HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Squats on Easter

So Happy Easter to everyone out there. Hope you are enjoying today.

HGH Pro has been treating me very...very nicely. My sleep is truly the highlight of my day now. And my recovery actually seems to be improving. I didnt expect the increased recovery to kick in within the first week of use, but i cant argue when im usually sore for 3-4 days, gets cut down to 2 days...then 1 day. Back stayed sore for 2 days and chest stayed sore for 1 day. No DOMS. Shoulders were not sore or triceps where not sore when i hit chest.

Squat day. Popped 4 motivate, waited 1 hour and got busy.

Goal was 3 sets of 5.

320 x 5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
370 x5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
420 x 14 (parrallel with spot bars to catch)

Those bars almost had to get used today b/c on rep 15 i almost stalled out, but my dad had my back and gave me that little extra to rack it. So 14 clean reps.

Strength gain: up 10 lbs and up an extra rep. Not bad since my diet today was less then good.

Instructions dont indicate to take a day off during the week....so its ok to take this 7 days a week? I almost feel guilty doing so!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SWEET Easter Workout! very nice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Happy Easter to everyone out there. Hope you are enjoying today.

HGH Pro has been treating me very...very nicely. My sleep is truly the highlight of my day now. And my recovery actually seems to be improving. I didnt expect the increased recovery to kick in within the first week of use, but i cant argue when im usually sore for 3-4 days, gets cut down to 2 days...then 1 day. Back stayed sore for 2 days and chest stayed sore for 1 day. No DOMS. Shoulders were not sore or triceps where not sore when i hit chest.

Squat day. Popped 4 motivate, waited 1 hour and got busy.

Goal was 3 sets of 5.

320 x 5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
370 x5 (slightly below parallel no spot bars)
420 x 14 (parrallel with spot bars to catch)

Those bars almost had to get used today b/c on rep 15 i almost stalled out, but my dad had my back and gave me that little extra to rack it. So 14 clean reps.

Strength gain: up 10 lbs and up an extra rep. Not bad since my diet today was less then good.

Instructions dont indicate to take a day off during the week....so its ok to take this 7 days a week? I almost feel guilty doing so!
Killer workout on squats...

I was wondering the same thing about 7 day dosing. Anybody??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see no reason to take a day off of it. The full month supply is for 30 days. I normally see the take 5 days on 2 day off on poducts that do not have a full months supply at suggested doses in the bottle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GH Bro, I have to just come out and say this and you are not allowed to have any rebuttle accept thank you. Your work ethic and attitude bring positivity to this board. You are gifted by God with amazing strength and a herculean portion of humbleness to go along with it. I just wanted you to know that as much as you may say I have mentored you that your strenghth, and humility truly inspire me, and for that I wanted to say thanks.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Kleen! GH you are an amazing strong yet humble beast (and I mean beast in the most positive way ;) )
As far as the 5 and 2 protocol, with taking any GH for longer periods of time it is recommended to rotate 5 and 2 as to allow the body to remember how to produce the hormone on its own. If running for 30 days you should be fine, but longer than that I would definitely go 5 and 2

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I would say 30 days use every day. Then as you go into month 2 and month 3 to go with the 5 on 2 off routine.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout GH! Amazing numbers!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 30 days use every day. Then as you go into month 2 and month 3 to go with the 5 on 2 off routine.
Then that is what I will do...:smirk:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GH Bro, I have to just come out and say this and you are not allowed to have any rebuttle accept thank you. Your work ethic and attitude bring positivity to this board. You are gifted by God with amazing strength and a herculean portion of humbleness to go along with it. I just wanted you to know that as much as you may say I have mentored you that your strenghth, and humility truly inspire me, and for that I wanted to say thanks.
...probably why this log is already blowing up :silly:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank You....though i feel saying that is truly undervalueing the sentiment of true appreciation i am trying to convey. But coming from someone that i heavily respect and look towards for wisdom...i am honestly without words. But Thank You will have to suffice.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with Kleen! GH you are an amazing strong yet humble beast (and I mean beast in the most positive way ;) )
As far as the 5 and 2 protocol, with taking any GH for longer periods of time it is recommended to rotate 5 and 2 as to allow the body to remember how to produce the hormone on its own. If running for 30 days you should be fine, but longer than that I would definitely go 5 and 2
Thank you sir. Im just running this for a str8 30 days then i wont be on another GH product for at least 30 days. So i think ill be in the clear.

So for a 12 week run the first 30 days can be 7 days a week? And then maintain at a 5 on 2 off protocol for 1-2 months extra?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice workout GH! Amazing numbers!!!
Thank you sir. Just trying to move some weight.

