HiTech and IGF-1

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
another question is would you take it only after a workout?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What percentage does it raise your IGF-1 level.
I would like to know this as well.

Also, do you cycle this stuff? Oncyle / PCT...
just like with almost any compound, this is going to be user dependent. I hope we are able to some pilot studies or see some end user blood work sooner than later.

another question is would you take it only after a workout?
No you won't want to take this post only pre as post would negativity interact with mgf which is just as if not more important to the muscle building process
to be fair here, the most common dosing for IGF-1 Lr3 is post workout.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
just like with almost any compound, this is going to be user dependent. I hope we are able to some pilot studies or see some end user blood work sooner than later.

Is this a rh-IGF-1 or Lr3 product?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
this is pure IGF-1. It is not a synthetic like Lr3.

This is why the delivery system is so crucial to eliminate any digestive breakdown.
I was hoping this was the case..Lr3 is nothing more than an expensive glucose disposal agent as far as Im concerned.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lr3 has such a long half life that it would interact/block mgf moa any time it's dosed. There is a reason why if stop working around 4-6 weeks.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Lr3 has such a long half life that it would interact/block mgf moa any time it's dosed. There is a reason why if stop working around 4-6 weeks.
My lab rat had experience with various IGFs and MGFs..all completely stopped working at 6 weeks with diminishing effects just after 4 weeks.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product will either be a monster or a complete bust. I will get bloods done and so will others to tell if its working. Very easy to measure the effect of this supplement unlike many others.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This product will either be a monster or a complete bust. I will get bloods done and so will others to tell if its working. Very easy to measure the effect of this supplement unlike many others.
Blood work always works. I know legit injectable IGF 1 leaves that "tinny" taste in your mouth. If this does the same , that would be a good sign.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please due thank you

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My lab rat had experience with various IGFs and MGFs..all completely stopped working at 6 weeks with diminishing effects just after 4 weeks.
Well they self regulate each other since they are so long half life with lr3 and pregmgf and they prevent the action of the other form being effect. That is why HGH is more effect, than the use either of those. Even though most of HGH effect come from mgf and igf. As through increase of HGH it regulates this much better than we ever could. Not to mention antibodies that are produced. This should have any of this issues. But I do have questions about the cyclosome. Although I am very curious in this product. I hopes it works as this has some serious potential.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Then the real question is does cyclosome delivery work.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then the real question is does cyclosome delivery work.
so far I have full belief in it. people have been using our prohormones at equal or lesser dose than other companies, yet reporting much larger results.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw it for sale at another place for 95 $ better be good at that price ;)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please post logs when there up would like to follow them

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing some logs from some non biased people.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Need a date. Would pre order now!
Hopefully nutriverse carries it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm waiting on what final pricing will be so I can confirm any potential deals/specials going on.

I am also hoping we can get some logs going on here to both those that are excited as well as those that doubt the product.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not doubting it's IGF-1 but I was under the impression that it's highly sensitive and unstable, so apart from the delivery system being a huge problem, so I'm asking if you actually get any of the IGF when you buy the product

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not doubting it's IGF-1 but I was under the impression that it's highly sensitive and unstable, so apart from the delivery system being a huge problem, so I'm asking if you actually get any of the IGF when you buy the product
that's the entire purpose behind the product. I haven't taken it yet, so I can't personally say "yes I've taken it and it worked for me". That being said, I have yet to try a HTP product that worked any differently than was advertised.

First people said our delivery system wouldn't increase the potency of our prohormones...the insane user reviews showed that was far from the case.

On this, I believe the delivery system will in fact work and work extremely well. How much of that will translate to real world gains? Only time will tell from unbiased end users who give it a try.

It's a very expensive product...there's no denying that. But Hi-Tech has pretty great prices across the board, so the only reason behind why this one is so expensive is that it's that expensive to actually extract/manufacture.

I hope some users can get before/during blood levels done to put the argument to rest one way or another.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have gotten confirmation that the regular price of this product will be $94.95

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
why don't HT pay for some IGF 1 testing to go along the log of this product? This way it will prove or not if it work

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I am most intrigued by is the fact that studies do show that IGF-1 is orally available (when high enough doses are taken of course).

Untitled1.png

This shows that IGF-1 is in fact orally available, but a lot of it is broken down...which is what people in here have been complaining about, and rightfully so.

Untitled2.png

This shows that IGF-1 from milk of all things readily affects children due to intestine permeability, meaning oral IGF-1 can in fact effect humans (although less and less over time).

So one would stand to argue that if we either took in ENOUGH IGF-1, or found a way to make it bypass the less permeable intestines in adults (which anyone discussing this would be), then it would also be effective.

For discussion here, all of us at this point think deer antler containing IGF-1 is useless...no denying that. But is it because the oral administration doesn't work whatsoever or because of two major issues

A) there isn't enough being provided
B) not enough is reaching the blood stream (these two are kind of the same in reality)

Untitled.png

This shows a typical IGF-1 product today on the market.

It has a measly 82.5ng of IGF-1

Compare that to this product, which has 20mcg...and for anyone who can do the simple metric conversions, you'll see that PRO-IGF1 has 242x as much IGF-1 being provided.

That sure would fix "problem A" with WAYYYY more being provided.

