HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
June 28, 2013 Friday: Off Beach then pool! Son still hates the water!

June 29, 2013 Saturday Went out to the beach area and listened to a band play! Met up with a family friend and her husband as we enjoyed the night! Final day of vacation and sadly it came to an end. Finally got son out of stroller and he walked around a bit!!

June 30, 2013 Sunday Drive to Lancaster, Pa which is where wife and I are from! She stayed and I waited an hour and continued on home to where we reside! Made it and resting and up in the morning at 4am to travel to RIG for 12hr shift! What a day!
Sounded like a busy weekend man...

Side note: I live about 40 min from Lancaster PA, random but figured I would mention it. Hell I've worked out at the only Golds gym in that area a couple times.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me your addy again! Were gonna send you out another bottle to log :)
Very generous of Athletix! Excited to see what a full 8 week cycle can bring!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sounded like a busy weekend man...

Side note: I live about 40 min from Lancaster PA, random but figured I would mention it. Hell I've worked out at the only Golds gym in that area a couple times.
Hellz yes, it's been busy and it got worse. I'll explain,look below! ill have to get with you and workout as a guest sometime when I visit again. I'll let you know when I'll be there again. I'm only 3.5 hours away. My mother in law lives in HALLAM. This is where we stay when we visit our families.

Much love JD! Definitely will make the best of it, wow.

Very generous of Athletix! Excited to see what a full 8 week cycle can bring!
VEry generous of them. I've been putting my all into this lifting game and will do anything to remain strong, diligent and massive. I worked hard to achieve and now I have do all I can in my power to maintain it. Damn, DJ, your 6'9. Jesus, people like you make me mad. On the court I become normal again instead of a beast center. I have to move to a half assed guard with no true guard skills. I had all power forward and center moves. When I got to college I had to adjust and loved not having to remain in the center, lol. Standing next to you, makes me feel what all the 5'3" people feel, lol. I hate you, ROFL. j/k.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 1, 2013 Monday
In case you didn't know I returned to work for my first 12hr shift. I arrived in Shelocta, PA {Current Residence} from Lancaster, PA {Born/Raised}. Didn't get much sleep but wife and son arrived at the house shortly after I was about to walk out the door. No gym today. Found out the great news from JD about an 8 week run of Titanium, nice. I appreciate the the guys who are sticking around and reading my logs and workouts. I try to remain strong and diligent to keep my Gaiinnnnzzzzz! I will not let anything stop me from doing so. I'm almost at the brink.

June 2, 2013 Tuesday
Fooled with pool and lost day of training, GRRRRRRR. Went to work.

July3, 2013 Wednesday
Watched son while wife mowed, lost day. Waited for different pool company to arrive but never showed up. SIGH. Went to work.

July 4, 2013 Thursday {INDEPENDANCE DAY}
Taking time to weed eat and drop off Navi at Dealership and tear head off service technician for making me waste more of my precious time.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Finally hitting the gym following a hectic week and vacation. Time to get it in! Lehgo! Mind you this is after working a 13hr shift! No time to sleep lol.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man you been busy. U feel bad for those weights

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have a good one bro!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 5, 2013

AM: Chest/Upper Back/Triceps/Biceps

Incline Bench: 275x4x8, 315x7
Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x20, 315x10, 275x4x10
Dips: Bw {352}x10x10
Machine Row: 180x4x25
Delt Rasies {Side, Front, Rear}: 25x4x12
Bicep EZ Curl: 65x4x8

PM:
PushUps: 300

@Notes:
No gym partner, so volume, volume, volume. By the way, my chest grew from that 20 day barage! It's more full and I can see it in the mirror. I
m starting to get a full, 3D, bodybuilder type chest. Literally like Lou Ferignou. I realized my body type is thick muscled with minor detail {until I decide it's time to sprint}.

It looks awesome because I'm really thick. I can spread my lats and I have wings hanging from my frame. I'm loving it. I'm starting to do high reps following compound movements to bring it out. I will take some pics but my belly makes it all wrong. I have this small pockets on the front left and right sides, last to go. The rest of my abs are thick and bulky. Small layer covering. I see it because youcan see delt detail and upper trap detail when I flex. I'm starting see all the seperation lines in my arms. My tris got bigger too. Biceps are the hardest for me, extrmely slow responding.

The Titanium I believed arrived while I was sleeping following my shift+training. I will open the box in the morning to make sure. JD and Athletix, thank you so much for the second bottle as well as the first. I'm going to make it worth your while. Trust me, I'm loving this stuff. I never got sore. Seeing awesome results.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going to be fun to see what Titanium can do over 4 weeks :D

Very nice incline bench!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn it I did chest today and just had to see this beast chest workout I need to go in hiding for good!!! Killer wokrout H!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
FYI, I freaking finally found the magazine that had the COMPLETE CHEST SPECIALIZATION workout! I moved recently and shuffled mags around a bit and lost it in the mist of organizing my home. I working on my shift tonight so, I will post today's leg/back workout, chest specializatiion, and today's activities. I'm loving his log and you all who are following. Pics will come Monday or Tuesday!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
You'll have to post up some pics after the 8 weeks!
I definitely will, I hate posting them due to me not liking how I look comapared to what I think I should. It's ok. I'm going to do it anyways.

It's going to be fun to see what Titanium can do over 4 weeks :D
Very nice incline bench!
Definitely, modifyng workouts too due to wife getting late in pregnancy. Even with limited gym time during work weeks, time to crank up calisthenic game.
Thank you. I worked on this incline for a long time and believe it's more benefical than flat but I will never abandon it. Flat needed for powerlifting comps.

damn it I did chest today and just had to see this beast chest workout I need to go in hiding for good!!! Killer wokrout H!!!
Appreciate it Pack. Doing it the best I can to remain strong.

Def beastly and subbed for pics
Appreciate it. On it, will post in a few days {pics}

Thats awesome bro, thx
I'm writing it right now and will post. It's going to be exciting to see who decides to take it on.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
CHEST SPECIALIZATION Workout, 20 DAY SHOCK!

DAY 1 {Very High Reps} @
{45sec between sets}:
Incline DB: 4x30 Sets/Reps
Pec-Dec Flyes: 4x30
Push Ups: 3 Sets to Failure

Day 2: {High Reps}
{45 seconds between sets}Incline Db Press: 4x20
DB Bench Press: 4x20
Decline Db Flyes: 4x20

Day 3{ Heavy Weight Low Reps}
{90 Secs between sets}
BB bench presses: 6x5-6
Incline presses Smith or Bench: 6x5-6
Decline BBPresses: 6x5-6

Day 4 Medium Reps
{60sec bewtween sets}
Weighted Dips or BW: 5x10-12
Flat bench Cable FLyes: 5x5-6
Bench Presses more to clavicles: 5x10-12

Day 5 {begin with a weight you can perform 20 reps with,
use same weight for all sets, as many reps as possible!}
{30 Sec. between sets}
Vertical chest press: 3 Sets
Smith machine or decline sets: 3 sets
Cable Crossovers: 3 Sets

This is just an example and can be interchanged with or other bodyparts and exercises. Over 20 days you begin every workout with a chest routine and train it every day for 10 days straight, then every other day for the next 10 days.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hookie, so you would do each day as noted, and then add a couple of exercises for back, shoulders, legs, tri, bi on each individual day?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
YES!

What you do is filling the muscle with blood to keep it pumped for initial phase! I also took a little time between body parts! After I did the chest workout I drank water and chatted a bit. Then got to work, on other body parts!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES!

What you do is filling the muscle with blood to keep it pumped for initial phase! I also took a little time between body parts! After I did the chest workout I drank water and chatted a bit. Then got to work, on other body parts!
K... sounds grueling yet intriguingly fun!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 6, 2013, Saturday

AM: Legs/Back {Post 12Hr SHift}
Rack PULLS: 315x4x8
Squat: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x3x3
Close Grip Pulldown: 120x4x25
Machine Chest Presses:275x4x30

PM {During 12HR Shift}:
PushUps: 300

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well now that my knee is messed up I'll def be trying that routine since I have time for a lot of chest :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 9, 2013, Tuesday}
Machine Row Ss/
w/ Machine Pulldown: Warmup, 4x20 {Lt Weight}
Delt {Side, Front, Rear}: 20lbsx15
Delt Presses: 45x8, 55x8, 75x8, 85x8, 95x8, 105{PR}x8
TBar Row
: 2Plx8
3Plx8
4Plx8
5Plx8
6Plx8
7Plx3

Incline Bench: 135x20, 225x8, 275x3x8, 315x5

PM {Push-ups, 300

Notes@
Ended workout due to time being up and having to get son from child watch. Did it with a vengeance. Yes, you read this right. I performed all the back and delt work prior to hitting bench. Feels really good and I'm loving Titanium.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason me and T-Bar row do not get along. Not sure if I don't have it set up right or what... maybe I'm too tall... but it really hurts to do it and I can barely lift any weight. Then again I'm doing it on a machine set up for it... perhaps I should stick a barbell in a corner and try it that way.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
For some reason me and T-Bar row do not get along. Not sure if I don't have it set up right or what... maybe I'm too tall... but it really hurts to do it and I can barely lift any weight. Then again I'm doing it on a machine set up for it... perhaps I should stick a barbell in a corner and try it that way.
I do it either way. I started by going back to two plates for 5x10. Stated with it for a month and added a plate. Same thing but don't increase until you rep at least for a month. When you warm up as you add a plate, use 2 plates then three up to work set. Each time you go up warm up with 8 reps minimum starting with two plates. Then your foundation is built. I did it using a machine first by planting my feet under my body then placing chest against the pad.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 10, 2013 Wednesday

Weighted Dips:
BW+ 41lb Chain: 5x10
SS w/ Flat Bench: 205x5x10

Db Flye:
SS w/ Presses:
35x10, 45x10, 55x10, 65x10, 75x10, 85x10, 95x10

Push-ups: 300
notes:
Smashing it in the gym. I'm loving the Titanium. I'm feeling Euphoric. I don't want to stop once I get started. I need to take and post a few pics. I'm not photogenic so be nice. I'm looking to get wider and leaner over time. Can't rush perfection. Don't worth I look the way I described I just want more. You shall see. Getting noticed by people I never expected, especially when they find out I'm older than they believed. My chain was the topic of convo when I walked in until I left the gym. I need a second one. Just not ready to lug two in at the same time. Then ill look like Thor walking into the gym to workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update and workouts are looking elite!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 11, 2013 Thursday

Chest/Traps/Biceps
Incline Bench:
135x10
135x10
225x10
315x5
405x1 {Tough}
385x1 {Tough}
Drop set: {Killer}
365x3
315x3
225x5
135x10

Flat Hammer Press:
6Plx4x20
Drop Set:
6Plx25
4Plx20
2Plx15

Shrugs Db:
105x15
110x15
120x15

Delt Raises: {TriSet: Front/Side/Rear}
20x2x8
15x2x8
10x2x8

Incline Curls:
25x4x15

Notes@
As you can see I love my chest and work it a lot! I love the size of it and overtrain it but refuse to lose it. I'm getting everything else in line and recently added HIIT at the end of workouts. If I workout 3 times a week I will add 15 minutes in the end, if only two days, them twice. Just remember I work 12 hour shifts with an hour drive time each way.

I'm going to kill it regardless. Of course, I've adopted the earth as my training ground. Calisthenics will become key. Looking to get some blast straps from Elitefts. Very similar to TRX but their built differently and can handle loads up to 600lbs.

Titanium is a serious supplement. It allows me to go hard each and every time. No soreness whatsoever. It's serious, and I'm getting great results. I recently separated each dosage after hearing JDs advice. Previously, I was taking 3 at a time, once a day. Now I take one pill 3x a day.

If you all are hanging around! Sty with me. I'm just getting warmed up for round 2.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HP I was living the ride of hitting 290 on incline and now see your numbers mang I need to hire you as my pt!! Killer update brother you keep smashing it!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow 405 incline! Damn, awesome numbers!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought I'd share the new Titanium vid with you guys :)

[video=youtube;aYwQjWQp4gg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYwQjWQp4gg[/video]

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 12, 2013 Saturday

Delts/Lt Legs/Lt. Back

Behind Military Press:
135x15,
155x15,
175x12,
195x10
Drop Set: 145x20, 125x10, 105x10, 85x10, 65x10

Squat 135x10, 135x10, 205x10, 225x10, 275x10

Machine Row: 110x4x20

Pulldown {Front/Rear} 120x4x8

Notes@
Hit it hard this week and knocked out some great sessions. Energy is steady and really getting dialed in to cut up. Ramping up the volume and utilizing TUT. Looking to really ratchet everything up. It only gets better from here!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Workout HP!

Damn behind the neck overheads, than to squats, I think my shoulders would cramp up if I tried squating after that lol.

Nice job buddy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
July 12, 2013 Saturday

Delts/Lt Legs/Lt. Back

Behind Military Press:
135x15,
155x15,
175x12,
195x10
Drop Set: 145x20, 125x10, 105x10, 85x10, 65x10

Squat 135x10, 135x10, 205x10, 225x10, 275x10

Machine Row: 110x4x20

Pulldown {Front/Rear} 120x4x8

Notes@
Hit it hard this week and knocked out some great sessions. Energy is steady and really getting dialed in to cut up. Ramping up the volume and utilizing TUT. Looking to really ratchet everything up. It only gets better from here!
Just crushing things!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates brother and good behind neck military presses. That is one move I've never been able to master I just flat out suck at it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See that is me with dumbbell rows, I have a very naturally narrow frame so it is hard for me to get good form with it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See that is me with dumbbell rows, I have a very naturally narrow frame so it is hard for me to get good form with it.
Try Kroc Rows. Its like starting a lawnmower. One of my more favorite lifts.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Nice Workout HP!

Damn behind the neck overheads, than to squats, I think my shoulders would cramp up if I tried squating after that lol.