THATS WHAT i like to see!!! Nice numbers!!! ASS 2 DA GRASS BABY!!
YouTube- normal kid meets a powerlifter
haha ill wait for my cutting routine to hit those ATG's! Just wait with my recovery getting better by the day i may just increase the amount of weight im doing. I already have the rest of this cycle planned out according to the 531 protocol...but if i keep increasing at this rate i may increase the poundage to take advantage of HGH Pro.

...probably why this log is already blowing up :silly:
Or it could be HGH Pro?? I mean it is quite the anticipated product

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir. Im just running this for a str8 30 days then i wont be on another GH product for at least 30 days. So i think ill be in the clear.

So for a 12 week run the first 30 days can be 7 days a week? And then maintain at a 5 on 2 off protocol for 1-2 months extra?
That would be correct. If you use for more than 1 month after month 1 go to a 5 on 2 off dosing schedule. Nice work bro!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent this log is shaping up to be both inspirational and informative.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized you and I have the same title for our logs. My bad. Hell of a log, though.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just realized you and I have the same title for our logs. My bad. Hell of a log, though.
And might i add...its a pretty d*m good title. Haha its all good, ill drop by and check that bad boy out!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A little education

I am currently working on a little write up of what i believe to be the specific mechanisms(nothing too in depth just enough so u know what going on) behind HGH Pro.

I make a habit of researching what i take in and i think it selfish to not share what i have learned. Stay tuned for details folks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently working on a little write up of what i believe to be the specific mechanisms(nothing too in depth just enough so u know what going on) behind HGH Pro.

I make a habit of researching what i take in and i think it selfish to not share what i have learned. Stay tuned for details folks!
Looking forward to it. Knowledge is everyone's best friend.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT!!!!

Today was shoulder day! Now, I would like to preface a few things.

1)today was a ver long day. 9 hours of class, woke up at 6 am giving me 6 hours of sleep.

2) My diet was on point today save i onlye got 2 large meals before my lift. Not bad but should have been 3.

3) the anterior of my shoulder and several neck muscle that seem to connect to my traps and clavicle was in pain today. Im guessing it was some weird kind of soreness from judo last night or so i hope. This did not allow me to push with everything i had. I made sure to warm up very well, stretch out very well, but none-the-less it was a bit hindering. Nothing i am concerned about just something that didnt allow me to really display my full potential for the day.

Now onto how HGH Pro is treating me: Sleep is still phenomenal. Recovery is improving. I am not sore from sunday's squats, even though i was very sore after judo. I popped 4 HGH Pro's before bed. took a little longer to fall asleep cause i was little stressed but i when i was out...i was out. Woke up once at 4:30 but it was no effort to go back to sleep. When i woke up at 6 i started out tired but once i started moving about i was wide awake despite i usually need 8-10 hours to feel as awake as i did.

Workout out goal was 3 sets of 3

Military Press:

130 x3
150x3
165x8

Strength: Now normally i would point out strength gains from a previous time i hit the weight and what not. But I dont have to this time. I went up 5lbs on a standing military press and hit the same number of reps as i did when it was 160. To top that off when i hit 170 i was only able to hit that for 4 reps. i strongly doubt that is i add 5 lbs the weight will decrease 4 reps.

HGH Pro seems to be supplying a steady increase in strength. Nothing monstruous but the strength gains are becoming more apparent during this second week of supplementation. I add 5lbs and i hit equal reps...that means i got stronger.

Appetite seems to be increasing slightly. During the weekend i was eating a small meal every 2-3 hours b/c i just felt very hungry. I can subside this by making my breakfast a large meal but it take 3-4 hours for me to be very hungry again.

I am also very hot all the time. An increase in fat burning maybe?

And for those of u that are curious the rest of my workout was:
1 set of slowly repping 165 for control(1 rep that took about 10-15 seconds)
3 sets of supersetting standing barbell military press and upright rows
3 sets of wide grip pull ups
2 sets of JM press
2 sets of skull crushes
2 sets of dips

After that my post workout nutrition was:
2 cups of 2% milk
3 scoops of whey
8 oz of left over gatorade

After that i walked a mile with my dog to cool down

Work out was 50 minutes long. Walk was 15 minutes.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WORKOUT!!!!

Today was shoulder day! Now, I would like to preface a few things.

1)today was a ver long day. 9 hours of class, woke up at 6 am giving me 6 hours of sleep.

2) My diet was on point today save i onlye got 2 large meals before my lift. Not bad but should have been 3.

