Help me choose what to add next?

JRS1

Awards
Hi everyone! I have been lurking around here for awhile and need help choosing some supplements.

I have been taking the essential protein, creatine, multis, and BCAAs. Now I want to take it to the next level with supplements, but not sure which direction to go, I am still considering whether I should stay natty...

What are some good supplements/stacks to try out (test boosters, ai's, etc)? maybe some mild PHs? And besides the forums, is there another place I could research to find more info to help make my decision?

Here is a little background info about me:
I'm 26yrs old and have been working out for about 2 years. I decided to seriously start working out about a year ago when I was in the gym and realized i was only 136lbs. Diet was not the best, but now it is in check. Currently I am 151lbs and still looking to gain weight but lean mass. My current body fat is roughly 14%

Thanks for all your help in advance!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi everyone! I have been lurking around here for awhile and need help choosing some supplements.

I have been taking the essential protein, creatine, multis, and BCAAs. Now I want to take it to the next level with supplements, but not sure which direction to go, I am still considering whether I should stay natty...

What are some good supplements/stacks to try out (test boosters, ai's, etc)? maybe some mild PHs? And besides the forums, is there another place I could research to find more info to help make my decision?

Here is a little background info about me:
I'm 26yrs old and have been working out for about 2 years. I decided to seriously start working out about a year ago when I was in the gym and realized i was only 136lbs. Diet was not the best, but now it is in check. Currently I am 151lbs and still looking to gain weight but lean mass. My current body fat is roughly 14%

Thanks for all your help in advance!
If you want to minimize confusion, because the options and combinations are seemingly endless and there are many very effective combinations. I recommend taking a look at the Natabolic Stack or the Trifecta Stack. Each stack comes with three separate supp stacks. Research each product in that given stack (because they were stacked for you for optimal performance) and see if you like what you read. I personally recommend the Natabolic Stack. If running an entire stack is what you're looking for.

JRS1

Awards
Thanks VolcomX! I will look into those stacks.

Still welcoming other recommendations as well???

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

TestoPro is a really popular test booster. PRIME isn't a test booster, but it produces increased strength and recomp results, symptomatic of increased test. You can throw PRIME with anything and wouldn't be redundant, but PRIME don't come cheap (unless there's a special). I like Blue GENE from Controlled Labs and Drive from Appnut. There really are a lot of quality combinations.

PRIME and DRIVE can both go with pretty much anything. If you were a Rockafeller, you could go Natabolic Stack with PRIME and DRIVE, lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I re-reading your post to see if I can narrow down exactly what you'd want and I think i can rest my suggestions on two primary supps (imho). I presumed you want to gain size while keeping BF% low. 95% of achieving that will depend on your diet and the quality of calories you ingest, but my supp suggestion would officially be PRIME and Natadrol. Both PRIME and Natadrol are renowned for their recomp effects. Which is what you're describing your goal as, increasing size & weight, while minimalizing fat.

Pro's & Con's in my personal opinion and experience. Natadrol does have recomp effects, but it also has appetite increasing effects, at least in mine and multiple other people's experience. PRIME recomps and I personally have never increased appetite, though I have read reports of increased appetite from other people. Natadrol is relatively cheap for a solid cycle length and has an established dose amount for optimal effects. PRIME is for heirs of the Rockafeller family and optimal dosing is subjective. I'm good between 8-9 caps a day, some report use up to 15 caps, though it is a subjective experience. I've had success with PRIME at it's recommended 6 caps as well, so dosing is more gray then black & white. Natadrol is 6 caps a day, period. PRIME doesn't require PCT, Natadrol has suggested PCT, whether it be Formadrol (which comes in the stack), T-911, TestoPro or whatever test booster you choose for PCT. Some people have reported the lack of need for Natadrol PCT, but I have to recommend it if you went that direction.

