HokiePride on a Athletix {Titanium} Test Run

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
495... lol.. (better?)
I have no idea what your getting at......no it's not listed anywhere. I found it in a Planet Muscle mag. I get copies and save certain ones. I modified it.

Yes it is better. If you understood the concept of the slingshot, you wouldn't have asked in this manner. Ill tell you, it allows you to lift weighty your capable of controlling. It helps to get you out the bottom and you can practice pause reps. Yes it means I'm capable of handling 495 but not at the bottom. If used properly you eventually get there. It allows an overload.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
waaaaahhh 300 push ups and hits huge numbers on bench the next day, this routine is nuts!
Thanks for the compliment. I definitely push to impress MYSELF and MYSELF ONLY. I don't do this for anyone else. I do it to stay strong and I do it compete against myself. Ill be 40...June 22. Lets see where TITANIUM takes me. I also will be competing soon in Powerlifting event #14. This year had to take a backseat since my wife is preggers again. Have to save the days for when my son is born.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea what your getting at......no it's not listed anywhere. I found it in a Planet Muscle mag. I get copies and save certain ones. I modified it.

Yes it is better. If you understood the concept of the slingshot, you wouldn't have asked in this manner. Ill tell you, it allows you to lift weighty your capable of controlling. It helps to get you out the bottom and you can practice pause reps. Yes it means I'm capable of handling 495 but not at the bottom. If used properly you eventually get there. It allows an overload, a TOOL. That's all it is.

Rather than post or attempt to create a following of criticism why not just commend someone on effort rather than attempting poor humor. This is why I choose to keep a lot of things I find out to myself. I'm in the business of uplifting and not tearing down people. I don't have time to argue or explain to everyone satisfaction of why and how something works. I found what works for me. I'm a bit confused because in one statement you say it's impressive, the next you question with a lol. Last you ask where the program is from.

Well I don't respond to negativity, and I don't care to argue on line. I hope you do well with all your goals. If I misunderstood I Apologize but you listed your lol comment twice and I find it condescending. .
I don't believe Wasme would ever try to insult anyone, believe he was trying to get at the point it's insane weight regardless which number it was.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe Wasme would ever try to insult anyone, believe he was trying to get at the point it's insane weight regardless which number it was.
^^^^ This.

Hookie, If anything I am impressed beyond words at the numbers you can put up. My comment of '495 lol'. Was the equivalent of 495 holy f**kin sh*t...

I actually watched your youtube video performing it, and now understand the concept. (I think the band supports your elbows?) All the same, I was just extremely impressed. And appologize if it came across any other way.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Comment deleted, my apologies to wasme. Very sorry I took it the wrong way.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ This.

Hookie, If anything I am impressed beyond words at the numbers you can put up. My comment of '495 lol'. Was the equivalent of 495 holy f**kin sh*t...

I actually watched your youtube video performing it, and now understand the concept. (I think the band supports your elbows?) All the same, I was just extremely impressed. And appologize if it came across any other way.
My apologies to wasme. Very sorry I took it the wrong way. I didn't understand the lol behind it. When I get to the RIG Monday I will make sure WASME, JD AND WHOEVER else wants the program. I found it in Planet muscle. I still have it. Again WASME very sorry I didn't understand. Now lets go lift some big weights together.

Saturday June 15, 2013

Incline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 275x3x10, 315x5
Squat: 135x10, 135x10, 205x3x10

Returning tomorrow to finish squat and dead program. Ill tell you about the program that got me from a 405 dead to a current 550, also on video in a year.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yall better be kissing and making up or else this lil fugger hulk gonna turn green!!!! Hokie your strength is out of this world brother!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My apologies to wasme. Very sorry I took it the wrong way. I didn't understand the lol behind it. When I get to the RIG Monday I will make sure WASME, JD AND WHOEVER else wants the program. I found it in Planet muscle. I still have it. Again WASME very sorry I didn't understand. Now lets go lift some big weights together.

