How to "pulse" orals

coops

Awards
For just a 2wk run, a taper is not very crucial, but you could take a linear step down over the last 2-3 days just to promote the smoothest possible transition. Like ....30,20,10. That wouldn't hurt anything, but it's not absolutely needed.
Thankyou very much.

IronGuy83

Awards
Dr. D,
First, how does this look for a 6 week M/W/F Havoc pulse? I'm 24, 6-1, 225, ~13-15% BF

Week 1: 20/30/40
Weeks 2-6: 40/40/40
Doses concentrated within a 3 hour period around workouts.

For my supporting supps I have Cycle Support, Liver Longer, Novedex XT, Retain 2, Lecithin, Liv 52, Taurine and Activate Extreme. I'm trying to avoid using my SERM.

With regards to the supporting supps I have a couple questions...

1. Novedex XT, Retain 2 and Activate should be used during the cycle or post cycle? On off-days? What sort of dosages?

2. I know it is your recommendation to avoid liver supps during a pulse, but I'm nervous. I saw that you suggested using the liver supps on off-days before bed if you're going to use them. Can I take one scoop of CS at night on off-days? And any recommendations on how I can use the Liv 52, Lecithin and Liver Longer? Maybe in post cycle therapy for liver insurance?

Any help would be much appreciated.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im still trying to figure out this entire pulsing thing and unfortunately it would take forever to read this entire thread ha... but anyways i have about 34 doses of 5mg m1t left from a couple years ago... i wanna use it up once i plateau again but im not sure how i wanna go. I could either run a 6 weeks cycle like the following

Week 1 (Mon, Wed Fri)- 5mg (3 doses)
Week 2 (Mon, Wed Fri)- 5mg (3 doses)
Week 3 (Mon, Wed Fri)- 10mg (6 doses)
Week 4 (Mon, Wed Fri)- 10mg (6 doses)
Week 5 (Mon, Wed Fri)- 10mg (6 doses)
Week 6 (Mon, Wed Fri)- 15mg (9 doses) Total of 33 doses

or i could do maybe two 3-4 weeks cycles

any suggestions?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with 2 3-4 week cycles sticking with just 5mg a dose, and separate the cycles by 6-8 weeks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...1. Novedex XT, Retain 2 and Activate should be used during the cycle or post cycle? On off-days? What sort of dosages?

2. I know it is your recommendation to avoid liver supps during a pulse, but I'm nervous. I saw that you suggested using the liver supps on off-days before bed if you're going to use them. Can I take one scoop of CS at night on off-days? And any recommendations on how I can use the Liv 52, Lecithin and Liver Longer? Maybe in post cycle therapy for liver insurance?
1) ON (generally at full to half dose)
2) Lecithin daily, LL anytime you want really, with L52 and CS: a full dose every night if you like (off nights is perfect though.)

BTW, you can get fancy with support supps, but CS is probably the best general purpose formula around these days. I'd prefer the RYR free version.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a not exactly pulsing related question, but it works for pulsing too :)

What do you think about dosing an anabolic pre-bed only? Assuming a compound that causes heavy lethargy and has little pre-workout androgenic value, taking it prebed to avoid that lethargy during waking time. Would you loose any significant amount of effectiveness? I wouldn't think so vs pulsing preworkout.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've got a not exactly pulsing related question, but it works for pulsing too :)

What do you think about dosing an anabolic pre-bed only? Assuming a compound that causes heavy lethargy and has little pre-workout androgenic value, taking it prebed to avoid that lethargy during waking time. Would you loose any significant amount of effectiveness? I wouldn't think so vs pulsing preworkout.
Bump i have wondered this also

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Bump i have wondered this also
You mean like with something that had about a 20:800 A/A rating? ;)

Yeah, good plan. Especially if you workout late and the post-w/o dose is at bedtime anyway. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes it likely would have an A:A ratio like that :)

my workout is first thing in the morning but I hate going to work after with the lethargy, it really limits my usefullness for at least the first 3-4 hours of the day. it definitely would be a nice trick for someone who works out late anyhow

