Hi-Tech Bringing Back EAS? What Happened to Bill Phillips?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HI-TECH BRINGING BACK EAS? WHAT HAPPENED TO BILL PHILLIPS?
If you remember, not too long ago, I wrote an article about Bill Phillips mentioning he was bringing back EAS. He used his own social media platform to get the word out, and while the news didn’t spread the way he thought it would, the word did get out into the industry about his intentions. Well, I had my doubts that it was going to happen, and I guess you could say I was right (kinda).

In a strange twist of events, it appears that Jared Wheat has acquired EAS and is bringing the brand back. The announcement was made that Hi-Tech Pharma purchased the brand and will slowly start releasing products in the very near future.

👉 https://www.ironmagazine.com/2022/hi-tech-bringing-back-eas-what-happened-to-bill-phillips/

Attachments

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would welcome it, I worked for EAS for a short while in the Golden office when I was going to school.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Bill Philips almost died I beleive last year with an infection. I have to imagine that a legit near death experience maybe reset priorities?????

I for one don't mind Hi-tech making them as long as its quality and it's doubtful Philips would have started and actual manufacturing business and most likely would have a CM anyways so no big deal to me.

Personally I HATE the old EAS as they held a Body-For-Life contest only open to employees of EAS retailing stores. It was called the Retailer Challenge. I got in the best shape of my life(at the time) and based on the other BFL contests had a very good chance. You would win 25000 and your store got the same in product. They sent me a certificate of completion and a rubber bracelet with BFL logo..............................................and then NEVER EVER to my knowledge announced a winner. If you search there is literally no record of it what so ever. I don't know what happened but that is BS as the form they sent me proves they at least received my entry packet. Even if I was dead last I would like to see proof of a winner and a prize be awarded.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Bill Philips almost died I beleive last year with an infection. I have to imagine that a legit near death experience maybe reset priorities?????

I for one don't mind Hi-tech making them as long as its quality and it's doubtful Philips would have started and actual manufacturing business and most likely would have a CM anyways so no big deal to me.

Personally I HATE the old EAS as they held a Body-For-Life contest only open to employees of EAS retailing stores. It was called the Retailer Challenge. I got in the best shape of my life(at the time) and based on the other BFL contests had a very good chance. You would win 25000 and your store got the same in product. They sent me a certificate of completion and a rubber bracelet with BFL logo..............................................and then NEVER EVER to my knowledge announced a winner. If you search there is literally no record of it what so ever. I don't know what happened but that is BS as the form they sent me proves they at least received my entry packet. Even if I was dead last I would like to see proof of a winner and a prize be awarded.
That’s commitment bro! When I’m dead, I won’t give a f***!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes COVID he was in a medically induced coma for over a month and they gave him a 10% chance of living.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s commitment bro! When I’m dead, I won’t give a f***!
I think you misread me. Even if I was in dead last place of the contest it would have been nice to see who the winner was. Without seeing a winner it's as if the whole thing was a figment of my imagination lol.

I contacted them multiple times shortly after the "contest" as they NEVER published/promoted ANYTHING after the fact. Heck I would settle for any explanation at this point even if it was as simple as: not enough people entered and we decided to not pay out. Fine then at least I would know what the heck happened.

That being said if I am dead I will track someone down in the afterlife that can answer my query. lol