HiTech and IGF-1

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this as well. I caught the same article that is posted here over the weekend and right away I thought about giving this a run. I figure I might as well. Closing in on 40 years old, this is ideal for me.

-Spaz

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you not convinced HiTech uses it?.Jared bought a pharmaceutical company for the sole purpose of using their technology for the cyclosome delivery
Or to make it look like he was using fancy technology. Nothing quite like a few fancy pieces of machinery to wow the public!

Anyone notice how many of these products existed pre cyclosome technology and ended up costing the same price after the technology was supposedly employed? These products tend to list the beta-cyclodextrin and phosphatidylcholine as just added ingredients...(?) If such products do actually have fancy delivery systems...it stands to reason that the price tag would increase.

Other products with enhanced delivery do actually show the key ingredients bonded with B-cyclodextrin, Phosphatidylcholine(PhytoFUSE), etc.. Then there is Tomatidine-Shilajit complex as well. Products that show these types of bonds tend to cost a great deal more than other products offering the same ingredients because I think the technology is actually being utilized in these instances..

Cyclosome technology just seems to be a catch phrase for HiTech and many other companies as well..

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Molecular Nutrition changed the game with the pro hormone ether gels but after they stopped it died. Ether may increase IGF-1.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition changed the game with the pro hormone ether gels but after they stopped it died. Ether may increase IGF-1.
maybe, but likely without any discernable benefit making it worth purchasing a bottle for even $5

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt the half-life of IGF1 like 15 minutes?
People seem to not realize that they can already consume IGF-1 orally and see increased blood levels...the problem is it only does so at a very small amount CURRENTLY. Jared doesn't release stuff on a whim, so I believe him when he says he has the capability to significantly increase bioavailability

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16293962

Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I is a polypeptide that mediates the growth-promoting action of growth hormone in postnatal animals. The present study was conducted to examine whether orally administered IGF-I would be absorbed into the general circulation and also whether ingested IGF-I would enhance the growth of whole body as well as internal organs, and tissues in 3-week-old ICR-strain female weanling mice. In experiment (Exp) 1, a total of 70 mice received IGF-I orally at 1 microg.g-1 in 0.2-ml PBS or the vehicle alone. Concentrations of IGF-I and glucose in heart blood were measured after killing 5 animals in each group every fourth hour during a 24-hour period. In Exp 2, a total of 40 mice received oral IGF-I administration at 1 microg.g-1 or vehicle every third day beginning from day 0 for a 13-day period. Half the animals were killed at day 7 and the other half at day 13. Weights of whole body and organs/tissues (small intestine, liver, thigh muscle, and brain) were measured every day and at slaughter, respectively. In Exp 1, following the oral IGF-I administration, serum IGF-I concentration increased at hour 4 (p<0.01) and returned to the hour 0 level by hour 8, whereas glucose concentration was lowest at hour 4 and returned to the hour 0 level by hour 16. In the PBS-fed group, neither IGF-I nor glucose concentration changed during the 24-hour period. In Exp 2, weight of small intestine increased (p<0.05) in response to the oral IGF-I, whereas weights of liver and thigh muscle of the IGF-I-fed group were greater (p<0.01) and tended to be greater (p=0.06), respectively, than those of the PBS-fed only at day 13. However, brain weight and serum concentrations of IGF-I and IGF-II were not affected by oral IGF-I administration. Results suggest that although orally administered IGF-I mainly acts at the intestine, a portion of ingested IGF-I is absorbed into the general circulation to enhance the growth of selective organs/tissues in weanling mice.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
People seem to not realize that they can already consume IGF-1 orally and see increased blood levels...the problem is it only does so at a very small amount CURRENTLY. Jared doesn't release stuff on a whim, so I believe him when he says he has the capability to significantly increase bioavailability

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16293962
lettuce also have him concoct oral insulin and change the lives of millions of diabetics. jared da gawd is a compassionate gawd

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But what about the humans

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why would that matter?
Not sure if cereal, but in case you are, a mouse is only a useful prelim tool for how things will affect a human. We can use it as a basis for future enquiry, but not to substantiate evidence for human use

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Why would that matter?
A lot of things (in breast milk) work great for human babies - but your adult digestive tract will destroy the shjt out of them. Like I said, MK-677, a fairly tested experimental drug, gives 20 year old levels to 40 year old's - but the mass ain't exactly packing on even with that *drug* (and it needs to be taken...forever?... for even the longevity benefit). They've shown that the use of bovine growth factors makes it into milk and raises levels in people - and uh...so? Is your sister or mom jacked? Just because a number increases by X, doesn't mean it has real world significance.

