Hulk going natty for a solid 365 days starting 1/1/16

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Iam good ole buddy hows things down under ? Here its all the same except the weather! I'll be posting a bit of a plan tomorrow discussing my goals of this one year off . Ill be very open to feedback!
Doin great man. I look forward to seeing how this goes. Im sure ill learn some stuff and incorporate it into what i do as well. I have a week left of my pct after my osta cardarine and mk677 stack. I will be going natty for a few months as well

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I plan to lose anywhere from 8 pounds 10 pounds a month until I reach my goal. I'm not going to try to set any dramatic expectations for myself I know that leads to massive failure from personal experience. For my diet I'd like to keep it simple eating mostly chicken and seafood. I plan on buying 5 pounds of shrimp 5 pounds of haddock 5 pounds of lake trout in 5 pounds of clams. 10 pounds of chicken 10 pounds of beef 3 bags of rice 6 cans of beans and a whole bunch of low fat Apple Cinnamon rice cakes.

I'd like to aim for five small meals a day . Each meal what consists of about 40 grams of protein 9 - 10 grams of fat 60 to 70 grams of carbs. This will be my first weeks macro split I will be weighing myself before and after this week is up this week "will" start next week actually Monday. I'm going to do a full 7 days times 4 different macro splits recording my weight for each 7 days keeping soft drinks to a minimum of one of the drinking at least one to two gallons of filtered water. No snacks other than fat free rice cakes Limited - 3 - 4 a day until I don't need any at all the dieting aspect seems to be one of my weakest points. Used to be a nice bottle of prohormones called a cut cycle that I could use to simply drop 25 to 35 pounds in a matter of four weeks doesn't work anymore because I'm on a natural 1 year cycle with no pro hormones or antibiotics steroids of any kind.

I'm also going to be following a very strict workout plan for strength gain weight loss. At this point I don't care how big my muscles are or how they look. My main goal is to drop as much fat as possible in one year safely by doing it the right way. Dieting - is going to be very fun now that I have all of the tools necessary to do it correctly.

I'm going to be writing a spreadsheet out in the next couple of days of my workout plan it will be a modified GVT / power lifting regimen looking forward to a full recomposition may be ending at around 175 pounds my plan is to drop from 38 40 waste to 30 32 in 1 year.

I'm open for any suggestions anybody has on the dieting aspect or my idea of using German volume training in powerlifting as a one-year dedicated workout.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're gonna kill it. It's all about working towards a goal and staying motivated and you have that in spades good sir!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
change-up works best for me..keep the body guessing, do the same routine for too and the body becomes conditioned to it!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I plan to lose anywhere from 8 pounds 10 pounds a month until I reach my goal. I'm not going to try to set any dramatic expectations for myself I know that leads to massive failure from personal experience. For my diet I'd like to keep it simple eating mostly chicken and seafood. I plan on buying 5 pounds of shrimp 5 pounds of haddock 5 pounds of lake trout in 5 pounds of clams. 10 pounds of chicken 10 pounds of beef 3 bags of rice 6 cans of beans and a whole bunch of low fat Apple Cinnamon rice cakes.

I'd like to aim for five small meals a day . Each meal what consists of about 40 grams of protein 9 - 10 grams of fat 60 to 70 grams of carbs. This will be my first weeks macro split I will be weighing myself before and after this week is up this week "will" start next week actually Monday. I'm going to do a full 7 days times 4 different macro splits recording my weight for each 7 days keeping soft drinks to a minimum of one of the drinking at least one to two gallons of filtered water. No snacks other than fat free rice cakes Limited - 3 - 4 a day until I don't need any at all the dieting aspect seems to be one of my weakest points. Used to be a nice bottle of prohormones called a cut cycle that I could use to simply drop 25 to 35 pounds in a matter of four weeks doesn't work anymore because I'm on a natural 1 year cycle with no pro hormones or antibiotics steroids of any kind.

