Help me with GW-501516

Status
Not open for further replies.

n87

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to run GW-4033 repeatedly run bloods and watch your hemacrit (some people creep up on their number and should consider donating blood to get it back into range)...
Did you mean LGD-4033?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have been happy with results so far with the GW so I ordered S-4 to stack :)
I'm a little scared of the vision sides so I will dose the S-4 50mg 5-2.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about logging? Because I would sub that.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The elitefitness/sarms1 crew has officially taken over AM lol. Alphamitant(shrine) even erased an entire thread after I called him out on something
You sure alphamilitant is shrine? That dude use to be head rep of SS.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You sure alphamilitant is shrine? That dude use to be head rep of SS.
100 percent....SS Is great though. I've never heard anything bad about their products. I have no idea about this sarms 1 company. All I know is that it's being pushed hard at elitefitness with Dylan heading the team of course. Shrine1 has lots of posts over at EF doing the same thing he's been doing over here.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Same avatar as EF.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ol Dylan lol dudes a clown.

I respected shrine. Didn't know he quit SS and joined s1. That's a shame...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ol Dylan lol dudes a clown. I respected shrine. Didn't know he quit SS and joined s1. That's a shame...
Some of those old threads on Nathan chase and all of those guys have been so hard to dig up man. I got banned from EF..well...technically I was put into purgatory for asking too many logical questions. Anyway, you wouldn't believe what these EF mods admitted to me while I was in there . They basically told me that they know they sell bullshyt overpriced products, they don't use the products they promote (even in sponsored logs they make it up), they use real gear and would only touch a handful of the products they sell and they ARE LAUGHING AT US FOR BEING SO IGNORANT! So...you can understand why I hate that forum. Nathan Chase is just a junkie who got one over on everybody but even now that he's gone that place is as bad as it's ever been.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
mod edit: as usual, people don't know what they are talking about. the person in question is banned from here. any mentioning of sources will have the same result

Status
Not open for further replies.