol---so I bought some!!!
Im too anxious i might buy some n ship overnight.

I dont know but i been told :drillsergeant:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im too anxious i might buy some n ship overnight.

I dont know but i been told :drillsergeant:
see...I roll with the punches, even though a certain company has not been good to me-I still praise their products!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So for today its going to be a smash and grab day . Maximum push pull . Legs abs forearms and shoulders. Work out up in a few .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today's lesson was how to combine spinach and kale in a meal without having an overload of sodium attached to it. It's hard to find a good cut of meat to go with those two veggies most people would choose an open pork roast or a nice thick cut of venison. Me personally I would have just settled for some pierogies and cabbage but you know the whole cutting thing it's like a hammer in the back of my head all day...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
Cycle Logs 46
prld2gr8ns General Chat 22