hi-tech stimerex-es

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I decided to grab a bottle of this stuff from the local shop the other day, I'm skeptical about anything from hi-tech since a lot of the **** they make is just crap in the first place but this supposedly has ephedra and other "amphetamine" type stimulants on top of synephrine so thought why not I'll give it a shot. Started taking them the other day and my god they taste like absolute ass, not to mention I feel literally nothing from them, nothing from the supposed 150mg caffeine per pill or supposed stimulants they are advertised in having. Did I mention they taste like ass? Imagine chewing an old piece of moldy charcoal that's been sitting in the rain for 4 hours and that's what you got, even that might taste better than this crap.

Anyway, has anyone had any luck with this? Here's everything that's in it:

Thinking about just tossing it purely for the taste alone, straight up ass.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well don’t chew on them, just swallow.

It’s hard to say anything about this stuff because the blend is so weird. Prop blends should be ordered most abundant ingredient to least. But the ephedra is first and it’s 25mg, so the rest wouldn’t add up. So, I don’t know?

kira1357

Awards
Why... are you chewing them lol
Honestly you could probably get 99% of the same benefits for cheaper from Bronkaid (ephedra) + a higher dose of caffeine, or PW stims from more reputable companies like Iconic Fomulations or SNS

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Well don’t chew on them, just swallow.

It’s hard to say anything about this stuff because the blend is so weird. Prop blends should be ordered most abundant ingredient to least. But the ephedra is first and it’s 25mg, so the rest wouldn’t add up. So, I don’t know?
Got a hard time with large pills