Help us expand our Bulk Line

Bulk PowerFULL is in the works. If I sale bulk powders, I will only sale to Sam.

I have alot on my plate thus far but PowerFULL will be available just not sure when:{

size

Awards
  • Established
Bulk PowerFULL is in the works. If I sale bulk powders, I will only sale to Sam.
I have alot on my plate thus far but PowerFULL will be available just not sure when:{
I am eagerly awaiting the availability of bulk PowerFULL. :cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second the SAMe, and some acetyl-tyrosine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as I can figure out what the hell the label is trying to say (other than Muira Puama), and whether saponis is a mistyped saponins, then I will be on this.

That label is extremely non-compliant with the law if they are not listing the source of the saponis(sic).

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
what about the grapefruit extract - bulk naringin? this would be great to take with stims or anabolics to increase the half life. id imagine it would be a little expensive but definitely worth it. think this is possible dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about the grapefruit extract - bulk naringin? this would be great to take with stims or anabolics to increase the half life. id imagine it would be a little expensive but definitely worth it. think this is possible dsade?
It's being ordered this week, I believe.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
It's being ordered this week, I believe.
awesome, any idea on price? and you should really get some sleep. you are one hard worker though... i like that

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

X2, and Cernitin Pollen

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naringin should be less than (depending on freight) $15 for 50 grams.

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
Naringin should be less than (depending on freight) $15 for 50 grams.
thats a really good price.. i got some bn a good while back, and it was selling for a $1 a gram.. i only got 2 though

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you are talking about DHB which also comes from grapefruit, I thought Narigen was mainly used for the weight/fat loss aspect. I could be wrong.

Bulk LongJax

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

P01Shooter

Awards
I'd like to see some colored caps. When I toss my self capped pills in my little baggie for the day I'm always having to take a second look to see which one is which.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you could make a section on the site or here with what you have coming in and a rough time frame?

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
I think you are talking about DHB which also comes from grapefruit, I thought Narigen was mainly used for the weight/fat loss aspect. I could be wrong.

Bulk LongJax
naringen does have the ability to potentiate stims.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to see some colored caps. When I toss my self capped pills in my little baggie for the day I'm always having to take a second look to see which one is which.
I should be getting a quote on some cool looking purple/white caps tomorrow.

I'm hoping the price will be right for us to release them under the NP brand.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should be getting a quote on some cool looking purple/white caps tomorrow.

I'm hoping the price will be right for us to release them under the NP brand.
thats awesome. then you can see how those sell and they will, then get more colors. personally so far i like the green and white caps.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah i hate that. Its so much more convient to be able to easily tell the difference between caps. Sometimes i wonder if i took extra dose of retain instead of fenugreek etc....

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The manufacturer's customer service department SUCKS. Would LJ100 be acceptable?
I tried to contact AIDP (Doctor's A-Z) multiple times about their LongJax and got no response, so yeah they suck, but I was really looking forward to their product. Have you tried TongkatAli.org the sell bulk powders and I like there better than LJ100. Good Luck.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems that all the LJ100 are not legit. I don't know how true it is.
Here is what I've found on Tongkatali.org website: A common brand of Tongkat Ali in the US that claims to be 1:100 extract possibly is just root powder. This suspicion is justified because the supplement application of the company marketing the capsules (of Malaysian origin) with the FDA has just been for root powder, not for tongkat ali extract. Anybody can check this for himself by conducting a search on the FDA website (Food and Drug Administration Home Page) for tongkat ali.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are right up the street from me, so I might drive up and pay them a personal visit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered today: LJ100 Long Jack 100:1 (verified quality), L-Tyrosine, less expensive Citrulline Malate, L-Leucine, Bulk BCAAs, Bulk EAAs

and some surprises.

Also got verification of the purple/white caps at a workable price. Look for these next week.

P01Shooter

Awards
Ordered today: LJ100 Long Jack 100:1 (verified quality), L-Tyrosine, less expensive Citrulline Malate, L-Leucine, Bulk BCAAs, Bulk EAAs

and some surprises.

Also got verification of the purple/white caps at a workable price. Look for these next week.

Excellent! Has anyone brought up Forslean by chance? I think it's some quality stuff at a very affordable cost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent! Has anyone brought up Forslean by chance? I think it's some quality stuff at a very affordable cost.
I'm going to request Forskolin next week. I'm pretty sure I've used up my budget for this week.

Also got a great price on Arginine Ethyl Ester - so expect some good happenings there. I am VERY close to ordering bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza.

I also ordered some experimental samples to play with...I will probably ask for volunteers to give feedback.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
What percentage are you planning on going with the Forslean?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95, of course...only the best for our customers.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Good call, it seems everyone and their mother is putting out a product that contains forslean in some form or another.

P01Shooter

Awards
OK, I'm still fairly new to homebrewing mixtures for caps. Would the 95% really be the best for those of us without a scale that can go down to 10mg's since 20mg's is about the most I'd want per serving? If 95 works best I'd love to see an article exlaining how best to make mixtures for caps when a scale isn't handy.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I am VERY close to ordering bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza.
very intersting! i just bought some phenogen from avant labs to determine the effectiveness of salvia miltiorrhiza. some of the studies are quite impressive and the minds at avant are brilliant so im thinking it is legit.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nargin would be awesome, i used to take shots of grapefruit juice with my fatburners to get the effects, man you could literally feel a heatwave creep up on you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I'm still fairly new to homebrewing mixtures for caps. Would the 95% really be the best for those of us without a scale that can go down to 10mg's since 20mg's is about the most I'd want per serving? If 95 works best I'd love to see an article exlaining how best to make mixtures for caps when a scale isn't handy.

You can dillute it in another powder or use it in a trasdermal solution.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for bulk luecine

Leucine should be on the site today, as well as several other new items.

Keep close watch on the Bulk Section.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Capped l-theanine i'd buy, maybe Na-Rala if you can get it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, We also lowered the price on quite a few items due to better supplier prices (Citrulline Malate, notably).

We aim to have the best prices AND the best service on the net.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried Citrulline Malate yet i'd like to stack it with creatine soon for added endurance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long jack available. We also lowered the price on Phenibut.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't find the bulk long jack on the website. Am I just being dense?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't find the bulk long jack on the website. Am I just being dense?
Sorry...should be available by tonight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are being added as I type this.

blazinred

Awards
Capped Sulbutiamine! Why isnt this more popular? I love this, but its the worst tasting powder i have ever tasted, no lie.

Pharmaceutical grade, pure sulbutiamine.

Sulbutiamine has been shown to facilitate wakefulness, improve long-term memory, speed up reaction time, decrease anxiety and increase overall resistance to stress.

The effect can be described as a boost in mood, almost euphoric in some cases, comparable to a very strong coffee without the agitation and anxiety sometimes associated with caffeine. The duration tends to last the day, as opposed to caffeine which provides a short boost followed by let-down.

As a form of B-vitamin (thiamine), it is water soluble and excess is eliminated in the urine.

Popular with athletes and those involved with physical competition. Same active ingredient as in the drug Arcalion.

Sulbutiamine is rapidly absorbed and the blood concentration is maximum in 1-2 hrs after oral administration. The molecule is rapidly distributed in the whole body and is eliminated with a biological half-life of 5 hrs.

New research showing support for erectile dysfunction (1)