Nice job buddy!
Thank yo JD. I told you before, when you give me these kind of opportunities I do all I can to make it worth your while. This is such a blessing to have an opportunity not only to win a chance to log your product, but to get a month #2, I'm putting in work. Understand, some days I'm even sacrificing sleep to do it. Not because I have to but for the love of the iron game.

Sometimes standing in the gym I improvise and it just ended up being a delt/squat day like no other. Stay tuned there's more.

Just crushing things!
No doubt! Phase III has begun. This involves Volume, volume and more volume!

Nice updates brother and good behind neck military presses. That is one move I've never been able to master I just flat out suck at it.
Find a weight you can handle. Stand in front f a mirror and watch as your delts and lats flare to raise that weight, You will do it a lot more.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
July 16, 2013 Monday! International Bench Day

Flat Bench:
315x10x10

Delt Tri-set {Rear/front/side}
20x4x15

Incline DB Press:
65x10
75x10
85x10
95x10

Note@
I apologize, I couldn't finish my notes section. Been a great week. I was off for the last 7 days and now this is my first day of my {Hitch}. That's waht the drillers call the work weeks since it's every other we are out here on site. My son {18 months old TODAY} kept hitting the keyboard and screwing with the mouse. I'm beginning to ratchet up the cafrdio. I wish I could pull off two workouts a day so I could get two cardio sessions in but I will work on doing HIIT sessions for the next three months 3-4 times a week post workout. The plan is to use the treadmill and sprint with a 3% incline @ 4-6mph for 8 sets. Next month I will bracket it at 3.5% Incline in the 5-7 range and final month 4%, 6-8 mph.

I finished todays workout in bracket #1. I dialed down my meals to one every 3hrs for BF burning purposes. 4-5 shakes and one main meal. Snacks in between may be a small sandwich, salad or such which I will let you know as I eat them. Mainly it will be shakes and 1 major meal. If you tell me I'm running too slow or not eating enough I swear I will find you and kick you in the back of the neck. j/k

Just remember I'm 6'5", 352 and leaning and cutting. It's going to shock a lot of people. I'm there and people m,istaken my mid section for fat. It's solid as hell but just sticks out, it's convex. They don't even know {U.O.E.N.O}.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
July 16, 2013 Monday! International Bench Day

Flat Bench:
315x10x10

Delt Tri-set {Rear/front/side}
20x4x15

Incline DB Press:
65x10
75x10
85x10
95x10

Note@
Dude your numbers always blow me away...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried dumbbell dead stops. Might help so you can reset yourself on each pull.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Dude your numbers always blow me away...
THANK YOU WASME:

Been at this a long time. Funny this is, this morning this guy was working out. He was loud and obnoxious. I must admit I've been very talkative in the gym but when I speak it's about my training or diet or something pertaining to what my worout partner are doing. So, this guy places 4, 45lb plates and a Quarter on the hammer bench machine. He then looks at me {which I'm wearing a modified cutoff tee, which you can see my chest thick muscled and hanging out both sides} He says "Hey, do you want these 45's as I finish each set." I sad "Ummmm, no thank you." He looks at me perplexed and struts around the machine, lays down and grunts and pushes with intensity to lift the weight. He drops it and gets up and walks off to talk to some of the woman in the gym.

Now this particular morning there were many in there. More than I'm used to. he is laughing and being loud and says, man there are too many woman in here. WTF? It's freaking eye candy. He then goes back to the Hammer Press machine and drops the 25's and gets up to walk off and socialize. He continues this for the next 30 minutes. Meanwhile, he completes his sets and gets up and picks up DB and lifts and grunts to only put them down and cackle once more. I'm thinking really, you think your king in this gym. Why? Because I decided my work weeks were volume based, since I have no training partner. Especially, since I chose to bench for 10x10 as opposed to placing 5 x 45 plates on the same piece of equipment and bang out 4 sets for 15 reps. No thank you. I'll just relax for now and wait another day when your not thinking and kill his emotions.

Normally I wouldn't say this but mmy goodness, who says there are too many woman in the weight room! There was a crossfitter, Figure woman, BB woman, young college chicks and such in there this morning. Why not lift and enjoy the view. Just like any other man in the gymm I love to pretend I'nm not googling over tight bottoms doing stradles and such. Believe me, I'm sure they are well aware their being watched. Why else would they wear bootyshorts to workout knowing guys are there. Otherwise, they can join curves.

Anyways, that's my story. This guy had no idea what I'm capable of or why I wouldn't take his 45's, seriously. Your not punking me, I'm just training differently. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the best, strongest, fastest, or even greatest but I'm bigger than most, especially of all my friends, who used to be jocks. I'm bigger than the 6'5", 190lbs me. I'm always ready to spill all my training secrets. People just tend to not believe me.