How lean when starting a cycle?

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
I'm just curious what the ideal body fat is when starting your cycle.

Right now I'm 6'4" / 240 / 16-17% BF and I'm contemplating on whether I should try to get a little below 15% before starting or if I should just begin. I was leaning towards cutting a little fat first but I've got someone telling me that the rate of muscle gain would outweigh that of fat gain when cycling, which would probably sway my decision.

Any input on your starting points appreciated!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ideally you would want to be lower but what are you trying to do while on? Cut or Bulk? and what are you contemplating using?

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
I'll be using it to bulk. I've had a lot of success bulking and cutting naturally, so this will be my first cycle.

I'm on 210mg of Test Cypionate weekly right now (for the past 6 months) via HRT from a clinic, so I won't be doing any PCT, just blasting and cruising.

The cycle itself is going to be omnadren 250 front loaded for two weeks at 1,000mg followed by 8 weeks of 500mg. TRT would continue on during the cycle obviously, Arimidex is on hand if needed though.

I'm competing in March of next year so I was hoping to put on a little more mass before I start my prep at the end of November, but I'm just not sure on how far down to cut before starting the cycle.

Edit: I'm also planning on picking up Cycle Support or Cycle Assist (I think one is discontinued I can't remember which).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll be using it to bulk. I've had a lot of success bulking and cutting naturally, so this will be my first cycle.

I'm on 210mg of Test Cypionate weekly right now (for the past 6 months) via HRT from a clinic, so I won't be doing any PCT, just blasting and cruising.

The cycle itself is going to be omnadren 250 front loaded for two weeks at 1,000mg followed by 8 weeks of 500mg. TRT would continue on during the cycle obviously, Arimidex is on hand if needed though.

I'm competing in March of next year so I was hoping to put on a little more mass before I start my prep at the end of November, but I'm just not sure on how far down to cut before starting the cycle.

Edit: I'm also planning on picking up Cycle Support or Cycle Assist (I think one is discontinued I can't remember which).
If your bulking I would say you should be fine a percent or two isnt going to make or break you. especially at a gram of test a week to start then 500mg on top of your TRT dose. I have never ran test that high though. But at 500mg every week I blew up and cut up well

Cronos1247

Cronos1247

Awards
Thanks for the input. Originally I was going to just run a standard 500mg of omnadren for the entire cycle, but I have to have my levels back to baseline in time for my bloodwork (this is where I was suggested to front load for two weeks) which is every 3 months.