Help me with GW-501516

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymichael

Awards
Letting my doc prescribe me ssri's years back was the worst thing I've ever done. Paxil was the drug. The worst part was coming off of them... I thought I was losing my mind. I couldn't distinguish my dreams from real life. Talk about f'd up

jaymichael

Awards
Please get along guys, it was so much good info in this tread until "somebody did this and that"...

I'm really excited about this stuff and can't wait to start my GW cycle :)
Very cool brother. Can't wait to see your results

n87

Awards
  • Established
Dylan is like 95% of the reason I don't go to elite anymore. Plus the fact that they are so biased that everyone tells everyone BS to get them to buy products. Not to mention giving advice on YouTube about not doing steroids unless you are low bodyfat. Well, I could maintain 6% all natty if I was as scrawny as him.
I know exactly what you mean :). Now there's another forum branched out from elite, called evolutionary dot org. They go as far as editing your posts to pump their products and changing your password, that you wouldn't do anything about it. Same people there as in this thread, pushing for **** crap for pct...damn shills and their agendas.

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I know exactly what you mean :). Now there's another forum branched out from elite, called evolutionary dot org. They go as far as editing your posts to pump their products and changing your password, that you wouldn't do anything about it. Same people there as in this thread, pushing for **** crap for pct...damn shills and their agendas.
Stop highjacking the thread! knowbody wants to hear your gossip. We are are talking about GW, not bashing other forums or members. I bet if you were see the same members in real life, you wouldnt say a damn thing.

n87

Awards
  • Established
damn another big guy chiming in. 6 feet tall and 185 pounds.. you weigh as much as my 14 year old son

why do the skinny guys always want to bash others?
Are you talking about Dylan Gemelly?

n87

Awards
  • Established
Stop highjacking the thread! knowbody wants to hear your gossip. We are are talking about GW, not bashing other forums or members. I bet if you were see the same members in real life, you wouldnt say a damn thing.
What members? As far as I can tell, this could be the same guy with multiple user names...and I would say a damn thing to a shill.

Good luck to 'alwaysfirst', didn't mean to hijack, but you need to know who you're dealing with.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd for EF and Dylan shyt talk.....
;)
Seriously, Google that guy for a good laugh.

Reactions: n87

JD261985

Banned
Awards
you are from Mississippi so I have no doubt you have atleast a few drunken fights on your record, however threatening people on a forum is pretty weak
Joey I honestly wouldn't call saying something to your face a threat. I mean come on lol

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
What members? As far as I can tell, this could be the same guy with multiple user names...and I would say a damn thing to a shill.

Good luck to 'alwaysfirst', didn't mean to hijack, but you need to know who you're dealing with.
Lol.. youre a clown bro. Another internet tough guy. No respect

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
OK I saw this crap again and had to say it. Why are we basing muscle gains and how legit someone is by there weight and height? That is messed up in a huge way. A majority of guys on here may be heavier but their bodyfat is way higher. So let's say I was trying to look like Arnold lol. At 3 inches shorter than him and 15-20lbs less weight I'm not flipping far away. At 8% bodyfat. Now you clowns stop bashing everyone who's weight isn't as much as some fat guy. Some guys I know of area height and skinny as a rail and weigh almost as much as I do. So on the Internet they look exactly the same. Lol. It's always the new guys on here who come roaring in with huge amounts of energy and toughness. Guess what? Pretty soon everyone hates them.

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
OK I saw this crap again and had to say it. Why are we basing muscle gains and how legit someone is by there weight and height? That is messed up in a huge way. A majority of guys on here may be heavier but their bodyfat is way higher. So let's say I was trying to look like Arnold lol. At 3 inches shorter than him and 15-20lbs less weight I'm not flipping far away. At 8% bodyfat. Now you clowns stop bashing everyone who's weight isn't as much as some fat guy. Some guys I know of area height and skinny as a rail and weigh almost as much as I do. So on the Internet they look exactly the same. Lol. It's always the new guys on here who come roaring in with huge amounts of energy and toughness. Guess what? Pretty soon everyone hates them.
I been kind of watching this as it's going along and I can't understand the immaturity on this thread. But doesn't basic endocrinology postulate that running AAS at a high bf% should be relative to estrogenic and cardiorespiratory health?

Big Gains

Big Gains

Awards
I think enough people have derailed this thread, for whatever reason and I want to show respect to the OP and just give my experience with GW. I was skeptical of GW at first, but it does work pretty well for the fat loss at 20mg per day. Anytime I run a cutting cycle or go into contest prep I incorporate it. The endurance is also nice if you do a lot of cardio, and there really isn't any side effects like Clen and T3. Hopefully that helps answer some of your questions

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
I think enough people have derailed this thread, for whatever reason and I want to show respect to the OP and just give my experience with GW. I was skeptical of GW at first, but it does work pretty well for the fat loss at 20mg per day. Anytime I run a cutting cycle or go into contest prep I incorporate it. The endurance is also nice if you do a lot of cardio, and there really isn't any side effects like Clen and T3. Hopefully that helps answer some of your questions
^+1

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
cause you came in here bashing someone cause the way they look when you don't even have your own pics up and you have less than impressive stats yourself. if you are going to talk **** atleast have the courage to back it up and let us critique your body too because well... that would be the fair thing to do.. its like dropping a bomb from 10 miles away on a village full of children, its bush league .. and lol at you thinking you aren't far away from looking like Arnold.. hahahahhahahaha!! wow now you gotta put up pics if you are going to make a bold statement like that

now lets get back to talking GW
Dude I have a log from a while ago at 25 lbs less. I just pulled a log off here with person reason no for pulling it. I don't need pictures of myself on my profile. If you'd even been around you'd have seen my pictures by now

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can we get back on topic here? Elite Fitness, right?

trenosaurus

trenosaurus

Awards
GW-50 is a game changer. I am using it right now while bulking, and it has helped me stay lean.. even while eating like **** and taking slin.

Can't wait to use it in the latter part of my cycle/contest prep when it's time to start shredding. From what I have read about it, it would be a much better choice than Clen and T-3. Also excited to see how it counteracts with tren.

OP.. you won't be disappointed with it.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Thank you sharing in between all arguing in this tread, that's exactly why I started this tread...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
GW-50 is a game changer. I am using it right now while bulking, and it has helped me stay lean.. even while eating like **** and taking slin.

Can't wait to use it in the latter part of my cycle/contest prep when it's time to start shredding. From what I have read about it, it would be a much better choice than Clen and T-3. Also excited to see how it counteracts with tren.

Thanks, I'm excited!

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards

I agree bro.. much better option then T3 and especially clen. If anything add albuterol to GW.

n87

Awards
  • Established

Noticed you and BigGains joined the forum yesterday. Welcome!
What would you recommend for post GW PCT? It is after all suppressive...

trenosaurus

trenosaurus

Awards
Noticed you and BigGains joined the forum yesterday. Welcome!
What would you recommend for post GW PCT? It is after all suppressive...
I actually joined about an hour ago..

so is that your way of saying hello?

GW has no effect on hormone levels. It simple shifts your body from burning glucose for energy, to burning fat. So no PCT is necessary. And actually, the increased nitrogen retention and anti-catabolic properties it has, make it a great choice for PCT.

Sorry that you have a vendetta against certain people and forums, but there is no reason for you to spout of lies because your pissed off at something.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I actually joined about an hour ago..

so is that your way of saying hello?

GW has no effect on hormone levels. It simple shifts your body from burning glucose for energy, to burning fat. So no PCT is necessary. And actually, the increased nitrogen retention and anti-catabolic properties it has, make it a great choice for PCT.

Sorry that you have a vendetta against certain people and forums, but there is no reason for you to spout of lies because your pissed off at something.
No PCT then. Thx!
What exactly did I lie about? Quote me...

trenosaurus

trenosaurus

Awards
That's what I said.. are you confused? Do I need to stick to simple yes and no answers for you to understand?

"It is after all suppressive..." < - - - - your quote.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Ok, you're right about this one. The ONLY sarm that doesn't require pct.

jaymichael

Awards
And this, gents, is exactly how rumors and misconceptions about these compounds become so prevalent on these forums. No wonder guys are so misinformed about them. Guys like this one just spout out false info that has been parroted over and over again. Broscience at its best.

1. GW is not suppressive. Try researching rather than just saying random bs

2. GW isn't a sarm. Not even close! How foolish of you

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
GW501516 is a Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor Delta agonist, or PPAR-δ agonist. There is ZERO relation to the way a SARM works. A SARM selectively modulates specified androgen receptors, hence; Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. GW forces the body to prefer fat as fuel as opposed to CHOs. There is no PCT for GW as most of the gains made are retained. Because GW creates an aerobic environment, type 1 and type 2a muscle fibers are recruited at a must faster rate. These are your intermediate and slow twitch muscle fibers.

So OP; don't worry about PCT.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which guy is Dylan?
This dude is whack. He's a self proclaimed Sarm guru.
24k. Dylan Gemelli banned from this board. Jaymichael and alphamilitant made their way to this board too. Slightly different names. Let me see jaybraken and wolfpackalpha as they known in elitefitness, :)... Look at their profile, joined the board in January 2014...
Wolfpack and Dylan are boyfriends. Both mods on there new board since need to site gets ZERO activity now. Here's a little bit:

Me and Dylan got into an argument on their new board, dude said "LGD" had no effect on LH/FSH or total free T. Lol so I posted a study, with bloods from said study which showed am impact on both LH/FSH and free T. So, his dick riding buddies banned me from the board.. Reason: caused trouble on the board, AKA proved their self proclaimed Sarm teacher he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
not a SARM

also i'm not new here at all.. just that I don't remember my old screen name and saw this thread and can't stand mis information being spewed

i would say that GW is excellent.. in 2 months i dropped 2.5% body fat with the same diet.. considering I already was in the low teens in body fat and now in the single digits that is pretty good.. someone who is lets say 20% body fat would benefit more as well since they have more room
Exactly. It's one of the few compounds I recommend to obese people.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
not a SARM, and you are wrong about SARM's needing pct anyway.. the only one in my experience that is even mildly suppressive is LGD. considering you have millions of kids using pro hormones with no pct i would say its far safer to use LGD regardless and not sure why your argument against SARM's would be 'cause they are suppressive' anyway.. that's a lame argument to make and shows how ignorant you are on SARM's.. in fact from your posts i would bet my right nut you never even used them before, and if you did i would bet both nuts you never got bloodwork proving or disapproving your wild theories anyway.

also i'm not new here at all.. just that I don't remember my old screen name and saw this thread and can't stand mis information being spewed

i would say that GW is excellent.. in 2 months i dropped 2.5% body fat with the same diet.. considering I already was in the low teens in body fat and now in the single digits that is pretty good.. someone who is lets say 20% body fat would benefit more as well since they have more room.. the longer you use the more benefits kick in.. the first month it was greater endurance in the weight room and by month 2 it was fat burning .. in fact everyone told me i look leaner yet my body weight and strength is up.. that's exactly what makes GW superior to T3 or any type of stim/clen/ etc.
What dose did you do?

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
i have not researched GW thoroughly . having said that, i only want to add that i find it very strange that a drug company would abruptly discontinue development of a possible billion dollar drug based on just what is publicly known about the animal studies. lots of drugs on the market were implicated in cancer and were still developed. nonbenzodiazepines, the z drugs, like ambien for example. actos has been linked to bladder cancer. i'm suspicious that the drug manufacturer of GW may know more than is being told. just my 2 cents. take it for what you will.
I like some of your posts bro and I especially appreciate the rep. With that said; you assume drug companies are in business with philanthropic intentions. Nope. I definitely see your point but the fact that WADA issued warnings simultaneously draws curiosity. There are other GWs that are beta and alpha agonists that cause serious problems.

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
no i meant the opposite. i think, i know, they only give a sh1t about making money like every other corp. that was my point. they afraid of gettin the hell sued out of them is what i was trying to say. nobody that hasn't been in a coma for 40 years could think that corporations are philanthropic.
I know you aren't naive. But the thing is that something with true healing power would never be allowed.

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
probably true, disease is big money.
Exactly. Otherwise cars that do. Fraction of the mph of a lambo would get the contralateral mpg and cancer wouldn't be treated by chemicals that mutate cells...

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
back in early 2000 during the biotech boom it was considered that if a company found a cure for lets say cancer or diabetes that they would have to share their research with everyone so we could eradicate these problems. that day biotech stocks tanked 30-50% in one day.. and then bounced back when it was determined that such a thing would not happen because of the laws in place in the USA.. that is what we call capitalism. Tesla invented AC electricity as we know it today yet gets no credit for it because he did not want to patent it cause the company he worked for could not afford to do that, so he was willing to make nothing for the discovery and died broke.. he was a great man because he knew electricity would make the world a better place.. but does Tesla get credit ? NO..99.9% of guys on this board when they turn on a light have no clue who made that possible

long story short for those of you on here with low fitness IQ's companies have far more to gain by not finding cures but by selling lots and lots of drugs. anyone who argues differently should read up on their financial history

guess who didn't want electricity in every home? yes those who depended on people using oil in their homes instead. so they tried to scare people into thinking electricity would burn down your home. now with GW think about how badly the Olympics want to scare you into thinking something
Capitalism is great, fascist capitalism is a disaster. Nice statement JZ.

n87

Awards
  • Established
not a SARM, and you are wrong about SARM's needing pct anyway.. the only one in my experience that is even mildly suppressive is LGD...
MK-2866 does need PCT (or "mini PCT) when used at recommended dose. That's according to the self-proclaimed "king of SARMs" and needtogoonadiet.
And I have never used sarms before, however was and still am interested in giving Ostarine and LGD a try. Not gonna buy from that a$$ company though. The pimps that are here actually turning the customers away by acting like used car salesmen.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got my GW today!!! I'm so excited :)

Since this is my first time I start with 5mg for the first couple of days and then go to 10mg and then stay there. I might take it up to 20mg for the last week or so.

Thanks for the help guys!

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
I got my GW today!!! I'm so excited :)

Since this is my first time I start with 5mg for the first couple of days and then go to 10mg and then stay there. I might take it up to 20mg for the last week or so.

Thanks for the help guys!
Start with 20mg 45 min before you workout. No need to start at a lower dose

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Start with 20mg 45 min before you workout. No need to start at a lower dose
Oh ok, I dose higher tomorrow. I was thinking about take it first thing in the morning so I can take my preworkout drink, would that be ok?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Oh ok, I dose higher tomorrow. I was thinking about take it first thing in the morning so I can take my preworkout drink, would that be ok?
The half life is 24 hrs. It makes no difference when you take it

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
The half life is 24 hrs. It makes no difference when you take it
That's what I figured, thanks!

Btw how long do I have to be "off" GW before I can start again? Is it same as with steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.