3) the anterior of my shoulder and several neck muscle that seem to connect to my traps and clavicle was in pain today. Im guessing it was some weird kind of soreness from judo last night or so i hope. This did not allow me to push with everything i had. I made sure to warm up very well, stretch out very well, but none-the-less it was a bit hindering. Nothing i am concerned about just something that didnt allow me to really display my full potential for the day.

Now onto how HGH Pro is treating me: Sleep is still phenomenal. Recovery is improving. I am not sore from sunday's squats, even though i was very sore after judo. I popped 4 HGH Pro's before bed. took a little longer to fall asleep cause i was little stressed but i when i was out...i was out. Woke up once at 4:30 but it was no effort to go back to sleep. When i woke up at 6 i started out tired but once i started moving about i was wide awake despite i usually need 8-10 hours to feel as awake as i did.

Workout out goal was 3 sets of 3

Military Press:

130 x3
150x3
165x8

Strength: Now normally i would point out strength gains from a previous time i hit the weight and what not. But I dont have to this time. I went up 5lbs on a standing military press and hit the same number of reps as i did when it was 160. To top that off when i hit 170 i was only able to hit that for 4 reps. i strongly doubt that is i add 5 lbs the weight will decrease 4 reps.

HGH Pro seems to be supplying a steady increase in strength. Nothing monstruous but the strength gains are becoming more apparent during this second week of supplementation. I add 5lbs and i hit equal reps...that means i got stronger.

Appetite seems to be increasing slightly. During the weekend i was eating a small meal every 2-3 hours b/c i just felt very hungry. I can subside this by making my breakfast a large meal but it take 3-4 hours for me to be very hungry again.

I am also very hot all the time. An increase in fat burning maybe?

And for those of u that are curious the rest of my workout was:
1 set of slowly repping 165 for control(1 rep that took about 10-15 seconds)
3 sets of supersetting standing barbell military press and upright rows
3 sets of wide grip pull ups
2 sets of JM press
2 sets of skull crushes
2 sets of dips

After that my post workout nutrition was:
2 cups of 2% milk
3 scoops of whey
8 oz of left over gatorade

After that i walked a mile with my dog to cool down

Work out was 50 minutes long. Walk was 15 minutes.
Very detailed thank you.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

If you are going to run HGHpro for 60 days you can do every day.

If you want to do a 90 day cycle it should be done like this"

1st 30 days every day
Next 60 days 5 days on 2 days off.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very detailed thank you.:)
Beta running is no joke. The more details the better the review. Its my way of saying I am honored and I am doing my best.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1st 30 days every day

And i would assume after a 30-60 day run at least 4-6 weeks off of all GH releasing type products. And on a 90 day cycle 6-8 weeks off?

The 60 day protocol of everyday would be ridiculous. But im wondering at what point will u begin to see diminishing effects due to body tolerance of AGPC, GABA, and Mucuna...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Just like real HGH the HGHpro can be run for quite a while and will still see good results.

1st 30 days every day

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just like real HGH the HGHpro can be run for quite a while and will still see good results.

1st 30 days every day

now correct me if im wrong but HGH Pro is unlike real HGH in that your body never experiences supraphysiological levels.

The A-GPC and mucuna do an excellent job in potentiating natural GH production and release allowing the body to maximize natural outputs. Almost like the amazing teenage years where GH was sky high. The GABA is an excellent relaxing agent allowing you to enter REM sleep faster and thus begin your sleep cycle which will naturally release GH.

Not getting into the other ingredients but these 3 ingredients alone allow for an anabolic environment with none of the bad side effects b/c like creatine supplementation ur not inhibiting ur own production, rather potentiating and supplementing natural processes.

Am I in the ball park?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now correct me if im wrong but HGH Pro is unlike real HGH in that your body never experiences supraphysiological levels.

The A-GPC and mucuna do an excellent job in potentiating natural GH production and release allowing the body to maximize natural outputs. Almost like the amazing teenage years where GH was sky high. The GABA is an excellent relaxing agent allowing you to enter REM sleep faster and thus begin your sleep cycle which will naturally release GH.

Not getting into the other ingredients but these 3 ingredients alone allow for an anabolic environment with none of the bad side effects b/c like creatine supplementation ur not inhibiting ur own production, rather potentiating and supplementing natural processes.

Am I in the ball park?

that was always what i thought the gh supplements did, helps increase gh prouction that your body is already making....you release gh while working out and sleeping, the deeper the sleep should mean the body has more time to release the gh while you sleep

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear about the stength increases, that's just bonus. I will use this for rest and recovery but won't be too disappoined if it helps with strength..

For the more geriatric lifter there is a lot of other advantages to taking a supp like this long term. Weight control, skin elasticity are also high on the list of my priorities...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear about the stength increases, that's just bonus. I will use this for rest and recovery but won't be too disappoined if it helps with strength..

For the more geriatric lifter there is a lot of other advantages to taking a supp like this long term. Weight control, skin elasticity are also high on the list of my priorities...
That is a real benefit for us older guys.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a real benefit for us older guys.
Dare I ask how old you are referring to Pembroke? I always had the impression you are were part of the under 30 crowd. :grouphug:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ummm... I am leaving that one alone.... LOL
nothing wrong with the over 30 crowd!!! Us older guys have to stick together!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right. Since we older guys can not keep up physically with the young bucks... Wait who are we talking about? US? Oh well they always say there are exceptions to every rule...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not that I'm trien to go at Hova, I'm just trying make these old homies move ova-Maino

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right. Since we older guys can not keep up physically with the young bucks... Wait who are we talking about? US? Oh well they always say there are exceptions to every rule...

Yeah i was about to say...you guys are complaining how old you are but your tearing it up in the gym better then any 21 year old out there. Kicking butt and taking names. A good lifter and or warrior is like wine, the get better with age.

And the strength...well its the main purpose why i would take this product in the first place. Now realizing the amazing rest I am getting, well heck that is the added beauty for me.

I couldnt help but sleep in today. And every hour was beautiful deep sleep that was thoroughly recuperative.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was about to say...you guys are complaining how old you are but your tearing it up in the gym better then any 21 year old out there. Kicking butt and taking names. A good lifter and or warrior is like wine, the get better with age.

And the strength...well its the main purpose why i would take this product in the first place. Now realizing the amazing rest I am getting, well heck that is the added beauty for me.

I couldnt help but sleep in today. And every hour was beautiful deep sleep that was thoroughly recuperative.
ahhh we may age in our strength like fine wine, but our joints age like milk

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The strength does help believe me. But since my 30's sleep quality slowly got worse so when I find something that helps me sleep deeper I really like it. the otherbenefits are just bonus.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The strength does help believe me. But since my 30's sleep quality slowly got worse so when I find something that helps me sleep deeper I really like it. the otherbenefits are just bonus.:)

Well the you must be going nuts over HGH Pro. The sleep is off the chain.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will take both strength gains and better sleep so I can lift more so I can grow more so I get stronger and then I need to sleep better all over again.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
.....sadly.....I guess i need be focusing on maintaning my joints as of now huh?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....sadly.....I guess i need be focusing on maintaning my joints as of now huh?
That is what's going to start to go first, that's where you get used to being in pain, which is our secret really... I can take more pain than I ever could.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When it becomes a question of how much it hurts instead of if it hurts and you just keep pushing on through you know you have reached "Old Man Toughness" and that is a different level of toughness. It isn't so much about the ability to take pain it is the fact you have gotten used to it that makes you tougher. Now I just have to discern between hurt and injured and that isn't always so easy any more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it becomes a question of how much it hurts instead of if it hurts and you just keep pushing on through you know you have reached "Old Man Toughness" and that is a different level of toughness. It isn't so much about the ability to take pain it is the fact you have gotten used to it that makes you tougher. Now I just have to discern between hurt and injured and that isn't always so easy any more.
I think it is when we're thinking clearly but that is not always the case, we have to avoid tunnel vision. Sometimes our body is telling us something we don't want to hear and we tell it to shut the fug up!! and push harder. That's usually a mistake. Take my knees for instance, I said to myself that I will do really strict form and feel it out and I have been ok, if I would have just got pissed and hammered through I may have caused some serious damage. Good sense is supposed to come along with age, we just have to exercise it. Doesn't always happen that way. :irked:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it is when we're thinking clearly but that is not always the case, we have to avoid tunnel vision. Sometimes our body is telling us something we don't want to hear and we tell it to shut the fug up!! and push harder. That's usually a mistake. Take my knees for instance, I said to myself that I will do really strict form and feel it out and I have been ok, if I would have just got pissed and hammered through I may have caused some serious damage. Good sense is supposed to come along with age, we just have to exercise it. Doesn't always happen that way. :irked:
Well said. I am still in the middle so I have my fair share of stupid moments but I am learning quickly about my new limits.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well said. I am still in the middle so I have my fair share of stupid moments but I am learning quickly about my new limits.
In that we have little choice ...:irked:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Never heard that one before.

Sadly it is VERY true! :irked: