Hey Fukers the Remix-Prime by USPLabs will be the equivalent of NASA landing on Mars!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I hope this is not all hyped up like with that awful, awful plasmajet. Let's see what it does.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes to invincible that the CNS suffered.
Invincible for sure.. I'm sure my CNS was suffering, but I sure didn't feel it suffering. No product (or combination of products) ever intensified my training or mood like this stuff - EVER.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Invincible for sure.. I'm sure my CNS was suffering, but I sure didn't feel it suffering. No product (or combination of products) ever intensified my training or mood like this stuff - EVER.
It's definitely an awesome product. Saw your review at usplabsdirect.com!:)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's definitely an awesome product. Saw your review at usplabsdirect.com!:)
I was s'posed to fit all I had to say in 30 seconds or less.. yeah right.
I had a tough time keeping it under a minute, and I def. could've said more!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was s'posed to fit all I had to say in 30 seconds or less.. yeah right.
I had a tough time keeping it under a minute, and I def. could've said more!
I meant your written product review in the tester section... :D

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah, gotchya man! :cool:
thought you meant the vid..
you had a nice in-depth review there yourself man; easy stuff to talk about!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jacob,

A few questions you may or may not be able to answer yet?

1) When you say Steve's CNS might have suffered a bit are you talking about the type of adrenal/CNS stress usally associated with stimulents?

2) Does it appear that Prime poses any negative effects on the Adrenal system either while on or after?

3) Is it possible that Prime is working on the Dopamine system?

4) Is there any other substances that may be contraindicated with Prime?

Thanks.

Mr.50

Jacob,

A few questions you may or may not be able to answer yet?

1) When you say Steve's CNS might have suffered a bit are you talking about the type of adrenal/CNS stress usally associated with stimulents?

2) Does it appear that Prime poses any negative effects on the Adrenal system either while on or after?

3) Is it possible that Prime is working on the Dopamine system?

4) Is there any other substances that may be contraindicated with Prime?

Thanks.

Mr.50
None of the above.

Workouts are so intense(Breaking PRs and lifting like a gorrilla) and recovery from exercise is quick that the beta testers worked out harder and longer than ususal that the CNS suffers 3-4 weeks in..

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
None of the above.

Workouts are so intense(Breaking PRs and lifting like a gorrilla) and recovery from exercise is quick that the beta testers worked out harder and longer than ususal that the CNS suffers 3-4 weeks in..

So it was just over exertion as opposed to direct CNS stress from Prime? Starting DC training tommorow so hopefully I can be vigilant on an already CNS blasting program (plus the random cardio from summer time stuff).

Question: When you were doing your cut (which is that over with yet?) did you use Prime (and if you did was that with routine resistance training/cal deficit/BJJ)? If so did you notice and CNS burnout out of the norm?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
None of the above.

Great!

:woohoo:

Mr.50

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it was just over exertion as opposed to direct CNS stress from Prime? Starting DC training tommorow so hopefully I can be vigilant on an already CNS blasting program (plus the random cardio from summer time stuff).

Question: When you were doing your cut (which is that over with yet?) did you use Prime (and if you did was that with routine resistance training/cal deficit/BJJ)? If so did you notice and CNS burnout out of the norm?
Most of the testers were overzealous, and in some cases, overexerted themselves to the point of CNS fatigue. Nothing directly related to the product.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Most of the testers were overzealous, and in some cases, overexerted themselves to the point of CNS fatigue. Nothing directly related to the product.
Anything that boosts recovery this much and increases libido will become a staple in my life.

Mullet is ther any reason it has to be cycled?

Mr.50

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will know that shortly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After Recreate I am a believer.

Just recieved our new potent version of prime. How did we improve on a product never released because that is how we roll at USPLabs!

Still have to pinch myself and wonder how we improved on the perfect supplement!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running the new Neovar in August or September would Primed be a good adition. I am always planning ahead trying to figure out the next stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running the new Neovar in August or September would Primed be a good adition. I am always planning ahead trying to figure out the next stack.
As Prime is not a creatine product, I do not see any conflict. They should stack well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I figured but it's hard for me to conceive of exactly what it is. Some kind of herbal anabolic, that doesn't need PCT. I can't even fathom...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I figured but it's hard for me to conceive of exactly what it is. Some kind of herbal anabolic, that doesn't need PCT. I can't even fathom...
USPLabs is the final authority here, but I dare say it would be a powerful and versatile herbal anabolic. This would make it a rich addition to most stacks, including creatine formulas.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been waiting for this kind of supp for years, I just don't know how it can work. I will be anxiously waiting for the writeup.

jkeezo

Awards
jesus - don't say I have to stay glued to my emails!
My thoughts exactly. So we talking sometime this month? I have been very impressed with AP and am looking forward to the release of Prime... just want to know how far forward

05-28-2008, 08:22 PM
arguing will be ignored.

4 weeks or sooner.
My bad... I will resume complaining in 19 days unless I get an email :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
jacob i sent you a PM along time ago and you never responded :(

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
What's the word on Prime?! I'm itching to start logging something... :D

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
didn't the first time we try to land on mars..a scientist miscalculated the measurements because he used metres instead of yards and the rover crashed and couldnt be used again? that was like a $72 billion oops...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
didn't the first time we try to land on mars..a scientist miscalculated the measurements because he used metres instead of yards and the rover crashed and couldnt be used again? that was like a $72 billion oops...
:toofunny:

so do you Seppo's need another reason why you aren't on the metric system yet?

staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
The box looks great, I was instantly captivated. :eek:You see, I began reading, "...staring directly at the box" Then, I awoke to a find a pool of drool on my desktop (several minutes, I believe had passed???). All this to say that I finally finished reading the warning above the picture…too late, the damage has been done!!! :head:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
staring directly at the box for longer than 5 seconds will cost extreme USPlabs PRIME anxiety and instant addiction.

Look at the screen at an angle to avoid instant addiction.

OOOOOO goddamn.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
It's like seeing your gf's boobies for the first time....

Anyone else try and read the whole side of the box?
I got the take 2 with breakfast lunch and dinner and space out evenly throughout the day...?

It's like seeing your gf's boobies for the first time....

I got the take 2 with breakfast lunch and dinner and space out evenly throughout the day...?

what are boobies:confused:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girlfriend walked into the room to find me with my face smashed against the screen... haha

Explain that one...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend walked into the room to find me with my face smashed against the screen... haha

Explain that one...
You wont believe what my wife walked in on me doing! ...Perhaps you would then...:thumbsup: