Starting Alpha Lean 7 Log (UNSPONSORED)

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Tomorrow I begin my log for not Tri-Andro and Rock Hard Supplements Fat Burner Alpha Lean 7. Before I started, I reached out to reps from both companies to see if there were log opportunities, alas, they weren't willing to bite. I had previously already purchased both supplements, so figured why not try to get some kind of compensation. I like both companies, so there will be no negative bias, and being that I have to make a name for myself on this site, this log and review will be completely unbiased and as detailed as I can possibly make it.

A background on my current state of being; I am an aspiring NPC competitor prepping for my fourth and next show in 8 weeks. I am not overweight, so my numbers will not be skewed and will be realistic. The success from my point of view will be if this can dial me in more conditioned and how I feel during the prep, which was my best showing yet. Taking home hardware in both the 35 and up as well as the open physique divisions.

My diet is always on point, and my training is usually 6 days on 1 day off, with some exceptions. But I am experienced at both and you will not see any let ups on either; Inconsistent from what I've been seeing from other loggers.

Again, my goal is to create my best package to date with be assistance of Rock Hard Supplements Alpha Lean 7. I intend to bring my best package to date, and from all the research on both; analyzing their ingredients and existing reviews, I decided upon both.

Current Stats
5'6

Before shots both taken two days ago, at different places, only because the tattoos on my back mask my musculature in certain lighting.

Wish me luck you guys! I hope you guys enjoy my journey! Maybe the reps will help continue through 8 weeks should I need to up my dosage. (Wishful Thinking). In any event, sit back relax and grab your proverbial popcorn!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
in on this man! You will love alpha lean 7.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
I'm hoping so, brother. Actually, I popped an Alpha Lean 7 during this morning's cardio, and it was a night and day difference from yesterday's fasted cardio session, which was field by 200mg caffeine and 12.5mg of Yohimbine. I didn't feel overly amped this morning, but I just felt more engaged and wasn't "clock watching" I felt like I could keep going. Yesterday I wanted to hop off the "dreadmill" 20min in.
1 hour of fasted cardio knocked out, and I felt ready for whatever the day had in store...not the couch. Looking forward to the upcoming week.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Just knocked out an hour plus fasted cardio session; Zero issue...and could have kept going if it wasn't for work. Alpha Lean 7 is doing it's job for energy and mood 2 days in a row.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Been knocking my morning fasted cardio out of the park. I'm not feeling overly stimulated, which is a good thing. I'm taking one pill upon rising, about 30 min before fasted cardio. Second dosage is around 3pm. I don't feel like I'm coming down or feeling groggy at all just a bunch of "clean" energy. After 6 cardio sessions, it's proving it's worth, but I want to make certain it continues to burn the fat. Fingers crossed with 7 weeks out from my show.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
It's been about 12 days taking Lean Alpha 7 and while I'm okay with that he whole clean energy thing and not feeling overly stimulated, there are times where I just want to feel like an animal. 12 days in, and I just don't feel it. I'm accustomed to taking only 100mg to 150mg and feeling on top of the world with other fat burners in the very recent past. I'm also not experiencing the uncontrollable sweat others are talking about. I always considered myself sensitive to caffeine, but for this having 200mg a pill, I still feel I could use a cup of coffee to "pick" me up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been about 12 days taking Lean Alpha 7 and while I'm okay with that he whole clean energy thing and not feeling overly stimulated, there are times where I just want to feel like an animal. 12 days in, and I just don't feel it. I'm accustomed to taking only 100mg to 150mg and feeling on top of the world with other fat burners in the very recent past. I'm also not experiencing the uncontrollable sweat others are talking about. I always considered myself sensitive to caffeine, but for this having 200mg a pill, I still feel I could use a cup of coffee to "pick" me up.
appreciate the feedback. I wish I could take 100-150mg of caffeine and feel on top of the world. These days I'm lucky if I feel anything at that dose Solo lol. Any changes in body composition?

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
My body composition is changing for sure. But most of it is due to my diet being on point. We'll see how Lean Alpha 7 treats me closer to the show. I'm hoping I lean up more than last show. We shall see! Currently I'm taking one pill in the morning before my fasted cardio, and one right before I coach my BootCamp class at 3pm. You would think that with the extra caffeine in my system I'd be amped, but I'm just feeling "okay" not that up and at em feeling I'd like. I have a little over a couple weeks left with this bottle, and I'm hoping for more losses. As it stands, I haven't lost a lb in 12 days. Although boy comp is changing. I'm in a deficit, so I should see at least a slight dip.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Still feeling the clean energy guys. Even with 4 pills of 2.5 Yohimbe, I never get overly amped, and I still have energy to lift. Again, I don't feel overly stimulated, so this fat burner is perfect for those that don't like that wired, jittery effect. I can't say I feel the focus I want when it comes to weights, but it does carry me through my workout session.

Kingmars

Kingmars

Awards
Two a days are mandatory for me being 6 weeks out from my show. I was hoping with 200mg of caffeine LA7 would have me "ready for whatever" I've been sitting in my work place gym, in solitude, just waiting for this energy to overtake me and drive me through this workout...

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log! Very nice. Could always add some ephedrine if you really need it. I know this is a log, but hell, you're prepping, gotta get er done! Best of luck and never forget primatene tabs. Keep it up and keep us posted brother. I think other companies should def veiw this as a reason to let you log future products.