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
wait i am confused it thought thats what you meant ?i feel stupid

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone. man, i lose the internet for a few months & this thread gets even bigger. it is nice to see eveyone keeping it alive though.

i got a question for anyone who wants to answer. what is the best "all around " support sup for a m-drol pulse for a guy on a budget? i mean is there one cort blocker test booster product you just need? because of recent events in my life ive lost about 10 good pounds, & i'de like to put them back on. ive got a bottle of m-drol & ATD i was going to use last sept, till **** hit the fan. so any recommendations would be great.

im 33 5' 9" 173 lbs 17-18% bf.
pulse will be 10, 20, 20 sunday, tuesday, & thursday.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
You mean like with something that had about a 20:800 A/A rating? ;)

Yeah, good plan. Especially if you workout late and the post-w/o dose is at bedtime anyway. :)
If one were to follow this protocol with said Super-ratio product, what may be expected from the glycogen-retention properties before bedtime? Increased GH? Lowered fasting glucose? What possible adverse effects from this?

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me the concept is extra interesting as i'm currently at week 5 of a 9 week 1-t thp ether orally (not the gels, darn it) and was planning to go "lightly" super the last 3 weeks, maybe 12.5mg the first week to 10 days, then 20 till the end(I have a variety of super stuff on hand). With taking the short half life (4ish hours) 1-t at roughly 630 am, 1pm, and 6pm, if I go super at 10:30pm it will hang in till morning.

I'm not 100% sure how well the 1-t is doing it is expired old stuff, hence why i'm thinking of kicking it up a notch for the tail end. i'm already preloading cycle support. didn't take it for the 1-t, and didn't have any negative effects so far. blood pressure is actually down a little, 124/60ish vs normally 124/80ish

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
part of why i'm going light on super and only 20 days :) probably should have been taking cycle support the whole time

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Easy the only bad thing i can think of is that i remember dr.d saying that the closer you take somthing to bedtime the more it will shut you down(not positive but it rings a bell)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I would assume that would be the case as much of your test production occurs while asleep.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I don't think easy has much to worry about since he is not pulsing to begin with. And he's already running Mega-TRN and 1-Test so I think the drol will be the least of his suppression woes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually decided not to use the mega-trn, but yeah, i'm at 5 weeks of 1-t @ 660mg a day. i'm not having libido issues, and the boys are full size, so I don't think adding low dose super will hugely affect that. I could be completely off tho.

From what I understand, 1-t was supposed to be pretty suppressive. I guess i'm lucky that I hardly produced any testosterone to begin with, so its not like it went down that much :p

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Easy the only bad thing i can think of is that i remember dr.d saying that the closer you take somthing to bedtime the more it will shut you down(not positive but it rings a bell)
Yes, this is true. That's why a low androgenic rating would be most favorable for bedtime applications.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is true. That's why a low androgenic rating would be most favorable for bedtime applications.
So I'm assuming Dr. D that if something has a half life of 6-8 hours then you should take the last dose 6-8 hours before bedtime to minimize shutdown?...I had to ask because I work out until 7-8pm and head to bed around 11-12ish so I assume I should not take one after my workout? Thanks D

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
If one were to follow this protocol with said Super-ratio product, what may be expected from the glycogen-retention properties before bedtime? Increased GH? Lowered fasting glucose? What possible adverse effects from this?

Thanks
Bizzity-Bump!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...if something has a half life of 6-8 hours then you should take the last dose 6-8 hours before bedtime to minimize shutdown?...
It has to go through a few half-lives to reach the point where it would not contribute to suppression, so depending on it's intrinsic amplitude to suppress and the dose used, a compound with an 8hr t1/2 would need to be consumed ~24hrs ahead of bed.

That means that it's usually not practical to strictly regulate this factor. It's futile to get hung up on this issue because it's always stacked against you. The point is, just take it as early as possible, even if that means 10pm instead of 11pm. :)

JuggHed

Awards
I have been recently reading about "Vitex agnus castus" which has been rumored to reduce prolactin levels which should affect FSH to increase testosterone.

I'm setting up a new pulse cycle that will consist of epi for two weeks (20-30mg, 40-50mg) and either sos250 (1-2 caps) or superdrol (20-30mg gradually) for six weeks. I don't want to run both the Epi and Sdrol/Sos250 at the same time,

Basically I have two questions...

Should I run the epi the two weeks before, or two weeks after the sos250/superdrol?

And also, would you see anything wrong with dosing some Vitex with a cortisol blocker on off days, or should I go with a more prominent test booster?

brian bair

is it possible to pulse winny injectable. and how would i do it if it is. if anyone has some feedback i would appreciate it. thanks.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
is it possible to pulse winny injectable. and how would i do it if it is. if anyone has some feedback i would appreciate it. thanks.
just drink it and pulse like it an oral. Depo is a slow streaming injection, not suiteable to pulsing.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
DR D. and others

Sent ya a PM but never heard back… think I kinda got the idea on how to pulse my m1t now that I read more of this…. Im gonna run 2 3-4 weeks cycles with a 8 weeks period in between them off cycle…. So something like this… Monday Wednesday and Friday are my workout days… first two weeks ill dose 5mg before my workout and second two weeks ill do 5mg before workout and 5mg after… unless someone suggests something else because my workouts are usually at abut 6pm or so

Week 1 (mon, wed, fri): 5 mg
Week 2 (mon, wed, fri): 5 mg
Week 3 (mon, wed, fri): 10 mg
Week 4 (mon, wed, fri): 10 mg

6-8 weeks off

My other question was if I should do pct (I still have some Retain and Rebound I was gonna use) and if you would suggest running support supplements… green tea, milk thistly, antioxidants…

Thanks a lot!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
DR D. and others

Sent ya a PM but never heard back… think I kinda got the idea on how to pulse my m1t now that I read more of this…. Im gonna run 2 3-4 weeks cycles with a 8 weeks period in between them off cycle…. So something like this… Monday Wednesday and Friday are my workout days… first two weeks ill dose 5mg before my workout and second two weeks ill do 5mg before workout and 5mg after… unless someone suggests something else because my workouts are usually at abut 6pm or so

6-8 weeks off

My other question was if I should do post cycle therapy (I still have some Retain and Rebound I was gonna use) and if you would suggest running support supplements… green tea, milk thistly, antioxidants…

Thanks a lot!
run a log if you decide to do this!

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the great info in this thread. Im just finishing up an epi pulse and it was a great first experience!

Im currently taking HDX2 and retain 2 every day during the pulse and was planning on just doing a 2 week PCT with those two supps every day. My question is should i be taking another test booster or is the HDX2 enough?

Also, i have another bottle of Havoc im going to try next, what is the best way to store it until im ready? Fridge? Freezer? Room temp?

Thanks again !

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the great info in this thread. Im just finishing up an epi pulse and it was a great first experience!

Im currently taking HDX2 and retain 2 every day during the pulse and was planning on just doing a 2 week post cycle therapy with those two supps every day. My question is should i be taking another test booster or is the HDX2 enough?

Also, i have another bottle of Havoc im going to try next, what is the best way to store it until im ready? Fridge? Freezer? Room temp?

Thanks again !
i keep all my supps in a drawer. i'm sure thats fine for awhile. long term i would vacuum seal them in a bag and throw them in the freezer.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
DR D. and others

6-8 weeks off

My other question was if I should do post cycle therapy (I still have some Retain and Rebound I was gonna use) and if you would suggest running support supplements… green tea, milk thistly, antioxidants…

Thanks a lot!

anyone?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
You couldn't go wrong throwing in CS (Milk Thistle, NAC...)...but you should read up on, if you haven't already, Safe Cycling: Your Health Is In Your Hands by B5150, which goes into some very valuable information/supplements/etc. and what they do...there is enough info you may find suitable for yourself to decide on support supps

Give you an idea:
I've been taking RYR w/Co-Q10, Celery Seed Ext 4x/day...

I'm also taking an anti-corti and 6-Bromo on my off days 3x/day (morning,lunch,before bed)...

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
I am thinking of pulsing this:

* Do I need a serm?

* Do I need cycle support if doing it this way?

* I just dose pre and post within three hours of each other?

* On my off days I just take some form of test booster?

Anything else Master D?
These are the exact questions I had before I started my SD pulse (which just so happens to start today :D ) but here are my answers.

*SERM - Not necessary, but have it on hand. I'm using TamoxCit as part of mine, just to be safe.
*PCT - I will be running a short PCT with only a Test Booster for 4-5 weeks (DTHC or Drive, havent decided yet) and a SERM probably for only 2 weeks, 3 tops.
*Dosing pre and post is fine, if taking two products dose the more anabolic pre and the more androgenic post.
*Dosing test boosters on only off days is fine, I will be running a cycle of Blue Up within my pulse, starting @ week 3, then ended at wk 6.5. Then taking 10 days off, and starting either DTHC or Drive as my PCT test booster for a 4-5 week cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to toss in a new favorite idea of mine for pulsing (or regular cycles) at least 200mg of p-5-p a day. Its a directly biologically active form of b6, and it will help avoid prolactin issues, as well as help with protein synthesis.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
These are the exact questions I had before I started my superdrol pulse (which just so happens to start today :D ) but here are my answers.

*SERM - Not necessary, but have it on hand. I'm using TamoxCit as part of mine, just to be safe.
*post cycle therapy - I will be running a short post cycle therapy with only a Test Booster for 4-5 weeks (DTHC or Drive, havent decided yet) and a SERM probably for only 2 weeks, 3 tops.
*Dosing pre and post is fine, if taking two products dose the more anabolic pre and the more androgenic post.
*Dosing test boosters on only off days is fine, I will be running a cycle of Blue Up within my pulse, starting @ week 3, then ended at wk 6.5. Then taking 10 days off, and starting either DTHC or Drive as my PCT test booster for a 4-5 week cycle.
Thanks for the info.

Why do you wait 10 days before starting the test booster rather then right after your last pulse?

Also if not running a serm is it wise to continue with the 6-bromo and anti-cort into PCT?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to toss in a new favorite idea of mine for pulsing (or regular cycles) at least 200mg of p-5-p a day. Its a directly biologically active form of b6, and it will help avoid prolactin issues, as well as help with protein synthesis.
P5P?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the directly bioavailable form of b6. What you commonly buy as b6 is really a precursor to b6.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
its the directly bioavailable form of b6. What you commonly buy as b6 is really a precursor to b6.
Interesting. Never heard of that. is it as cheap as b-vitamins and who sells it, etc? I've heard high dose b-6 an help during cycles, so that does make sense. Good post.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have bought some as cheap as $3.50 for a bottle of 100 50mg tabs. you can find them in some local stores as well. I don't really want to post source :)

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Thanks for the info.

Why do you wait 10 days before starting the test booster rather then right after your last pulse?

Also if not running a serm is it wise to continue with the 6-bromo and anti-cort into post cycle therapy?
The 10day break will keep the effect stronger than running a straight 9/10week cycle. I will probably stop after week 6, then off for 10 days and start back up again and finish off at wk12. Im still tweaking as the time isnt here and nothing is really set in stone.

If not running a SERM, continuing the 6-bromo or any AI for that matter (be it form, atd, 6-oxo) and a test booster should be plenty well for a pulse of SD. The anti-cort isnt necessary as test levels shouldnt be super low, so cort wont be a major issue. if you want to take it you can dose morning and mid-afternoon and taper down as you feel fit.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I think you got this backward. Androgenic will give you more energy for workout, but is more suppressive. Anabolic will give more repair and grow after workout, is normally less suppressive.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
I think you got this backward. Androgenic will give you more energy for workout, but is more suppressive. Anabolic will give more repair and grow after workout, is normally less suppressive.
I did type it backwards :D :type:

I guess it happens when cooking, dosing supps, and getting ready for school after just waking up! Thanks for proof reading and correcting me brotha, if only my girlfriend did that for my school work I would be a 4.0 student :study: