HGH Pro Log....No excuses, just results!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Shirt? Damn i want one of those....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You do not have a shirt yet? If not let me know and I will see if I can get it tossed in for you.
i have the red team anabolic shirt-but i want the red stoked one too-since you are taking orders.

hey-git me a large coffee while your at it, lol.:cheers:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workout on Motivate

Ended up taking a full 4 by the time i started to lift. Dosing went like this:

1.5 hours before lift:
3 caps Motivate
2 scoops whey
1 scoop Waxymaize(might as well finish it off)

30 minutes before lift
1 cap motivate

Deadlift with no wraps goals 3 sets of 5 reps

250 x5
290x5
330x15

just out of curiousity i did 405 with no wraps just to see if i could

I have to note that Motivate was not what i expected...it was actually what i needed. No jitters, no hyped up feeling, it was more like pure focus. It allowed me to truly focus on my lifts, enhance the mind muscle connection and bring out my true potential for the day. I will definitly enjoy this as my pre-lift supp.

Strength gain was normal. 1 rep more then my previous workout at 330. And before i hit 405 with wraps, today i was able to hit it without wraps. I wanted to go for 475 but decided my body was very worn out from the day and called it quits for deads.

The rest of the workout was:

Powercleans:
135x3
185x3
135x12

Hammer Curls: 30 second intervals
45x4x4x4
65x3
20x10

Leg curls: 30 second intercals
25x14
50x15x15x9

Leg extensions: 30 second intervals with 1 second hold at top
50x15
100x9x9x9

Post workout:
2 scoops whey
1.5 cup milk
1 yogurt (no sugar added)

Going to wait 2 hours then hit up my first dose of HGH pro.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the red team anabolic shirt-but i want the red stoked one too-since you are taking orders.

hey-git me a large coffee while your at it, lol.:cheers:
How about a couple of Hugh,s bunnies while I am at it LOL.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ended up taking a full 4 by the time i started to lift. Dosing went like this:

1.5 hours before lift:
3 caps Motivate
2 scoops whey
1 scoop Waxymaize(might as well finish it off)

30 minutes before lift
1 cap motivate

Deadlift with no wraps goals 3 sets of 5 reps

250 x5
290x5
330x15

just out of curiousity i did 405 with no wraps just to see if i could

I have to note that Motivate was not what i expected...it was actually what i needed. No jitters, no hyped up feeling, it was more like pure focus. It allowed me to truly focus on my lifts, enhance the mind muscle connection and bring out my true potential for the day. I will definitly enjoy this as my pre-lift supp.

Strength gain was normal. 1 rep more then my previous workout at 330. And before i hit 405 with wraps, today i was able to hit it without wraps. I wanted to go for 475 but decided my body was very worn out from the day and called it quits for deads.

The rest of the workout was:

Powercleans:
135x3
185x3
135x12

Hammer Curls: 30 second intervals
45x4x4x4
65x3
20x10

Leg curls: 30 second intercals
25x14
50x15x15x9

Leg extensions: 30 second intervals with 1 second hold at top
50x15
100x9x9x9

Post workout:
2 scoops whey
1.5 cup milk
1 yogurt (no sugar added)

Going to wait 2 hours then hit up my first dose of HGH pro.
Nice workout and that is great news on the Motivate that is exactly what we wanted it to do.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not have a shirt yet? If not let me know and I will see if I can get it tossed in for you.
You guys sent me 2 and I will be wearing mine proudly on contest day... There will be pics...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got one with my first SWOLE stack but I SWOLE out of it that very month... Now I have one that fits and my wife kicks it in the other one. So now you have a MILF advertising for you all...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got one with my first SWOLE stack but I SWOLE out of it that very month... Now I have one that fits and my wife kicks it in the other one. So now you have a MILF advertising for you all...
LMAO!!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations is the new black.....cool anywhere you go!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First night on HGH Pro:

Let's preface my GH releaser experiences shortly...
I have taken Powerfull, I have taken IGF-2, and i have taken str8 1-carboxy...all very effective in inducing deep sleep. I have to say i was not a big fan of IGF-2. I tended to enjoy Powerfull and 1-carboxy alot more.

HGH Pro:
I really didnt expect to feel anything the first night. I rarely do when it comes to herbal supplements. I had taken Motivate at 6:30 and 7ish worked out by 8ish and finished around 9:45ish. I popped 4 pills at 11:45. And despite the fact i had hit up motivate only 4-5 hours before hand and still feeling pretty away when i laid down, within approx 20 minutes i started to feel very relaxed. Lazy almost. My bed became extra comfortable. Then about 5 minutes later my eyes started to feel kinda heavy and i turned off my TV and fell asleep within minutes if not quicker.

Sleep was very deep and relaxing. Dreams were very vivid and realistic. Woke up wide awake this morning but the sleep was so good i decided i wanted some more! SO i slept in since i dont have class today.

