HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bump strong man
Oh were you asking me?

My caloric intake is between 2300-3000 calories a day. I for some reason i dont need many calories to maintain and get stronger. Too many calories(for example if i stay at 3000 or go over too often) I will gain fat quickly.

As far as my next meet.....I have yet to compete in powerlifting and I am still getting accustom to form and technique. I do plan to compete with 2-3 years. This will allow me to start attending meets, get a feel for what needs to be done, and enough time to get my lift number up. I also want to compete in the low 170's.

BEfore competing in powerlifting I will more then likely start competing in judo again. Ill start with small competitions then work my way up to state, national and interntional competition. I will follow a similar pattern of competing i did when i was younger and i won titles in state, national, and international competition. It been a minute since then so i dont wanna rush into anything and put a lot of effort into training.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Oh were you asking me?

My caloric intake is between 2300-3000 calories a day. I for some reason i dont need many calories to maintain and get stronger. Too many calories(for example if i stay at 3000 or go over too often) I will gain fat quickly.

As far as my next meet.....I have yet to compete in powerlifting and I am still getting accustom to form and technique. I do plan to compete with 2-3 years. This will allow me to start attending meets, get a feel for what needs to be done, and enough time to get my lift number up. I also want to compete in the low 170's.

BEfore competing in powerlifting I will more then likely start competing in judo again. Ill start with small competitions then work my way up to state, national and interntional competition. I will follow a similar pattern of competing i did when i was younger and i won titles in state, national, and international competition. It been a minute since then so i dont wanna rush into anything and put a lot of effort into training.
Sound like a good plan.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sound like a good plan.
Thanks, the plan focuses on the fact that I am very young and have a lot of room to grow. Everday i train to accomplish said goals.