How to stop gangs like MS13?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
when i said! teh whole seein eye of god i meant i dont beleve it s eye of god but teh satan use many ways do decive! so when ppl say god teh teh question is wich god they mean it! some ppl take satan as god !
if you think weishaupt isnt satanist , so jaque demoley" knight templars mastar" wasnt ! either anton lavey of satan church! alistar crowley in his book " the new law of man" u can google it he free mason of teh highest degree ! and satanis lso u can google bout how his wife described him ! lot of horrible satanic rituals!
isnt illuminati call lucifer teh briger of light! is horus son of isis and osiris is represented sun with wings aka brinign light!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
juss my last input on that whole topic i found some old spriptures from islam about 1400 and its very intersing:
GREAT SEAL OF THE UNITED STATES

According to Encarta Encyclopedia Great Seal of US is described as:

"Great Seal of the United States, official seal of the United States government. It is two-sided, having both an obverse and a reverse. Only the obverse has been cut as a die, but the design of the reverse has been copied and appears, for example, on the U.S. one-dollar bill.

The dominant figure on the obverse of the seal is an American eagle, shown with wings spread. On its breast the eagle bears a shield having 13 narrow vertical stripes, 7 white alternating with 6 red, which are surmounted by a broad horizontal stripe of blue. The eagle holds an olive branch in its right talon, a cluster of 13 arrows in its left, and in its beak a scroll on which appears the Latin motto E pluribus unum ("From many, one"). A cluster of 13 five-pointed stars, surrounded by a glory, appears above the eagle.

A pyramid, truncated near the top, is the central figure of the reverse side. The base of the pyramid is inscribed with the date 1776 in Roman numerals: MDCCLXXVI. At the zenith of the pyramid, within a triangle surrounded by a glory, appears the all-seeing eye of Divine Providence. Above the eye is inscribed the motto Annuit coeptis ("He has smiled on our undertakings"). Below the pyramid is a scroll bearing the motto Novus ordo seclorum ("New order of the ages")

This seal is also engraved on the dollar note of US, Underneath it which is written ‘ Novus Ordo Seclorum’ Translated as: ‘NEW SECRET ORDER’.

Now what does the Pyramid carrying one eye on its top means. Prophet Muhammad peac be upo,n him 1400 years back warned us about massih Dajjal aka antichrist in following words: Narrated by Ibn Umar Once GODS's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised GOD as He deserved and then mentioned the antichrist saying, "I warn you against him (i.e. the antichrist) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and GOD is not one-eyed."
Hadith 4.553(Sahih Bukhari Hadith)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Saying just hang'em shoot'em, build a huge wall or fence is obviously not the answer, even though we may like it to be. Border control & Illegal immigration is a huge problem with no clear cut answer. It is virtually impossible to keep track of the thousands of miles of our borders. With that said there needs to be a way to document these people, illegal or not, so that we can keep track of these people coming, in the event of crime for example. Gangs are a tough problem as well. It would be a safe assumption that there is a correlation between illegals and gangs/violence, thus documentation may prevent some of this violence since they know we know who they are now, and we will come after them.This may just be wishful thinking and I'm in no way saying this is a perfect, end all answer, but it could offer some ideas to a better one.
Umm, yes it is. Any gang member that murders someone in cold blood should get the death penalty. I don't give a **** how disadvantaged they are, as soon as they pulled the trigger and took someone else's rights away, their right to live should be taken away as well.

Obviously, each case should be looked at differently, but if in cold blood, then fukc em, they don't contribute jack **** to society, they are better off dead, as are many criminals in our fine institutions of rehabilitation.