Breakfast:

Brown rice (1 cup cooked)
Chicken Drumsticks(made in oven skin removed)---->high protein low fat and delicious!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
nice review already bro!!! and great lift on the deads... by the way, what happened to the sprints????? LOL you are nuts!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice first review i can dig it baby!! can't wait to get mine muahhaha :AR15firing:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First night on HGH Pro:

I have taken Powerfull, I have taken IGF-2, and i have taken str8 1-carboxy...all very effective in inducing deep sleep. I have to say i was not a big fan of IGF-2. I tended to enjoy Powerfull and 1-carboxy alot more.

HGH Pro:
I really didnt expect to feel anything the first night. I rarely do when it comes to herbal supplements. I had taken Motivate at 6:30 and 7ish worked out by 8ish and finished around 9:45ish. I popped 4 pills at 11:45. And despite the fact i had hit up motivate only 4-5 hours before hand and still feeling pretty away when i laid down, within approx 20 minutes i started to feel very relaxed. Lazy almost. My bed became extra comfortable. Then about 5 minutes later my eyes started to feel kinda heavy and i turned off my TV and fell asleep within minutes if not quicker.

Sleep was very deep and relaxing. Dreams were very vivid and realistic. Woke up wide awake this morning but the sleep was so good i decided i wanted some more! SO i slept in since i dont have class today.

Breakfast:

Chicken Drumsticks(made in oven skin removed)---->high protein low fat and delicious!
Excellent news.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice review already bro!!! and great lift on the deads... by the way, what happened to the sprints????? LOL you are nuts!!!!

AFter the leg extensions and curls my legs were pretty fried so i decided to call it a night. I will be incorporatign more cardio in my routine to test the recovery ability of HGH Pro.

Nice first review i can dig it baby!! can't wait to get mine muahhaha :AR15firing:
yeah if this was the first dose it only gets better then here!

Excellent news.
Lets see how things progress!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First night on HGH Pro:

HGH Pro:

Breakfast:

Exactly what I wanted and expected to hear... :smirk:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First night on HGH Pro:

HGH Pro:

Breakfast:

Awesome. Exactly what we want.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Wow, glad to hear it worked for you on the first night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is the worst freaking part-you wait and wait to get the product, then when you get it you have to give it time to kick in, i hate waiting, lol.

but it all seems worth the wait when the product kicks some azz.
every product from ai i have tried has kicked azz, and since nate is behind the formulation of hgh pro i am sure it will too.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is the worst freaking part-you wait and wait to get the product, then when you get it you have to give it time to kick in, i hate waiting, lol.

but it all seems worth the wait when the product kicks some azz.
every product from ai i have tried has kicked azz, and since nate is behind the formulation of hgh pro i am sure it will too.
I cannot wait for mine!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Sleep was very deep and relaxing. Dreams were very vivid and realistic. Woke up wide awake this morning but the sleep was so good i decided i wanted some more! SO i slept in since i dont have class today...
Darn, I haven't tried HGHpro yet, but you already sold me with your first night's review, lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Stuff GH! Great review of the first night. I expect to hear lots of good things with everything in here. Including but not limited to some probable mood elevation from the 5htp after a little bit due to increased serotonin uptake.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to Judo tonight. Popped 2 Motivate to see if it helps with coordination on techniques. If anyone has every practied judo, the moves become very meticulous past basics.

Meals today:

Snack: 1 green Appls

Meal 2: 1.5 cups brown rice, 3 Skinless chicken thighs, 2 eggs

Snack: Yogurt covered raisins

INtra-Post judo: Gatorade with 1 sample pack of Purple Wrath

5-15 minutes after : 2 scoops whey

Dinner: Probably some steak. Lean flank with all fat trimmed.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome for the first nite!! AI makes incredible products I cant wait for mine!!!!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome for the first nite!! AI makes incredible products I cant wait for mine!!!!!!!

As this log continues ill be able to asses what other stacks it will work well with. Till im maybe 2-3 weeks in i dont wanna make too many assumptions.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First night on HGH Pro:

HGH Pro:

Breakfast:

nice to hear this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah like I said I expect people to have an immediate reaction to this. I always know right away how a product like this is going to work for me.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Yah like I said I expect people to have an immediate reaction to this. I always know right away how a product like this is going to work for me.
Bump that as usual DREAMWEAVER. . . . i will say i have never tried AI products but i always here good review so it will great to see what up :biglaugh:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First night on HGH Pro:

L
HGH Pro:
Good news

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Long day but UPDATE TIME!!

So lets start with last nights dose of HGH Pro:

So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

"Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.

At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.

Today:

4 motivate before lift

Bench press: 3 sets of 5

235 x5
270 x5
305 x9

This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ingredient profile of HGH pro incase anyone is wondering:
Full Serving per Day supplies:

AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (A-GPC) 500mg(or 800 cant tell b/c of the faded text)
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 500mg

Proprietary complex 968mg
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea PE 98% Polyphenols (50% EGCG)
Shilajit 5% Fulvic Acid
B6
Vitamin C
Zinc

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So yesterday at judo i walked in and my instructor says....it time for you to test for your new belt. I pass the test and when it was over he says in spanish

"Understand you are being promoted b/c you are starting to learn how to use finesse and technique without brute force. I know you are a very very strong young man and your strength has never been in question, but your ability to apply technique properly and then use strength at the right time is finally starting to develop. You have learned to take it easy and develop your techniqe without strength. So that is why you have passed your test."

