Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
WTF, J?! We're coming up on 8 weeks now.
If patience is a virtue, why the h*ll does it hurt so much? And GREAT JOB on the box! It is very well done. Just make sure you choose the right package printer ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I haven't made any purchases from Nutra Planet in 7months. I'm still waiting for Prime. Hurry up Jacob.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend walked into the room to find me with my face smashed against the screen... haha

Explain that one...
LOL
I was just about to write that... you know its bad when your painfully straining your eyes to attempt to read every word of that paragraph.. yet we still do it.

Man that was painful! So wonderfully painful...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't made any purchases from Nutra Planet in 7months. I'm still waiting for Prime. Hurry up Jacob.
You break my heart Rivet ! I thought the $25 AP would have got you, or perhaps the 15% sale back on Memorial day. I guess we need to up the ante and add free Xtends to every order:lol:

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
You break my heart Rivet ! I thought the $25 AP would have got you, or perhaps the 15% sale back on Memorial day. I guess we need to up the ante and add free Xtends to every order:lol:
That's it! Drop the LLC and become a charity, then I could rationalize my ridiculous Nutraplanet payments to the wife as contributing to a charity! You sir, are a genious.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
That's it! Drop the LLC and become a charity, then I could rationalize my ridiculous Nutraplanet payments to the wife as contributing to a charity! You sir, are a genious.
Man you aint kiddin, I just got my cc bill and crapped my pants, I spent way too much money, now I gotta sell some stash just to pay the bill. :(

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Well then start pestering UPS Labs to release Prime! :)

Last edited:
DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USP never ceases to amaze. Through generosity and innovation, you guys consistently impress me :)

PS: I'd be more than willing to test Prime btw ;) As long as it is in agreement with bb organizations, etc.. (probably won't know till the analysis are done)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just got this email:

Jacob from USPlabs here...

I'm just going to cut straight to the chase...

USPlabs Prime is just a few short weeks away!

I truly appreciate your patience on this. And let me assure you, everything was done in our power to get this to market quickly.

Sure, I want you to get your hands on some so you can experience it, but from a selfish standpoint, I'm all out myself (and have been for weeks) and am dying to get more!

It's not like I'm sitting at my office laughing while reading the boards and emails I receive about USPlabs Prime. It pains me too - training just isn't the same without it!

As you can imagine, there are many obstacles when you are "re-inventing the wheel" with a product that is so unique and effective, industry higher-ups at major retail outlets were left shaking their heads in amazement...

So I am VERY happy to report we will be launching the direct release of USPlabs Prime to the Inner Circle ONLY around the last week of August - baring any major catastrophy, of course.

And the deal we will offer will simply be awesome - As you know by now, I always take care of my Inner Circle...and this will be our best yet (with a VERY cool surprise - that you won't know about until you get your package).

I'll be sending out another email as soon as I know the exact date of launch. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of time to get prepped.

Again, thank you very much for your support and patience. It's is GREATLY appreciated.

Best,
Jacob Geissler
CEO USPlabs

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
d-i-d-d-o son!

w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep just got it too... looks like I will be running it solo. I am going to be starting Recreate again on the 17th for 8 weeks. Hmmm I guess I could start Prime mid way through. I could use some extra time for my shoulder anyway.. the glass is half full.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs needs better server(s). Or maybe to tweak the email server 'cause it sure takes a long time for all the emails to be sent out. I wonder how many people exactly are on the IC list.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the email as well! Sounds good and i look forward to seeing another email wen things get closer to unfolding :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm all excited! I like surprises... well good ones anyway.