How to alleviate joint pain?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha that's what led me to double dose it from the start thinking just maybe I'll get something out of it, luckily I got them for free.
I don't understand how it's still on the market. Smh.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Probably mentioned earlier. But Joint Help by iforce in conjunction w/ glucosamine and plenty of fish oil has worked wonders for me.

xhrr

Awards
Joint force period.
Ran two bottles got nothing. Although I only used it for my knee and I'll know tomorrow what exactly is wrong. If it is structural I really can't blame the supplement.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ran two bottles got nothing. Although I only used it for my knee and I'll know tomorrow what exactly is wrong. If it is structural I really can't blame the supplement.
I've been having really bad lower back pain that shot down to the right of my side of my leg. It would come and go. But it's really been bad lately so I went to Rothman institute and got a X-ray which should nothing. Put me on anti inflammatory pills that only slightly helped. My pain level was a 8 to 9 every morning. Couldn't even put my socks or underwear on. That's how bad its been. And it's been this ruff for the last 2/12 weeks. I decided to get joint force and been using it the last 3 days and spraying 3 to 4 times with and without the Saran Wrap . It's been a miracle for the last 2 days. I'm about 98 % better. I still feel the problem in the left side but its almost gone. I had the best workout I've had in weeks. By the way I did see a chiropractor he definitely didn't say it was sciatica . It was something else . He really didn't do much to convince me what he did helped. I started joint force way after that. Hope this helps .

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone run cissus while on cycle?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I use Formutech Nutritions Flexible joint formula. I think the cissus it contains along with the chonditon,MSM, glucosamine, and Hyaluronic Acid are a great combination that works with synergistic effects. I swear by it. When I have gone off I can tell withing a week or two.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletes joint restore is amazing. I've been having great success with it

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Cissus + Paractin = Joint Help.

I use Joint Force and NOW's Topical Celadrin for my isolated areas.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Cissus + Paractin = Joint Help. I use Joint Force and NOW's Topical Celadrin for my isolated areas.
I agree. Last time I ran erase my joints we really dried out and in pain. I used iForce Joint Help and after about a week I was back to normal

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone suggested good ol glucosamine chrondotin and fish oil? Those combined have worked wonders for me, both on Alphamax (armistane included) erase, and just day to day as I have some knee issues due to surgery.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone suggested good ol glucosamine chrondotin and fish oil? Those combined have worked wonders for me, both on Alphamax (armistane included) erase, and just day to day as I have some knee issues due to surgery.
I use them plus cissus xt

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghrp-2 & cjc-1295 worked to completely cure my bunnies case of tendinitis..
100mcg 3 × a day dosing ghrp-2
100mcg 3× a day cjc-1295 w/o DAC
;)
Is there an oral-only peptide combo that might be effective for knee pain? My knees have started aching significantly over the past 4-6 months, and has really affected my ability to do leg workouts. It hurts to stand from as sitting position, and I have basically stopped most leg work for the time being. It really sucks! I have just started doing research on peptides, but there's a LOT of different ones and I haven't had a chance to edumacate myself thoroughly yet. Any suggestions?

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Peptides far exceed any oral supplement for joint health. Give a 31g 5/16" insulin needle a shot. Even though pinning 3x a day is a nuisance...the results make up for it. With a needle that small you won't even feel a thing. I tried countless herbs and joint supplements and while they provide temporary relief, I don't feel they aid in the rehabilitation process. Peptides and stretching techniques all the way :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is there an oral-only peptide combo that might be effective for knee pain? My knees have started aching significantly over the past 4-6 months, and has really affected my ability to do leg workouts. It hurts to stand from as sitting position, and I have basically stopped most leg work for the time being. It really sucks! I have just started doing research on peptides, but there's a LOT of different ones and I haven't had a chance to edumacate myself thoroughly yet. Any suggestions?
What wet dolphin said in response is mostly true, you will find a few things that help with symptoms and make it feel a bit better. But peptides have outright fixed problems for myself and others..

And when I say myself I mean in my research on my bunny!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look into Formutech Flexible for an all around joint support. This formula even has cissus for added support.