Hulk going natty for a solid 365 days starting 1/1/16

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's lesson was how to combine spinach and kale in a meal without having an overload of sodium attached to it. It's hard to find a good cut of meat to go with those two veggies most people would choose an open pork roast or a nice thick cut of venison. Me personally I would have just settled for some pierogies and cabbage but you know the whole cutting thing it's like a hammer in the back of my head all day...
Uuuugh haven't cut in a couple years. Been on permabulk. But it's coming. Thanks for reminding me how much it's gonna suck. Will at least be easier with some new mass

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm on my second tub of hypermax watermelon and it makes me sweat like I'm in a sauna, and not a bad pump. Also using oxymax when I need a kick and using carnimax whenever I remember. Good products for sure.
Wats your favorite time to take hypermax and oxymax ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Uuuugh haven't cut in a couple years. Been on permabulk. But it's coming. Thanks for reminding me how much it's gonna suck. Will at least be easier with some new mass
Yeah but look at ya !!!! U already have a lean machine. Stack slabs of muscle mass on that frame !!! My permabulk almost broke my ankles hah !

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but look at ya !!!! U already have a lean machine. Stack slabs of muscle mass on that frame !!! My permabulk almost broke my ankles hah !
If you're talking about that avi pic, that was at the end of last cut. Not that lean now, but 40lbs. heavier!! That was 187. Sitting 226 now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you're talking about that avi pic, that was at the end of last cut. Not that lean now, but 40lbs. heavier!! That was 187. Sitting 226 now.
I seen your recent uploads still looking good. I personally think adding citrus fruits and lots of veggies helped me lose all the weight so far . I got huge but didn't manage my eating. Thank god i fixed it before it got to bad.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seen your recent uploads still looking good. I personally think adding citrus fruits and lots of veggies helped me lose all the weight so far . I got huge but didn't manage my eating. Thank god i fixed it before it got to bad.
Thanks dude. We are our own harshest critics. I'll be on the fruit and veg train soon too!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks dude. We are our own harshest critics. I'll be on the fruit and veg train soon too!!!
Its worth it imo. Im on that permacut until next year . Goals to lose 50 more lbs.in 12 months

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So this a hypothesis if 3500 cals equals a pound and i want to lose 50 lbs . Thats 175,000 calories to burn/scortch in a year .
Thats would mean that i would have to burn close to 500 cals a day to reach my goal . So in essence dropping my cals originally by 500 and adding cardio into my everyday life was a shot in the dark at my goal . Correct me if iam wrong here please . Would this be a wise idea in order to reach my goal at a steady pace ?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So this a hypothesis if 3500 cals equals a pound and i want to lose 50 lbs . Thats 175,000 calories to burn/scortch in a year .
Thats would mean that i would have to burn close to 500 cals a day to reach my goal . So in essence dropping my cals originally by 500 and adding cardio into my everyday life was a shot in the dark at my goal . Correct me if iam wrong here please . Would this be a wise idea in order to reach my goal at a steady pace ?
Definitely not as simple as that.

Quality of the food you ingest, macros, training, genetics, etc will all play a role in how your body processes or deals with calories ingested or deprived.

What is your current cal intake and macro split?

I wouldn't reduce call more than 20% to start, and adjust macros to suit fat loss + muscle retention.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its all up to date sir :) im down 4 lbs as i weigh my self every morning i update.
Nice you will be super shredded at 173lbs no doubt. About you theory on 500 cal being burned a day to burn a pound a week, fat loss is not linear. You will end having to increase energy expenditure or lower calorie intake as the weight loss progresses.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely not as simple as that.

Quality of the food you ingest, macros, training, genetics, etc will all play a role in how your body processes or deals with calories ingested or deprived.

What is your current cal intake and macro split?

I wouldn't reduce call more than 20% to start, and adjust macros to suit fat loss + muscle retention.
I went from 3500 - 4500 to 2000 - 2500

Macro split is complicated 50p 40c 20f

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice you will be super shredded at 173lbs no doubt. About you theory on 500 cal being burned a day to burn a pound a week, fat loss is not linear. You will end having to increase energy expenditure or lower calorie intake as the weight loss progresses.
Awesome! !! That whole theory thing was one of those light bulbs in my head . Sounds easy. As long as i stay committed and vigilant things will go smooth.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Wats your favorite time to take hypermax and oxymax ?
I train first thing in the morning, so I put 1.5 - 2 scoops in about 400mm of water and drink that as soon as I wake up. The 15-20 min later hit the weights. I will use oxymax in the early arvo if tired or if I'm just doing fasted LISS cardio I will have oxymax when I wake and do my cardio. Oxymax has a clean energy with no crash, it's pretty good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Happens when I spam click 'like'. Obviously it takes my page a while to load when I try.
same... just did it to me a few min ago... it just happens sometimes

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Well i have decided to only run natty supps for a whole year . I depleted all my ph ds im da . Time for the test of inner strength and will power . Thanks to all who sub and all who comment . Let the fun begin.
1st month sup list going here
What about TRT? (I am not saying that TRT is not natty because I feel it is natty as long as your TT is within normal range).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I almost took it but decided to just pct and see where i can get from there.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today was a silly day . Non stop at work and non stop at home . Got dinner cooked kids fed everything going well. Tonight the Bruins play the Rangers . Ill be glued to the TV so its an off day for me . I think i ate a little to much lettuce. I wonder if the lettuce is causing my gas haha .