Edit: Disregard, just saw you were joking :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lettuce also have him concoct oral insulin and change the lives of millions of diabetics. jared da gawd is a compassionate gawd
considering there is already inhalible insulin, I'd say we're not too far off from that goal: http://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/welcome-afrezza-inhaled-insulin-gets-real#1

Guys, I understand the criticism, but the amount of straight up hate in here is laughable. Everyone always demands more innovation, more new ingredients, and more cool stuff...and when a company claims to have something new, everyone jumps on the hate bandwagon and claims bull**** before seeing ANY evidence whatsoever.

I'll remain cautiously optimistic in the meantime. Have fun with the hate yall.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
considering there is already inhalible insulin, I'd say we're not too far off from that goal: http://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/welcome-afrezza-inhaled-insulin-gets-real#1

Guys, I understand the criticism, but the amount of straight up hate in here is laughable. Everyone always demands more innovation, more new ingredients, and more cool stuff...and when a company claims to have something new, everyone jumps on the hate bandwagon and claims bull**** before seeing ANY evidence whatsoever.

Well, idk if you were bunching up my comment but I clearly asked for evidence nothing more. My worry is that most supplement companies make BOLD claims like these which dont pan out with anything weve seen so far in the real world without showing any scientific data to back it up. If that scenario doesnt make you skeptic, you have a serious gullible problem. If they just release ANYTHING that remotely shows this will work other than "unsupported claims", id be the first to get excited about it and possibly give it a shot.

Until then, color me skeptic.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's fix SP250 first before we tackle oral IGF shall we? If we can't solve why a preworkout is putting people to sleep.....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, idk if you were bunching up my comment but I clearly asked for evidence nothing more. My worry is that most supplement companies make BOLD claims like these which dont pan out with anything weve seen so far in the real world without showing any scientific data to back it up. If that scenario doesnt make you skeptic, you have a serious gullible problem. If they just release ANYTHING that remotely shows this will work other than "unsupported claims", id be the first to get excited about it and possibly give it a shot.

Until then, color me skeptic.

Then be patient and wait to see the products/ingredients/claims.

Let's fix SP250 first before we tackle oral IGF shall we? If we can't solve why a preworkout is putting people to sleep.....
SP250 does not put me to sleep. Sorry to hear that you have that effect with it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I haven't heard about this at all. SP250 makes me NOT want to sleep. I haven't heard anyone having that issue

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard about this at all. SP250 makes me NOT want to sleep. I haven't heard anyone having that issue
Dude I'm not going to argue with you...you've seen the reviews "outside" of Hi-Tech/Gaspari reps, where of course SP250 works incredibly (honestly I wouldn't expect a rep to give a honest opinion on their own product). Nobody gets any energy from SP250, none. It's non-existent, no stimulation, nothing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I'm not going to argue with you...you've seen the reviews "outside" of Hi-Tech/Gaspari reps, where of course SP250 works incredibly (honestly I wouldn't expect a rep to give a honest opinion on their own product). Nobody gets any energy from SP250, none. It's non-existent, no stimulation, nothing.
the DMAA thread over on another popular forum has numerous users in a row (non reps) saying they prefer SP250 over just about every DMAA product out there. I understand you don't enjoy it, but to say no one else does is just erroneous.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the DMAA thread over on another popular forum has numerous users in a row (non reps) saying they prefer SP250 over just about every DMAA product out there. I understand you don't enjoy it, but to say no one else does is just erroneous.
Vaughn you're a good guy, you always have been. You've taken your share of grief throughout the years.
I liked when iForce was...iForce. When products delivered on their claims i.e. Maximize Intense...was intense, etc.
I just find it hard to understand how 2 products from the same company with the same ingredient in almost the same concentration can be so utterly different i.e Meso vs SP250?
That "other" board you have to take with a grain of salt...there's a few there who speak truthfully and then the majority who just all agree with each other for reps, handouts and reach arounds.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn you're a good guy, you always have been. You've taken your share of grief throughout the years.
I liked when iForce was...iForce. When products delivered on their claims i.e. Maximize Intense...was intense, etc.
I just find it hard to understand how 2 products from the same company with the same ingredient in almost the same concentration can be so utterly different i.e Meso vs SP250?
That "other" board you have to take with a grain of salt...there's a few there who speak truthfully and then the majority who just all agree with each other for reps, handouts and reach arounds.
Not sure your beef with the current IFN lineup. Its stronger now than any time in history. Max Out works exactly as advertised, we still have hemavol and now Hemavo2 max which has a HUGE nitrate dosage for amazing pumps, full dosed and open label finish line, best mass gainer formula on the market bar none and on and on and on

