solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr ped? Never heard of that...

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
It's an offshoot of vicious labs. Check it out bro! They have a forum too but it's small af!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Viciouslabs.net. they just started worldwide shipping

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah been on there before, seemed a bit criptic to me good gear though and I'm pretty sure I know someone who may be involved in that place

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might slow it down with 2 ml a day , sh!t makes me feel kind of weird like hits me hard .
plus it burns for few seconds after applying 1 full ml, but if split dosage it's all good

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey wanna try 2 ml tren and 1.5 ml test in one go. That's me twice a day. How is it making you feel bro?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey wanna try 2 ml tren and 1.5 ml test in one go. That's me twice a day. How is it making you feel bro?
like weird lol when u feel something is not right, only when I take 2 ml.
also I have noticed that it's kind of heavier to breath, I guess that's what they mean by tren make u catch ur breath if going upstairs or doing cardio

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
My buddy said the same thing. Hes just finishing up a 60 day tren td. He said it was hard to breathe

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm getting the breathing thing, and I smoke too! Do you ever blow your nose and the bogies are blood color (bp )?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Not in a long time. Just when I was younger and got bloody noses when the weather was dry

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had it the first few days I went up to 4ml but seems to have gone now, but also the atmosphere here offshore is a bit freaky

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I hope all is well brother. I'm sure you'll be all good :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah no bloody nose, damn so I'm not only one with breathing heavy ! this sh!t too legit.
how was ur buddy 60 days run results ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope all is well brother. I'm sure you'll be all good :)
I'm all good bro thanks it's not all the time anyway, just now and then and it's not killed my cardio yet...might order some gw that will do wonders for it

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh sorry you meant hamdysayed doh!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Oh sorry you meant hamdysayed doh!
I meant you! Well both you guys! His results are awsome! But he was only using td test and td tren the first few weeks to Jumpstart his longer ester injectable tren/test. But he loves em and still uses them pwo along with the long esters. He just benched 465 I believe it was raw. You should check out his log on the vl forum. There's a few logs on there with td's

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u both get a room lol jk
465 lb bench is ridiclous

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Normally I wouldn't believe **** I read online but I've talked to him alot and dude posts vids. Check out his youtube Whitman. Just posted 465 raw bout 10hrs ago

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so today I woke up and I'm looking leaner and scale dropped back to 208 but I'm looking leaner than when my weight jumped first time to 208.... 13 days in and body changes kicking , def weight not stable

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so today I woke up and I'm looking leaner and scale dropped back to 208 but I'm looking leaner than when my weight jumped first time to 208.... 13 days in and body changes kicking , def weight not stable
Let the fun begin bro!!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let the fun begin bro!!
I'm really torn bro between looking swole af or ripped and lean , never was lean like I never saw my 6 packs lol.
I just like looking big but to see my 6 packs require tons of work

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Is it too much to ask for both! ;)

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I feel ya brother! I quit working out for a few years and got up to 340. I will never let that happen again

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel ya brother! I quit working out for a few years and got up to 340. I will never let that happen again
oh man best of luck u can doit !
is that where u at now ?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement brother! No that was April 15th last year. I'm 198 now 6ft

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Thanks solidsnake!!!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I think the tne and bne will help!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to get home and try it myself!

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Hells yeah!!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah hopefully by the end of the week I should have it. Might drop the tren to 3 ml once I start the bne, I'll see how I feel

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Sounds good man! Keep me updated bro!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im still not sold on transdermals, i'd feel like it would constantly be rubbed off or sweat off

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I have noticed, them tren cristals can cut you to shreds if you rub too hard

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the scale at my gym is broken. It has me up to 194 (+24) as of yesterday.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you might need a big fat crap!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the scale at my gym is broken. It has me up to 194 (+24) as of yesterday.
hahahaha yeah scale is off or u holding so much water, solidsnake no way he got that much $hit unless he full of $hit Woody jk

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha hey many times I go to the toilet 3 times a day and there 3 flushers! but you can't take it away from This gear, it's the shizzle !

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
This stuff does dry super quick! After I put it on you can only see the skin is slightly "oily" for like 15min then it's gone. solidsnake I think the crystals are from storing in a cold place. You don't store it in the fridge do you?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
O yea! I got some winny otw!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahahaha yeah scale is off or u holding so much water, solidsnake no way he got that much $hit unless he full of $hit Woody jk
I'm gonna try a different scale. Holding a little water, but not much. Definitely looking more solid, but I don't see a 24 lb difference.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I'm gonna try a different scale. Holding a little water, but not much. Definitely looking more solid, but I don't see a 24 lb difference.
I Would For Sure Try A Different One! You don't own a scale at home?