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went from 3500 - 4500 to 2000 - 2500

Macro split is complicated 50p 40c 20f
Wouldn't drop that fast.

4500️4000 + cardio ~ plateau (weight stalls)
4000️3500 + cardio ~ plateau (weight stalls)
3500️3000 + cardio ~ plateau (weight stalls)

You get the picture. This ensures optimal muscle mass kept, while slowly losing weight and giving you enough kcals to keep the weight coming off.

Obviously when you get leaner, dieting gets trickier. Refeeds (bi-weekly or weekly) and either more or less cardio.

Don't rush the weight loss, and don't get discouraged! It takes time man.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wouldn't drop that fast.

You get the picture. This ensures optimal muscle mass kept, while slowly losing weight and giving you enough kcals to keep the weight coming off.

Obviously when you get leaner, dieting gets trickier. Refeeds (bi-weekly or weekly) and either more or less cardio.

The large drop and calories was not intentional I completely lost my appetite and was only consuming approximately 2000 kcals a day. Some days I didn't eat at all for 10 to 12 hours again this was not intentional mostly due to the fact that I work weird hours and by the time I get home I'm not really hungry. Usually I'll grab something healthy if I can find it I really look forward to the weeks coming tons of fresh vegetables and water. Any advice that you have to offer here or anywhere for me I'd be more than happy to listen to this is a learning experience for me. I'm used to using crazy cut cycles that only drop the weight temporarily for bulking cycles that were never ending and almost left me debilitated . So any advice is welcome thanks again.....

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I love your commitment, brother. Excited to see that you're excited about it. In for dem cutz and lean musclez bro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I love your commitment, brother. Excited to see that you're excited about it. In for dem cutz and lean musclez bro
Thanks . Its a journey. Pics up tomorrow i took them 3 weeks ago as before pics . Ill probably post a pic every month in the very first thread so everyone can see the progress.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks . Its a journey. Pics up tomorrow i took them 3 weeks ago as before pics . Ill probably post a pic every month in the very first thread so everyone can see the progress.
Cool man. We're here for support. Excited to see progress. Going the natty route for a while as well. What's your natty stack look like?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cool man. We're here for support. Excited to see progress. Going the natty route for a while as well. What's your natty stack look like?
Right now im using
fish oil
D3 at 10000ius
Animal pak mv
Milk thistle
Acai berry
Lean efx
Taurine just to use it up
Creatine by gnc amp
Assorted pwos here and there
Nothing of a unnatural form . Ill update here as i add more.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wouldn't drop that fast.

Tell me more about these refeed things .?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tell me more about these refeed things .?
you've got a long way to go before you're gonna need these ;)

But when you do... It's the most wonderful day where you eat loooaaadddssss of carbs (low fat, low protein). calories usually take a big increase as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But when you do... It's the most wonderful day where you eat loooaaadddssss of carbs (low fat, low protein). calories usually take a big increase as well.
Anyone who can eat 27,000 in a day knows how to do it.

Not sure if was srs...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Insane i cant wait !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was a silly day . Non stop at work and non stop at home . Got dinner cooked kids fed everything going well. Tonight the Bruins play the Rangers . Ill be glued to the TV so its an off day for me . I think i ate a little to much lettuce. I wonder if the lettuce is causing my gas haha .
one of these days I am agonna try that celery thing and see if it's true!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've only eaten 810 calories so far been up since 445am . Iam not hungry but i want to eat all cals left b4 6pm ... good idea or bad idea?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha celery thing pm me if its graphic if not pls share haha ill go buy some right meow
they say it's peter North's secret to BIG LOADS!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The last time i ate celery in abundance I had gas so bad i had to walk for 45 mins to get rid of it
LOL...that made me think of those girls ole peter is 'performing' with......:run:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why before 6pm?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im hoping to correct my metabolism but i got mixed advice on the way to eat right
just eat whenever. its really not that important and there's no one that can tell you "your metabolism is broken"... your diet was broken. your metabolism is most likely fine.

If you want to eat before 6pm, thats fine too, but its not going to make things better or worse. Daily cals trumps eating times. Eat your cals when youre hungry.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
View attachment 128884

Micronutrients should fall just under macronutrients
Im a very honest guy I don't know the difference between micronutrients and macro nutrients so I am here to learn I personally don't like using Google. So can somebody please explain to me what the the difference is here Thanks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Micros are vitamins and minerals the body needs in minute amounts to properly function. Macros are the bulk of what we eat. Protein, carbs, and fat. If you hit proper macros with a well balanced food diet then micronutrients intake should be sufficient. Any deficiencies generally could be addressed with a solid multi.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
Cycle Logs 46
prld2gr8ns General Chat 22