And then our delivery system which has been shown to ABSOLUTELY work with prohormones and our other compounds takes care of "problem B"

Very excited to see some user reviews on here, whenever we may start to see them trickle in.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten confirmation that the regular price of this product will be $94.95

$94.95 but looks like a 50 day supply though..at nearly 2 months worth it averages out to be less than $65 per bottle if one did a 3 month cycle.

It does say take 5 tabs daily..I wonder if it would be more efficacious to take only on workout days..say if one worked out 3-4 days a week and dosed 5 tabs pre and 5 tabs post workout...hmm..

regarding your delivery system, it makes more sense to me than what ageforce for example tries with their hgh and igf patches..they change the molecule so what you get in the end is no longer hgh/igf. At least your goal is to keep the compound in tact.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$94.95 but looks like a 50 day supply though..at nearly 2 months worth it averages out to be less than $65 per bottle if one did a 3 month cycle.

It does say take 5 tabs daily..I wonder if it would be more efficacious to take only on workout days..say if one worked out 3-4 days a week and dosed 5 tabs pre and 5 tabs post workout...hmm..

regarding your delivery system, it makes more sense to me than what ageforce for example tries with their hgh and igf patches..they change the molecule so what you get in the end is no longer hgh/igf. At least your goal is to keep the compound in tact.

ageforce is complete and total nonsense. it is 100% impossible to absorb igf-1/GH through the skin, no matter what.

I understand the apprehension here, I really do. It's not cheap, and it's the first of it's kind. But we're not claiming to pull off some chemical wizardry like "modifying the molecule to make it fit" (which they are NOT doing...and even if they were, then it's NOT the peptide in question and will not act like it). simply giving the largest available dose of it ever provided and including it in a clinically studied, tested, and proven delivery system.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to take serum bloods before and after a week of this just to see if it raises it by many points. I'm just dubious with actual IGFs super short half life, would the dosing be immediately pre or intra like DES? What will hypo potential be and whether it raises serum by a decent amount.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be willing to take serum bloods before and after a week of this just to see if it raises it by many points. I'm just dubious with actual IGFs super short half life, would the dosing be immediately pre or intra like DES? What will hypo potential be and whether it raises serum by a decent amount.
i would dose this pretty closely to how other dose IGF-1 LR3.

The delivery system provides a ~90 minute window before it hits the blood stream, so I'd dose it accordingly in regards to when you want IGF-1 levels to peak.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
ageforce is complete and total nonsense. it is 100% impossible to absorb igf-1/GH through the skin, no matter what.

I understand the apprehension here, I really do. It's not cheap, and it's the first of it's kind. But we're not claiming to pull off some chemical wizardry like "modifying the molecule to make it fit" (which they are NOT doing...and even if they were, then it's NOT the peptide in question and will not act like it). simply giving the largest available dose of it ever provided and including it in a clinically studied, tested, and proven delivery system.
I agree with everything said here...still curious if theres a reason to dose on non-workout days.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everything said here...still curious if theres a reason to dose on non-workout days.
most users I've seen on "other" boards who use IGF-1 LR3 also take it on off days. I would try to mimic traditional injectable cycles are much as possible.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Good question I would like to know also

Just saw the answer above !
a certain lab rat does have experience with rh-IGF-1..dosing pre/post workout and got good results dosing only on workout days...but cant speak on LR3.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a certain lab rat does have experience with rh-IGF-1..dosing pre/post workout and got good results dosing only on workout days...but cant speak on LR3.
would love to see people try this both ways to see if you can skip off days and still get great results

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I think taking it on non workout days would be a waste, where's most of it gonna go if the receptor sites in your muscles aren't asking for it? Assuming it doesn't have the half life of LR3 and treating it more like ACTUAL IGF or DES
I'd also dose it post WO, if it's 90min delivery, try to let natural MGF do its thing and then let the IGF take over

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suspect so but possibly would need to dose higher than 5 tabs...?
5 tabs give you 20mcg/day.

I can't suggest dosing it any different than the label provides info on...so how many you take each day is up to you.

again, I'd try to dose this as closely to injectable IGF-1 cycles as you can. That's as close to an answer as I can give out ;)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
5 tabs give you 20mcg/day.

I can't suggest dosing it any different than the label provides info on...so how many you take each day is up to you.

again, I'd try to dose this as closely to injectable IGF-1 cycles as you can. That's as close to an answer as I can give out ;)
Understood.
140mcg per week recommendation..Ill just juggle the timing it till I find the sweet spot

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Understood.
140mcg per week recommendation..Ill just juggle the timing it till I find the sweet spot
140mcg is serious overkill. Id dose no more than 40 to 60. I dosed 40mcg preworkout and I had the sickest pumps of my life and that was on a cut and I never felt flat.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
140mcg is serious overkill. Id dose no more than 40 to 60. I dosed 40mcg preworkout and I had the sickest pumps of my life and that was on a cut and I never felt flat.
he was referencing 140mcg per WEEK, not per dosage.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
they recommend 20mcg per day= 140mcg per week of their *oral* product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm waiting on what final pricing will be so I can confirm any potential deals/specials going on.

I am also hoping we can get some logs going on here to both those that are excited as well as those that doubt the product.
Count me in for a log. I’d be curious if you could stack it with mk677!?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677 at night and igf during the day
I'm thinking a good stack
Pro igf1 day time
Mk677 night
Epicat/laxogenin