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Noones throwing hate man. It's a cool concept, I just dont yet see how its any different to oral IGF 1 that is already available as that has not yet been explained (just that it's taken from whey). Once a product is released with a method that reliably increases blood levels of it through oral absorption then you're away laughing. And maybe that is even the plan. Or not. Maybe Hi Tech is just toying with a new concept for another application.

Maybe you could go into more depth as to why IGF from whey is more available than IGF from deer antler? That'd be cool. Genuinely interested. Or hints as to what this could be used for, if not a supplement

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noones throwing hate man. It's a cool concept, I just dont yet see how its any different to oral IGF 1 that is already available as that has not yet been explained (just that it's taken from whey). Once a product is released with a method that reliably increases blood levels of it through oral absorption then you're away laughing. And maybe that is even the plan. Or not.

Maybe you could go into more depth as to why IGF from whey is more available than IGF from deer antler? That'd be cool. Genuinely interested
No one is making the claim that it is more bioavilable. If you read the press release, you'll see that what Jared/HTP is claiming currently is that their delivery method (cyclosome) greatly increases bioavailability and absorption into the blood stream

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No one is making the claim that it is more bioavilable. If you read the press release, you'll see that what Jared/HTP is claiming currently is that their delivery method (cyclosome) greatly increases bioavailability and absorption into the blood stream
Ah gotcha. I did see that, but wasn't sure if they whey aspect had a role to play

Ill be interested to see how it pans out

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah gotcha. I did see that, but wasn't sure if they whey aspect had a role to play

Ill be interested to see how it pans out
I agree. I have high hopes, but I'm not going to expect magic...curious to see what Jared is able to cook up. he has yet to disappoint me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I have high hopes, but I'm not going to expect magic...curious to see what Jared is able to cook up. he has yet to disappoint me.
I guess we'll find out in due course :D

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established

bruh, do you not realize that this "innovation" would revolutionize medicine and that big pharma has poured billions into similar projects? no hate, but when you're offered beach front property in idaho...

also, sp250 is the goat pre-workout. now tell me if the og myofusion flavors are returning? i need dat butterscotch.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bruh, do you not realize that this "innovation" would revolutionize medicine and that big pharma has poured billions into similar projects? no hate, but when you're offered beach front property in idaho...

also, sp250 is the goat pre-workout. now tell me if the og myofusion flavors are returning? i need dat butterscotch.
Trust me oral insulin would revolution medicine, and if it this can make igf1 work it would make insulin work. Period done end of story.

Also there is beach front property in Idaho. It's next to that one lake with small rocks, no not sand you dick, that we all can the beach geez.(if you don't get this then fuk off.)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We do have plans on releasing "Myofusion Classic"...but I am not sure of the timetable

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely intetested

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
They say theyre calling the product "Pro IGF-1" and theyre hoping to have it available by the beginning of September.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I see you got my email response Johnnie! Glad to put an AM face to the email :)

I just trained the sales team on this last week, from what I've been told it should be available soon.
Ah, that was you, cool :)
Im all over this as soon as its available.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What percentage does it raise your IGF-1 level.