How do you guys get by after a cycle ends?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better, you say? So it gives you a stimulant rush, buzz, euphoria....Like addi's?
I have not tried it yet so can't say from personal exp. I can however give you a review in a weeks time when I get it. Plenty on it on the net though: https://news.vice.com/article/users-say-the-smart-drug-modafinil-is-the-new-adderall-only-better

I'm getting it for biorhythm fixing and for focus/work stuff off course. It might or might not be useful in PCT. I haven't used addi's also, but would probably just use speed if I needed something like that as it's cheaper loool

Also I think that pct shouldn't be such a problem. Last two weeks of the cycle use a short ester like prop and start using a serm in the last week so that when the prop clears out you get your T back really quickly. Also HCG before PCT or thought the whole cycle. And maybe a small dose var 10mg's throught PCT to help keep gains if MK677 + cjc dac combo is to expensive.... If things get bad depression, anxiousness, etc. use mild benzos like bromazepan and or add a small dose SSRI like sertraline 1 month before the start of PCT. But that's kinda stretching it imo. I would definitely not advise to use phenibut as that is not a safe drug and the downer from it is awful. It's also highly addictive. Also for me the most concerning thing is going from high test to low test. That's why I find it good to taper down test in the last two weeks. Just for the mental side of things, nothing else. I'm prone to anxiety and depression, that's why.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and I don't think mod gives you euphoria. It's a working, focus, stay awake drug. You feel bad if you are not working when you are on it. Supposedly...

On label use is only for narcolepsy. Focus, work is off label use.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh and I don't think mod gives you euphoria. It's a working, focus, stay awake drug. You feel bad if you are not working when you are on it. Supposedly...

On label use is only for narcolepsy. Focus, work is off label use.
That's what they say about Adderall too but in real life its very much like cocaine the first couple of days on it.