How's my Phantom Labs Phorce cycle Look??

Cloob

Awards
I decided on a Phantom Labs Phorce for my next cycle. How does it look? PCT is the part I want to make sure I keep my gains. I have ran an Hdrol cycle, and just completed a 6 week Transform Epi cycle and am now cutting with OxyElite Pro for the next 5 weeks before starting this Phorce Cycle.

4 week cycle
1 bottle Phantom Labs Phorce
1 bottle Anabolic Innovations: Life Support
Fish Oil
Taurine
Universal Animal Paks Multi-vitamins

PCT
1 Bottle Anabolic Innovations: Post Cycle Support
1 Bottle Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20
Creatine

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i would wait if u just got off epi. preload on the life support a week or 2 before u start the cycle and toss in some liv52 during cycle. is Phorce the halo/SD or lmg/Dzine, i hear they wrote it wrong on the sites and people received the other? also how are u gonna dose Phorce?

Cloob

Awards
Yes, I am holding off starting this cycle until July. Phorce is the LMG/DZine. I plan on dosing twice daily for 4 weeks. Didn't want to go to overboard with the dosing since I went 75mg on HDrol and 40mg on Epi cycles, really didn't see anymore results than what the regular dosages would've have given for gains. I will pickup some LIV52.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I like to run Cycle Assist (Life Support in your case) both on cycle and pct.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well everything sounds good. id jump to 2 pills second week

Cloob

Awards
I have a question. If I stop the Phorce cycle at the end of 4 weeks I will still have leftover CEL M-LMG as I am buying a bottle to increase the dosage. Can I continue the cycle for one more week with just the M-LMG and then start PCT??

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll see more gains since you're stopping the DZine and continuing with a weaker compound. What dose of LMG do you plan on continuing with?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you'll see more gains since you're stopping the DZine and continuing with a weaker compound. What dose of LMG do you plan on continuing with?
I'm not going to disagree that he probably won't see more gains. That said, running LMG for an additional week or two may serve to solidify existing gains and act like somewhat of a bridge. Just have to make sure the dose is high enough to be anabolic and not just prolong shutdown.

Cloob

Awards
I'll be running the 4 weeks at 110mg M-LMG. So what dose would you suggest for the 5th week?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I understand Phorce has M-LMG in it -- a compound that is considered a progestin. I was wondering if you are you planning on implementing any supplements aimed at combating progestin-related gyno?

I always hear people discussing progestational steroids and how to deal with and/or safeguard against it and just wanted to see what exactly your cycle entails.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Phorce is the real deal. Just finishing up a Phorce - OT bridge. Ran the DMZ at 45 mg / day, LMG at 115 mg / day. Three capsules of Phorce + 1 LMG per day was plenty for me

One thing that amazed me was the instant weight gain. I track my weight pretty carefully (obsessively) and eat clean and consistently. When I started the Phorce I gained 10 lbs in two days. This is without excessive carbs (I can blow up maybe 6 lbs in two days with carbs + water), just eating the same. I guess the compound allows muscles to take on water.

Sides for me were all skin related. Oily, and some acne. Way more than anything I've done (Halo, epi, Oral Turinabol).

I used it in a cut. Strength has gone up, and BF is down near 10%, so I'm positive on Phorce. I got an extra bottle of LMG and spread that out, with the Phorce and TBol, for about 6 weeks.

I feel the same about progestins. Couldn't find much info, and I am not prepared for progestin-gyno, so I ran the LMG on the lighter side

Cloob

Awards
I will have Clomid for PCT and am still researching on if I should be taking something on a daily basis while on cycle for prevention of progestin. I am glad to hear that the Phorce is the real deal. I also have a bottle of CEL M-LMG to increase the dosage.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with Phantom Labs, but now that I think about it they might have paired M-LMG with Dymethazine in part due to the reason that Dymethazine is "5a-reduced" and lowers/blocks estrogen in a way that M-LMG does not.

Anyways, good luck with this cycle -- definitely update us or check in at some point during or after so we can see how things played out for you.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
A few precautions you can take for progestin gyno is Vitex and P5P.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...

I was thinking about taking phreak phantom labs, was thinking about a Bridge with Phorce, but dont know.. mhmh

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Interesting...

I was thinking about taking phreak phantom labs, was thinking about a Bridge with Phorce, but dont know.. mhmh
Don't do this. That cycle would be extremely toxic- Superdrol and Halodrol for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of Dymethazine and LMG!!! Might as well just cut out part of your liver and keep it on ice for afterward.