5-htp to alleviate anxiety/panic attacks.

Potatobake

Awards
Search button isn't working well at all for me. Does anyone here have any experience with this? If so please share!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-htp works great for me. l-theanine and a clean diet (low sugar) are also a good idea.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at night before I go to sleep. 50mg on an empty stomach. If I miss a few nights its not a big deal. If anxiety or panic starts up I might take 150-200 for a night to bring things back to normal. I like to take l-theanine in the morning if I take some caffiene or other stim. this is what works for me, but everyone is different. I also believe diet has a big impact on anxiety.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my next thing to try.

L-Theanine really chills my brain out. Valarian root slows my heart rate and makes me tired.

Mike

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my next thing to try.

L-Theanine really chills my brain out. Valarian root slows my heart rate and makes me tired.

Mike
Time and dose for the Theanine?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 200mgs first thing in the morning with my cup of coffee, i love it. Some people do start with 100mgs,

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bubba!!

GTB

Awards
Search button isn't working well at all for me. Does anyone here have any experience with this? If so please share!
My wife takes it with Melatonin, she has had good results. I got some samples from AI the other day, and she took the 3z last night as she was out like a light. The best night sleep she had had in long time.
AI Sports 3Z (90 Caps): Discount 3Z Supplements

3Z Supplement Facts

Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (Root) (10:1 Powdered extract) Magnolia Bark, Passion Flower (Passiflora Incranata) (4:1 Powdered extract). L-Theanine, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Bacopa Monniera P.E. 20% Baccosides
Check out this link on amino acids neutransmitters.
BRAIN NEUROTRANSMITTERS
I have helped her with a lot of research, the link may explain the chemistry better for you.

1383mg

Last edited:

Potatobake

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Also, i don't see why not but is 5-htp fine to use with DAA?