I'm also going to be following a very strict workout plan for strength gain weight loss. At this point I don't care how big my muscles are or how they look. My main goal is to drop as much fat as possible in one year safely by doing it the right way. Dieting - is going to be very fun now that I have all of the tools necessary to do it correctly.

I'm going to be writing a spreadsheet out in the next couple of days of my workout plan it will be a modified GVT / power lifting regimen looking forward to a full recomposition may be ending at around 175 pounds my plan is to drop from 38 40 waste to 30 32 in 1 year.

I'm open for any suggestions anybody has on the dieting aspect or my idea of using German volume training in powerlifting as a one-year dedicated workout.
So if I'm reading this right, you're planning on trying out 4 different macro splits, each for 7 days, and picking the one that works best?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So if I'm reading this right, you're planning on trying out 4 different macro splits, each for 7 days, and picking the one that works best?
Yes iam whacky and have no logic behind my idea . Should i extend the trials longer ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes iam whacky and have no logic behind my idea . Should i extend the trials longer ?
Way, way longer, if the goal is to compare efficacy.

In a week you may only note which tends to keep bloat off you better, or which suits your own preferences more,
But you won't objectively be able to choose one from this otherwise.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Way, way longer, if the goal is to compare efficacy.

In a week you may only note which tends to keep bloat off you better, or which suits your own preferences more,
But you won't objectively be able to choose one from this otherwise.
Thanks . Iam very new to watching what i eat . Usually its been grab and go but iam ready to devote and fight this out !
Yeha noha to all !

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks . Iam very new to watching what i eat . Usually its been grab and go but iam ready to devote and fight this out !
Yeha noha to all !
If you're new to dieting/tracking, you should hopefully see good results regardless.
It's the first step

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you're new to dieting/tracking, you should hopefully see good results regardless.
It's the first step
Its definitely new i used to consume on average 3500 to 4500 cals a day now iam shooting for 1800 to 2000 . Hopefully see a big change in the first month.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its definitely new i used to consume on average 3500 to 4500 cals a day now iam shooting for 1800 to 2000 . Hopefully see a big change in the first month.
Huge change!

I know it's not at all the same, but if I suddenly almost halved my calories I would hate life lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Basically I've discovered that there are low carb and calorie sources of plentiful food hah . Im excited to try this new diet . Lost of veggies as well . Fresh organic veggies no cans.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So much yes. At a minimum,2-3 weeks. And that's after you have already cleaned up your diet for 2-3 prior to that. Otherwise, whatever split you run first will certainly show the best results since it'll be those "noob" losses that always occur when so one cleans things up. A month to 8 weeks is far more optimal to determine if a diet really works

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's way too big of a cut right off the bat! You won't have any room to drop first her when weight loss slows in a month or two. Also it'll cause your body to slow metabolism and all your hormones sooner as it'll think you're starving.

Start closer to 2.5-3k and work down. You'll lose a ton right away just by cleaning things up.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
That's way too big of a cut right off the bat! You won't have any room to drop first her when weight loss slows in a month or two. Also it'll cause your body to slow metabolism and all your hormones sooner as it'll think you're starving.

Start closer to 2.5-3k and work down. You'll lose a ton right away just by cleaning things up.
So much good advice jeez you guys are the fukking best !!!

Now to figure out a nice plan with lotttts of vegetables in it.

Biggest problem i had was portion size cheese and sodas . Soda is down to 1 a day from 6 thats a big drop in cals as well lol. Cheese is out in the back yard somewhere near the woods ha.

Ive been looking into a meal plan based off the protien sources , but now im thinking to base my meals off the veggies amd pick a meat that fits.

Would liss help me more than hiit as far as weight loss ?
Is there a way to combine them both ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So much good advice jeez you guys are the fukking best !!!

Now to figure out a nice plan with lotttts of vegetables in it.

Biggest problem i had was portion size cheese and sodas . Soda is down to 1 a day from 6 thats a big drop in cals as well lol. Cheese is out in the back yard somewhere near the woods ha.

Ive been looking into a meal plan based off the protien sources , but now im thinking to base my meals off the veggies amd pick a meat that fits.

Would liss help me more than hiit as far as weight loss ?
Is there a way to combine them both ?
Both types of cardio have their benefits and drawbacks. Considering where you are, you have a few options but the biggest thing (again) is to start small/slow. You should only be doing a little bit of cardio (maybe 2-3 times a week 20min Max liss or 10max hiit) otherwise (again) you won't have anything to add later on. You don't wanna have to be doing 2hours at the end.

My suggestion would be to do some of both. Pick 3 days a week and rotate 2 days liss, 1 hiit and the next week 2 hiit, 1 liss. Short sessions for now.

As for the veggies, my go-to is to make a big veggie stew. You can add tons of stuff like celery and cabbage that has very few cals and just use some diet soda and spices to make it into a stew. Let it cool down for longer to make it thicker and tastier. I make a giant bowl for dinner every night and it's like 100cals for about 8 cups worth of stew.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
start walking for 20 minutes...then walk awhile and then slow jog...build up until you can slow jog for 20 minutes...gradually sprint for 50 yards then alternate slow jog for at least 30 minutes, preferably 45...I have been there and done it, doing this outside at the track or park for me is a hundred times more effective than treadmill...but a treadmill will do if weather sucks....after you walk and sprint immediately drop down and do situps, they are most effective after this cardio.

I incorporated this routine into my lifting when I dropped from 265 to 220, it is amazing how fast the weight/fat will drop.

it sucks I have a bad knee and can't do this now, I am around 215 and like to be around 200-205!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Boone has your back :)

I think all 3 of us are happy with bulk vegetables then haha, I need a second fridge at this point with the produce I go through.

But I love it. I get into a snacking mood and I open up the fridge to a multitude of lower calorie, and higher fibre (filling) options

I'm a stir-fry fan, and a BBQ everything guy when my back deck isn't iced over lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good call on the soda too, I couldn't even drop it at first just switched to diet and weight melted off nicely just with that

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I wish I drank soda so I could cut it out lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Both types of cardio have their benefits and drawbacks. Considering where you are, you have a few options but the biggest thing (again) is to start small/slow. You should only be doing a little bit of cardio (maybe 2-3 times a week 20min Max liss or 10max hiit) otherwise (again) you won't have anything to add later on. You don't wanna have to be doing 2hours at the end.

My suggestion would be to do some of both. Pick 3 days a week and rotate 2 days liss, 1 hiit and the next week 2 hiit, 1 liss. Short sessions for now.

As for the veggies, my go-to is to make a big veggie stew. You can add tons of stuff like celery and cabbage that has very few cals and just use some diet soda and spices to make it into a stew. Let it cool down for longer to make it thicker and tastier. I make a giant bowl for dinner every night and it's like 100cals for about 8 cups worth of stew.
Thats wat the fukk im talking about! I love stew ! Especially rabbit!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
start walking for 20 minutes...then walk awhile and then slow jog...build up until you can slow jog for 20 minutes...gradually sprint for 50 yards then alternate slow jog for at least 30 minutes, preferably 45...I have been there and done it, doing this outside at the track or park for me is a hundred times more effective than treadmill...but a treadmill will do if weather sucks....after you walk and sprint immediately drop down and do situps, they are most effective after this cardio.

I incorporated this routine into my lifting when I dropped from 265 to 220, it is amazing how fast the weight/fat will drop.

it sucks I have a bad knee and can't do this now, I am around 215 and like to be around 200-205!!!
This is exactly how i dropped weight the first time. Military pft style workouts . Doing all those bulking cycles made me big but so much of it is fat . So noooo more bulking lol!!! :drive:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is exactly how i dropped weight the first time. Military pft style workouts . Doing all those bulking cycles made me big but so much of it is fat . So noooo more bulking lol!!! :drive:
:drillsergeant:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Boone has your back :)

I think all 3 of us are happy with bulk vegetables then haha, I need a second fridge at this point with the produce I go through.

But I love it. I get into a snacking mood and I open up the fridge to a multitude of lower calorie, and higher fibre (filling) options

I'm a stir-fry fan, and a BBQ everything guy when my back deck isn't iced over lol.
Hah i liked fry bread from ojibwe food . Another thing that gave me some fat . Im glad and thankful to have you all ! Celery kale broccoli cabbage . Wat else would be a good buy for this project?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hah i liked fry bread from ojibwe food . Another thing that gave me some fat . Im glad and thankful to have you all ! Celery kale broccoli cabbage . Wat else would be a good buy for this project?
grapefruit...apples....bananas....eating lots of celery is supposed to increase sperm count, lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers (the hotter the better!), onions...

For fruits apples, berries, citrus fruits

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

They are seriously going to think iam losing it at the market past few months i been buying 90%meat 10%veggies.
Its about to flop lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

don't forget dem der bananas...Arnold swore by them!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They are seriously going to think iam losing it at the market past few months i been buying 90%meat 10%veggies.
Its about to flop lol
Lol still buy just as much meat ;)
Maybe just leaner cuts

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah i definitely need to shop leaner . I was grabbing 80 20 for beef and round roast for steaks
I still love my fatty cuts too but just more seldom

I'm ok with it as I'd rather have a good cut of meat than sausage or processed beef, any day.

Ground meats are worth the swap to leaner varieties

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I still love my fatty cuts too but just more seldom

I'm ok with it as I'd rather have a good cut of meat than sausage or processed beef, any day.

Ground meats are worth the swap to leaner varieties
The leanest cut is typically eye round roast and steak with 4 grams of fat per serving and 1.4 grams of saturated fat. The next leanest cuts include sirloin tip side steak, top round roast and steak, bottom round roast and steak, and top sirloin steak. Hopefully this is correct.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hahah wtf are those man im lost on that .
Chemically speaking, could go all day.
Biochemical reference, could maybe be bad

Marketing reference:
"Ours are even less likely to **** you up than their brand is"

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The leanest cut is typically eye round roast and steak with 4 grams of fat per serving and 1.4 grams of saturated fat. The next leanest cuts include sirloin tip side steak, top round roast and steak, bottom round roast and steak, and top sirloin steak. Hopefully this is correct.
Looks about right,
But top sirloin is pretty lean too, I grab those on sale every few weeks.

No problem still eating other cuts, I will do full roasts too and eat it all, just takes some playing around with macros/cals if you want to swap in a fattier cut

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Chemically speaking, could go all day.
Biochemical reference, could maybe be bad

Marketing reference:
"Ours are even less likely to **** you up than their brand is"

Nitrates and nitrites are frequently added to processed meats like bacon, ham, sausages and hot dogs. They function as preservatives, helping to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. They also add a salty flavour and improve the appearance of the meat products by giving them a red or pink color. Guess ill be staying away from the processed meats.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Im a big fan of cherry tomatoes. And onions in my salads. I like ghost peppers and habeneros.
For citrus ill do oranges lemons amd limes.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nitrates and nitrites are frequently added to processed meats like bacon, ham, sausages and hot dogs. They function as preservatives, helping to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. They also add a salty flavour and improve the appearance of the meat products by giving them a red or pink color. Guess ill be staying away from the processed meats.
I was just messing around lol I know ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hahn! Good to know. What's your take on fish ?
If you like fish, eat it, is pretty much my take lol.

I'm allergic to a lot of seafood and dislike most of the rest so it's not for me generally, but it's a quality protein source and the fats are generally healthier

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you like fish, eat it, is pretty much my take lol.

I'm allergic to a lot of seafood and dislike most of the rest so it's not for me generally, but it's a quality protein source and the fats are generally healthier
There's been wild debateside over moose and deer in my family as well . Have u ever tried moose or deer ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
Cycle Logs 46
prld2gr8ns General Chat 22