dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Capped Sulbutiamine! Why isnt this more popular? I love this, but its the worst tasting powder i have ever tasted, no lie.

Pharmaceutical grade, pure sulbutiamine.
Let me price this out for you. I'm interested in it as well.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ecdysterone and/or turkesterone

I have been reading about these and I have been pretty impressed with the studies...would be great for cutting w/o losing lbm from what I have read.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about that phosphipydil serine or whatever its called lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have been reading about these and I have been pretty impressed with the studies...would be great for cutting w/o losing lbm from what I have read.
If nutraplanet finds an economically feasible turkestrone extract, I think that puts them up for a nobel prize.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only know of one product off the top of my head that has it as an ingredient...it also has ecdysterone and ponasterone (sp) as well as longjack, trib, and some others that I can't remember...that being said though, I would much rather buy a board sponsor's product.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Big ass bump to this. I love ecdysterone even when it was though to be useless when EAS clearanced the ecdymax.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about that phosphipydil serine or whatever its called lol
Phosphatidyl Serine...I already did much of the background work on this, so let me put it back into motion.

It should be VERY cheap compared to what is currently out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
getting a good source for various sterones is a VERY high priority of mine.

My people in China have been working on it, and I am going to get my guy in India looking as well

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidyl Serine...I already did much of the background work on this, so let me put it back into motion.

I'll be very interested in this. Most PS is really pricey.

Since you are looking for more rabbits to pull out of a hat; can you find a reasonable price on bulk Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine? It, too, normally must "go into escrow" before I can buy it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you are looking for more rabbits to pull out of a hat; can you find a reasonable price on bulk Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine? It, too, normally must "go into escrow" before I can buy it.

Funny you should mention this. I just got a new source today.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade, when do you sleep? Keep up the great work!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah a high quality Ecdy product I would be willing to pay nicely for. E-Bol from Thermolife seems good but all the other added ingredients cost could IMO be spent on a more potent Ecdy product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, when do you sleep? Keep up the great work!

I catch a few minutes of sleep here and there - usually while driving or having sex.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Divanil from Jungle Warfare ALRI
THAT'S IT!!!

Thanks for reminding me which ingredient I was checking back on. I submitted a quote request for this a few weeks back so I should have a price tonight.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THAT'S IT!!!

Thanks for reminding me which ingredient I was checking back on. I submitted a quote request for this a few weeks back so I should have a price tonight.
This will be quite popular IMO merely based off of all the requests for the active nettle in Activate and JW. I'm sure it'll help your NP ATD sales as well...and sorry to hear about the sleep situation. That's just unfortunate for everybody involved:icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent multi-tasking opportunity right there ;)
And my snoring doesn't seem to insult you or distract you, Brian.:yawn:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be quite popular IMO merely based off of all the requests for the active nettle in Activate and JW. I'm sure it'll help your NP ATD sales as well...and sorry to hear about the sleep situation. That's just unfortunate for everybody involved:icon_lol:

So maybe we either do a stack or a premade capsule of 3-OHAT, ATD, 3,6,17 Trione, and Divanil?

Interest?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So maybe we either do a stack or a premade capsule of 3-OHAT, ATD, 3,6,17 Trione, and Divanil?

Interest?
I'm not busting on 3 different AIs, but why the need for all three (libido?)...or am I reading this incorrectly?

I thought 3-OHAT was a metabolite of 4-Androstene-3, 6,17-trione...Like I said, I'm not arguing, but rather trying to fill in the blanks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Could you do an ATD, Divanil, and cortisol suppression all in one, like restore? Would be perfect for PCT

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

That would be great. Looking forward to Nutraplanet to hook it up cuz its pricey elsewhere. Thanks Dsade for responding to my requests (Zforce,PhosphatidylSerine,Divanil) quickly, a great example of NP's awesome customer service and a great supp company overall...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be great. Looking forward to Nutraplanet to hook it up cuz its pricey elsewhere. Thanks Dsade for responding to my requests (Zforce,PhosphatidylSerine,Divanil) quickly, a great example of NP's awesome customer service and a great supp company overall...
You ain't seen nothing yet.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey dsade, any updates or eta for bulk SAM-e caps?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I would give him some time, I heard over at Mind and Muscle he's having some health problems right now.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matt is a hard worker and I am proud to have him on board at NP :thumbsup: I called him over the weekend and he had his laptop in the hospital!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our friend...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt is a hard worker and I am proud to have him on board at NP :thumbsup: I called him over the weekend and he had his laptop in the hospital!
Been there, done that. Not fun.

Hopefully everything is ok.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update Sam. I've been waiting for word on the other board. There is no news yet other than that he is OK.

That is good news!

Thought and prayers. Matt's a good guy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update Sam. I've been waiting for word on the other board. There is no news yet other than that he is OK.

That is good news!

Thought and prayers. Matt's a good guy.
I'm back to work, though going very slowly. I had an espohgeal/stomach hemmorhage then ain infeced IV. I can barely move my right arm, but I'll fight through this.

I check back tonight on the SAMe

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to have you back Matt...take it easy my friend.

Call me when you feel like chattin'

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to have you back Matt...take it easy my friend.

Call me when you feel like chattin'

Will do. My IV site got badltly infected and i am on pain meds. tomorrow?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, no rush. Sit back and get fully recovered before you start working like a mad man again.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't give me excuses Matt...I want results! :whip:

:twisted:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's - 5lbs tubs. :D perhaps even a scoop (if possible) that measures out 5-10 grams per scoop.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Id like to see bulk phosphocreatine

I also use proCarnosine, which is a 3.6/.4 gram mix of betaAlanine/Histidine. I think i got 360g for 15 bucks at Giant.

Steinkill

Awards
Bulk Rhodiola and Ashwagandha, maybe l-theanine, adaptogens FTW!!!