HiTech and IGF-1

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Guys..i need some feedback. Would it be overkill to run igf-1 with alphamax xt and xgels? I have my bottle ariving tomorrow and i have the rest sitting at home.
not overkill..but Id save xgels for after the IGF cycle but thats just me.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys..i need some feedback. Would it be overkill to run igf-1 with alphamax xt and xgels? I have my bottle ariving tomorrow and i have the rest sitting at home.
I would save the xgels for a diffrerent cycle. Have you taken alphamax XT or xgels solo? It would be more beneficial to take either one solo to see the effects and if the product worked for you.

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
Never taken xgels solo, but i have taken alphamax with massmax and had some decent lean gains. Pretty excited about htp igf so i wana run that first. So maybe bridge xgels at the end of the igf cycle?

compan

compan

Awards
My sleep has greatly improved since starting this product. Dreams are weird as **** and vivid, but sleep is great.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never taken xgels solo, but i have taken alphamax with massmax and had some decent lean gains. Pretty excited about htp igf so i wana run that first. So maybe bridge xgels at the end of the igf cycle?
Yes that sounds like a good plan. Don't forget to stack XGELS with ALCAR. SNS also sells ALCAR caps at a cost effective price.

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
Yes that sounds like a good plan. Don't forget to stack XGELS with ALCAR. SNS also sells ALCAR caps at a cost effective price.
Im taking tr1umph right now which has some l-carnitine. Should be good with that i think.

Thanks for the response!