After him saying that i realize i have been on the right track in toning down my ferocity. I will continue to take my strength to new levels in the gym, but on the mat i will develop my technique and then once mastered apply all the strength in the proper manner. This in turn will exponentially increase the effectiveness of the move. Motivate def did help with coordination and focus during training.

At night i got home later then i would have liked. Went to bed late so i was already tired. Needless to say a little HGH Pro went a long way. The deep sleep effects were even more profound the second night. I woke up feeling relaxed despite the fact i only got 5 hours of sleep.

Today:

4 motivate before lift

235 x5
270 x5
305 x9

This is a 5 lbs increase and a 3 rep increase from my previous 531 cycle. Last 531 cycle i hit 300lbs for 6 reps. Can HGH pro already be kicking in? Dont know but as the routine progresses the numbers will do the talking for me.

After that i hit some partials at 405. Then dumbell bench with the 110's. Dumbells rows witht he 110's. Then finished it up with superset of tricep extension and dips.

Dad looked at me and said....how much do you weigh? I go i dont know probably around the same. He says...go weigh yourself your looking a lot bigger. I still weigh after a full day of eating 4 meals and 2 protein shakes...i clocked in at 195. No weight gain on scale.

Post lift i popped 2 glycobol. Had a shake with 2 scoops whey and milk, brown rice and 5 oz of trim steak. This was my last meal of the day at 9:30 pm.

First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Today:

4 motivate before lift

235 x5
270 x5
305 x9

Nice numbers bro

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew you would rock this log Bro, keep on with it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First your instructor has shown you that he is watching closely and picking up on things. This speaks volumes, this is the key to being a good teacher, know your students and be able to pick up on the subtleties...

Recomp at it's finest!! getting bigger and leaner!! I believe HGHPro will go a long way to even further enhance this process for you. Bigger, leaner stronger and healthier!! Take heed folks..
Can't lose there!

Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people :D

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great story GH!!!! If they only knew how really strong you actually are!!! And way to hit the recomp bro!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They would require vids to beleive it. Gonna have to change his name to DaFreak soon...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't lose there!

Well done on passing your test GoHardOrGoHome! I wonder what made your think you looked bigger? Were you wearing a Team Anabolic shirt? They seem to have that effect on people :D
I've actually read this before....i'd look bigger in mine for sure but not in a good way.....xl on a short kid's not the best look

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the belt upgrade!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Love me some AI shirts!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

You know, right when i think he has something against me he pulls this and maybe it was that last sliver of pride that was showing. He quickly removed it by promoting me and acknowledging my efforts in trying to change.

Well all those notes i take from you and Kleen are finally starting to pay off. Woke up this morning at 192. Lets see how HGH Pro aids in this recomp after 30 days!

Nice numbers bro
Thank you sir

I knew you would rock this log Bro, keep on with it!
hey we are only getting started here big man! Im expected week 3 to be where the product truly starts to shine. But effects are noticed immediately

Can't lose there!

Haha i cannot lie...it was sadly not the nifty AI shirt you sent me. It was in the washer so i can use that bad boy for squats on sunday. And thank you

great story GH!!!! If they only knew how really strong you actually are!!! And way to hit the recomp bro!!!
Thank you sir, and just trying to learn from the more experienced lifters like yourself and other bad asses in this log

They would require vids to beleive it. Gonna have to change his name to DaFreak soon...
SPEAKING OF WHICH!!! I understand that seeing is believing and have been attempting to make a video of me lifting. Since i dont have a camera im kinda trying with my laptops computer and have yet to successfully put up a video. Still working on it!

DaFreak....thought that was ur nickname? Ill gladly take it off you hands once ive earned it haha

i could do that, or do the little front tuck thing, but i need a huge blingin belt buckle for that...AI have those in the work?
or get your upper body so wide that it pulls the bottom of the shirt up....haha

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well all those notes i take from you and Kleen are finally starting to pay off. Woke up this morning at 192. Lets see how HGH Pro aids in this recomp after 30 days!
Mostly I remember we had to stop you from doing too much lol you can still outwork anybody I have ever heard of. I have trained some strong guys but they were in the upper 200's and some around 300 lbs. Nobody that can do as much volume as you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've actually read this before....i'd look bigger in mine for sure but not in a good way.....xl on a short kid's not the best look
So you gotta cut it into a tank top that fits.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mostly I remember we had to stop you from doing too much lol you can still outwork anybody I have ever heard of. I have trained some strong guys but they were in the upper 200's and some around 300 lbs. Nobody that can do as much volume as you.
There are definitely people out there that can not only match my volume, but put me to shame. That will change, but you guys have really taught me how to increase my volume intelligently. Its tough holding myself back, but i cant argue with getting stronger. Now it is far easier for me to call it a day when my body is telling me its time to quit. Before i had the mindset that if i stopped early i was b*tching out and i couldnt handle that. But now i've learned it's necessary in order to stay healthy long enough to move some real weight.