Saturday June 15, 2013

Incline Bench: 135x10, 225x10, 275x3x10, 315x5
Squat: 135x10, 135x10, 205x3x10

Returning tomorrow to finish squat and dead program. Ill tell you about the program that got me from a 405 dead to a current 550, also on video in a year.
No harm done brother, thanks man

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
lol yall better be kissing and making up or else this lil fugger hulk gonna turn green!!!! Hokie your strength is out of this world brother!
ROFL

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sunday June 16. FATHERS DAY! Happy Fathers Day to all, including myself!

Deads: 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 475x1x {10:1:1}
Squats: 135x10, 205x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x5 {Belted}
Pull-ups: BWx3x3 @ 352

Called it a day! I'm reving up for the final 10 day stretch. Guess what? I'm going back to the RIG. Modification time. So this will be a total 22 day CHEST SPECIALIZATION, I'm going to the gym for 5 days straight, no days in between. This coming Saturday/Sunday will be off since I'm working 12 hour shifts and gym closes by the time in off. Look out I gained inches with this program. On my birthday I will take a side shot and felt shot.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man tell me that chest is sore? that routine looks so painful! Your a beast to get through this.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Man tell me that chest is sore? that routine looks so painful! Your a beast to get through this.
Happy to report, not a chance of soreness!

June 17, 2013

Delts triset:
Side:Front:Rear
20lbsx4x10

Bench Press:
135x30,
225x20
315x8
405x2
Slingshot Reps:
425x4x4

Machine Flys:
100x5x30 {60sec rest}

Notes: Completed this training without a hitch. Damn, my boobies are getting bigger! I lay down and see two raised mounds! More prevalent than before I started this training. I should have time tomorrow to lay it out for everyone. Trust me, it's not for the faint of heart. I read post after post on these boards where people speak of felt problems or how impossible it is to bench a certain weight unless your on AAS or overweight! Wow, they haven't met me. I can assure you the only thing I attribute to my Gainz is bad eating and MCDs. It was a really bad compounding affect when I broker ankle playing intramural Basketball one night in college as a senior. Kept eating as if I was still running and balling 6 days a week and the weight piled on.

Anyways, 2013 I'm on a lifetime cut and looking to get defined and maintain my power and muscle as I enter the next decade of my life. If your here following, stay with me because I have a lot to tell.

blindedge449

blindedge449

Awards
Hey man I havnt gotten the chance to read through your whole log but your name caught my attention. I just graduated from VT this past semester, lets go hokies! haha your putting up some huge numbers on your lifts, good luck!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man I don't know how your chest isn't screaming "stop". good work and I don't know how my body would react to something like this. It would be interesting to see but not sure if I would ever try it. 20 days is crazy! Nice work

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

June 17, 2013

Delts triset:
Side:Front:Rear
20lbsx4x10

Bench Press:
135x30,
225x20
315x8
405x2
Slingshot Reps:
425x4x4

Machine Flys:
100x5x30 {60sec rest}

Notes: Completed this training without a hitch. Damn, my boobies are getting bigger! I lay down and see two raised mounds! More prevalent than before I started this training. I should have time tomorrow to lay it out for everyone. Trust me, it's not for the faint of heart. I read post after post on these boards where people speak of felt problems or how impossible it is to bench a certain weight unless your on AAS or overweight! Wow, they haven't met me. I can assure you the only thing I attribute to my Gainz is bad eating and MCDs. It was a really bad compounding affect when I broker ankle playing intramural Basketball one night in college as a senior. Kept eating as if I was still running and balling 6 days a week and the weight piled on.

Anyways, 2013 I'm on a lifetime cut and looking to get defined and maintain my power and muscle as I enter the next decade of my life. If your here following, stay with me because I have a lot to tell.
One of the most inspirational logs I've had the pleasure of following! Doing big things HP!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have time tomorrow to lay it out for everyone.

That sounds awesome, thanks. Good luck with all your goals.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I should have time tomorrow to lay it out for everyone.
I'm looking forward to seeing the routine :D

This looks killer, not sure how far in the 20 days I could make it, I feel like not a lot of people could complete something like this, but I'll sure give it a shot to see how many days I can make into it :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I havnt gotten the chance to read through your whole log but your name caught my attention. I just graduated from VT this past semester, lets go hokies! haha your putting up some huge numbers on your lifts, good luck!
HokiePride is the name I chose after living in Tazewell Cty in Va for 5.5 yrs. While there the shooting occured and I felt sympathy for those students because they didn't ask for it to happen. They were just trying to get an education. Following this, a buddy of mine worked at the VT games as security. He asked me if I wanted to do it. At first I thought it was a joke. When I found out he was serious I joined the staff. I worked East Side, section 3 for the last 4 years and sadly had to give up my position. I coined the name because of those events. Believe it or not I never followed college football, let alone the Divisions, ACC until I worked there. Of course, I became very beloved and was invited to come back anytime by a few fans who respects me and has season tickets for life!
Man I don't know how your chest isn't screaming "stop". good work and I don't know how my body would react to something like this. It would be interesting to see but not sure if I would ever try it. 20 days is crazy! Nice work
One of the most inspirational logs I've had the pleasure of following! Doing big things HP!
Thank you so much. I try to make them interesting, I train this way. It's highly unconventional from what people read in mags. Yes, I get ideas from them but I stick to the basics, nothing fancy and it has worked extremely well. I'm praying I get sponsored one day!

That sounds awesome, thanks. Good luck with all your goals.
Thank you.

I'm looking forward to seeing the routine :D

This looks killer, not sure how far in the 20 days I could make it, I feel like not a lot of people could complete something like this, but I'll sure give it a shot to see how many days I can make into it :)
I know I said this before but I actually did not bring the mag with me but I have a skeleton of it. Now since it's not the true program I will come back and make the mods to it one I get back home, which should be tomorrow or Thursday evening. Undertand it's the same premise but I will lay it out FULLY from the original program in a day or two. Here you go!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
20 Day Chest Speialization!

First 10 Days are consecutive. The last 10 are a day apart.

Day 1
Do this on your first training day of the week, and make bench presses your main exercises, because you'll be strongest after resting over the weekend. Work up to a heavy set of three to six repetitions, and try to set a new personal record each week. After benching, do flat dumbbell presses and cable crossovers for three sets of 20 reps each.

Day 2
This session is focused on chest width, so includes wider grip and isolation exercises. Start with parallel bar dips. Do five sets of five reps, adding extra weight if you need to, then perform dumbbell flyes, wide grip pushups and machine flyes for four sets of 25 to 30 reps each.

Day 3
This is your upper chest day, with everything done on an incline, except your first exercise. Start with dynamic bench presses. These help refine your technique, and build explosive power on the bench press. Use around 50 percent of your single rep maximum, and do eight sets of three reps, lifting the bar as quickly as possible. Incline barbell presses come next, for five sets of eight reps. Follow these up with three sets of 12 on incline dumbbell presses, then 4 sets of 20 incline cable flyes.

Day 4 {Will write this in a few days}

Day 5 {I will write this in a few days}

Notes.
How this works is you repeat Day 1-5 twice. Take a day of rest and reset and do every other day of 1-5 for a total 20 days including the rest rest days on the second half of the specialization plan. Please do not get upset if your boobies hurt, lactate {j/k} or you snap a muscle. I go hard on my chest and I love to bench. I found it's a special muscle on my body and mine alone. I fortunately have a huge support of muscle groups which allows me to train this way. If I were to take an extended period of time from lifting then sure I would be sore but that's what supplemets are for.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First 10 Days are consecutive. The last 10 are a day apart.

Day 1
Do this on your first training day of the week, and make bench presses your main exercises, because you'll be strongest after resting over the weekend. Work up to a heavy set of three to six repetitions, and try to set a new personal record each week. After benching, do flat dumbbell presses and cable crossovers for three sets of 20 reps each.

Day 2
This session is focused on chest width, so includes wider grip and isolation exercises. Start with parallel bar dips. Do five sets of five reps, adding extra weight if you need to, then perform dumbbell flyes, wide grip pushups and machine flyes for four sets of 25 to 30 reps each.

Day 3
This is your upper chest day, with everything done on an incline, except your first exercise. Start with dynamic bench presses. These help refine your technique, and build explosive power on the bench press. Use around 50 percent of your single rep maximum, and do eight sets of three reps, lifting the bar as quickly as possible. Incline barbell presses come next, for five sets of eight reps. Follow these up with three sets of 12 on incline dumbbell presses, then 4 sets of 20 incline cable flyes.

Day 4 {Will write this in a few days}

Day 5 {I will write this in a few days}

Notes.
How this works is you repeat Day 1-5 twice. Take a day of rest and reset and do every other day of 1-5 for a total 20 days including the rest rest days on the second half of the specialization plan. Please do not get upset if your boobies hurt, lactate {j/k} or you snap a muscle. I go hard on my chest and I love to bench. I found it's a special muscle on my body and mine alone. I fortunately have a huge support of muscle groups which allows me to train this way. If I were to take an extended period of time from lifting then sure I would be sore but that's what supplemets are for.
Damn. That sounds intimidating, fun, and painful all at once. I'm down! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I 2nd that lol but i know nothing can beat this beast!! I can't wait to see your next updates!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very painful sounding, we should all see how many days we can get into the routine lol, i doubt I can pass 3 days in lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im down to do it... that would be sick. Group effort.

I say after this thread is done we make a thread and all give it a shot, kinda like a pull up thread that was made awhile back :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
It will be if your not used to the volume. In a few days Im going to take a chest shot so you wee what my chest looks like. Its deep and thick. I'm just trying to shape it to get striated. Cardio is now in effect. Along with Titanium coursing through my system. I would love to see what two month run would be. This product is awesome. I ddi two more chest sessions this week which I'm about to post, along with other body parts.

I 2nd that lol but i know nothing can beat this beast!! I can't wait to see your next updates!
Updating following this post!

Very painful sounding, we should all see how many days we can get into the routine lol, i doubt I can pass 3 days in lol
Trust me on this, get plenty of rest and do a lot of chest squeezers. Another secret tip to get your chest to pop out. WHat you do for 3 months is squeeze for 10 second and hold for a minute and relax for a minute. Do this through the entire minute. A total of ten times. Rest for a minute for a total of 3 sets. It hsould take 6 minutes total. Add this in the morning, evening while watching TV, driving or such. Trust me on this guys. It brings it out. Your chest will get puffier than most females. I see them starring. It's so funny to see. They act like they don't want no one looking at them but they do all they can and get closer while working out. It's a funny site. I see some looking like my 1 year old looks at my wife boobies. Hilarious.

Im down to do it... that would be sick. Group effort.
I defintiely would follow and help out.

I say after this thread is done we make a thread and all give it a shot, kinda like a pull up thread that was made awhile back :)
Do it and I'll help, sub'd and give you all my knowledge. Things I learned and hold true. I will give you details of how to make it work to build a superhero chest. I have workouts, spreadsheets and get this a chart with all the calculations done. All you have to know is your max. This chart can be used for any bodypart. It gives you the reps and weights to perform, so if you want to do 10-2, 3 sets of 10 or 5-2, 3 sets of 3. ITS ALL WORKED OUT for the max from 5lbs to 900. Yeah, I hold a lot of info.

With Hokie's guidance, for sure!
Will do.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 18, 2013

Close Grip Bench:
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x1

Delt Raises {Side, Front, Rear}
25x15
30x15
40x12
45x10
40x12
35x15
30x15
25x20
20x30

DB Pullover
80x4x15

June 19, 2012

Incline Bench Press
135x20
225x15
275x4x8
315x5 {Below my normal count but due to day before}

Lat Pulldown {Wide Bradford Style, Rear to Front}
120x4x15
Close Grip Lat Pulldown {Focused on inner, upper lats}
120x4x20
Delts {Side Laterals}
25x4x30

June 20, 2013
DB Rows
30x30
40x20
50x20
60x15
70x12
80x10
90x8
100x8
95x8
85x8
75x8
65x15
55x15
45x20

TBAR Row
2PLx15
4PLx12
6PLx6
8PLx4

Deadlift
135x10
225x10
315x10
475x1 {10:1:1}

Called it a Day!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another amazing workout!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Man this looks so taxing. That being said, I am down for the challenge lol.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 21, 2013: Rest Day, Recovery!

June 22, 2013: 40th Birthday, Largest Supermoon ever Tonight!
Almost gym time, lets get it in! I will be Va Beach bound, for a week of R&R!

Workout: Lt Chest/Lt Back/Delts

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy birthday brother!! We share bday month!!! Mines coming June 30th!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm vacationing in Va beach! When o get back Sunday I will finish out my run with Titanium! I just turned 40 and feel a day not older than 20. It's about to get better!

Titanium has allowed me to go hard and I couldn't break it. I was able to do things I wouldn't imagine. I have lost that magazine that had the chest workout but don't fret because I will find it. I can complete it without it so you know what to do. I will add the final two days by Friday!

I have get my hands on another bottle because this will help me to stay strong following the birth of son #2. I'm curious to know the boost factor. I will get blood work on round 2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your not logging anything else I will see if I can get another bottle for you to log for another month if your interested?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
If your not logging anything else I will see if I can get another bottle for you to log for another month if your interested?
Nope, not logging a thing but Titanium. It would be an honor to do so! I love it!

Note:
June 24:
Finished 12 hr night shift, drove an hour to get home. Packed clothed and tried pumping filter for pool before leaving to drive to Lancaster 3.5hrs away. Broke handle and was pissed! Turned off filter and drive to Lancaster. Arrived in Va Beach after 7 he ride.

June 25:
Took son to beach and he cried when feet hit sand and wanted nothin to do with water or beach. Took him to hotel pool and he freaked out more!

June 26
Slept most of day while wife went to pool with son and got him more snacks. He is killing food. Night fell and I was now well rested!

June 27
Milestone, took son to beach and held him as I went out in surf. He cried and smacked me but calmed down. He took like a champ. He took 3 big waves and held strong. I'm so proud of him. His first time ever at beach. It has been 7 years since my wife and I was on vacation let alone here in Va Beach where I served in the Navy. We seem many flyover F18s and two grey ghosts off in the distance going out to sea, a cruiser and destroyer {which I served on two. I know they were going out by the direction they were going and turned away!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
e seem many flyover F18s and two grey ghosts off in the distance going out to sea, a cruiser and destroyer {which I served on two. I know they were going out by the direction they were going and turned away!
I'd love to see this..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, not logging a thing but Titanium. It would be an honor to do so! I love it!

Note:
June 24:
Finished 12 hr night shift, drove an hour to get home. Packed clothed and tried pumping filter for pool before leaving to drive to Lancaster 3.5hrs away. Broke handle and was pissed! Turned off filter and drive to Lancaster. Arrived in Va Beach after 7 he ride.

June 25:
Took son to beach and he cried when feet hit sand and wanted nothin to do with water or beach. Took him to hotel pool and he freaked out more!

June 26
Slept most of day while wife went to pool with son and got him more snacks. He is killing food. Night fell and I was now well rested!

June 27
Milestone, took son to beach and held him as I went out in surf. He cried and smacked me but calmed down. He took like a champ. He took 3 big waves and held strong. I'm so proud of him. His first time ever at beach. It has been 7 years since my wife and I was on vacation let alone here in Va Beach where I served in the Navy. We seem many flyover F18s and two grey ghosts off in the distance going out to sea, a cruiser and destroyer {which I served on two. I know they were going out by the direction they were going and turned away!
Sounds awesome. I just returned from Atlantic Beach, NC. Saw a few F18s some really sick helicopters, and some dolphins lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On it! Will let you know what I can do :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me your addy again! Were gonna send you out another bottle to log :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Addy has been sent off, should ship monday, when are you going to be out of your current bottle?
By next Friday! It will arrive right on time!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
June 28, 2013 Friday: Off Beach then pool! Son still hates the water!

June 29, 2013 Saturday Went out to the beach area and listened to a band play! Met up with a family friend and her husband as we enjoyed the night! Final day of vacation and sadly it came to an end. Finally got son out of stroller and he walked around a bit!!

June 30, 2013 Sunday Drive to Lancaster, Pa which is where wife and I are from! She stayed and I waited an hour and continued on home to where we reside! Made it and resting and up in the morning at 4am to travel to RIG for 12hr shift! What a day!