That's my best shot at an objective recommendation. I like those two for recomping.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep eating big- thats numero uno

right now i am on-testo pro- 4 caps a day (going to up to 6 in a week-i weigh 222 atm LOL)
recompardol(but i liked glycobol alot better i just had to test the waters)
GHenerate(HGH sup)
ASGT- 2 scoops ED for its AI effects(will this be enough to keep excess test from converting to estrogen or should i put inb Erase by PES)
TCF-1- for an added boost in test production

I have used steroids in the past(oral only)- and had some good results with epistane but everything else i have bad reactions- very bad reactions

edson1983

Awards
hi guys im new to this been training for 10yrs on off and want to reach 14stone if u take a look at my profile it tells u everything im on about just need some SOUND ADVICE SO PLZ HELP me out thx

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arachadonic acid for me has been by far the most efficient natural lean mass builder and recomp tool.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi guys im new to this been training for 10yrs on off and want to reach 14stone if u take a look at my profile it tells u everything im on about just need some SOUND ADVICE SO PLZ HELP me out thx
Read these Gaining Muscle articles for information re nutrition and training in achieving that goal.

~Team APPNUT

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I re-reading your post to see if I can narrow down exactly what you'd want and I think i can rest my suggestions on two primary supps (imho). I presumed you want to gain size while keeping BF% low. 95% of achieving that will depend on your diet and the quality of calories you ingest, but my supp suggestion would officially be PRIME and Natadrol. Both PRIME and Natadrol are renowned for their recomp effects. Which is what you're describing your goal as, increasing size & weight, while minimalizing fat.

Pro's & Con's in my personal opinion and experience. Natadrol does have recomp effects, but it also has appetite increasing effects, at least in mine and multiple other people's experience. PRIME recomps and I personally have never increased appetite, though I have read reports of increased appetite from other people. Natadrol is relatively cheap for a solid cycle length and has an established dose amount for optimal effects. PRIME is for heirs of the Rockafeller family and optimal dosing is subjective. I'm good between 8-9 caps a day, some report use up to 15 caps, though it is a subjective experience. I've had success with PRIME at it's recommended 6 caps as well, so dosing is more gray then black & white. Natadrol is 6 caps a day, period. PRIME doesn't require PCT, Natadrol has suggested PCT, whether it be Formadrol (which comes in the stack), T-911, TestoPro or whatever test booster you choose for PCT. Some people have reported the lack of need for Natadrol PCT, but I have to recommend it if you went that direction.

That's my best shot at an objective recommendation. I like those two for recomping.
Well said, a lot of people get appetite increases on Natadrol but that is where discipline comes in. If you stick to your plan the recomp effects are off the charts but it you just eat because you are hungry it will quickly turn into a bulk. PRIME also gave me a little increase as well I think it may be more associated to the increased recovery from both of the products using up the building blocks faster making you hungrier. However when you stick with your diet plan they shine really well. Once that factor is taken out to me between the two it comes down to price.

TestoPRO or the Swole Stack. I would probably just go with a test booster at first and if you like the effects then go the stack route.
TestoPro on it's own or The Swole Stack is another great option. I did well on both of these.

keep eating big- thats numero uno

right now i am on-testo pro- 4 caps a day (going to up to 6 in a week-i weigh 222 atm LOL)
recompardol(but i liked glycobol alot better i just had to test the waters)
GHenerate(HGH sup)
ASGT- 2 scoops ED for its AI effects(will this be enough to keep excess test from converting to estrogen or should i put inb Erase by PES)
TCF-1- for an added boost in test production

I have used steroids in the past(oral only)- and had some good results with epistane but everything else i have bad reactions- very bad reactions
Between the IC3 in Testopro modulating estrogen, and the AIs in ASGT you won't need another AI for this run.

arachadonic acid for me has been by far the most efficient natural lean mass builder and recomp tool.
Read these Gaining Muscle articles for information re nutrition and training in achieving that goal.

~Team APPNUT
Nicely done Rosie!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Adding a nutrient partitioner to any stack is never a bad idea as well!

JRS1

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the replies. I'm still having trouble deciding, so many options!

I'm real interested in the natabolic stack and trifecta stack, also interested in the pre-sale for erase or triazole. What supplements would go well with these? I also wanted to pick up some TCF-1 with all the talk on the boards about it, but I just realized I have some bulk DAA from a friend (gave it to me because it didn't work for him) I still have not given it a try.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some very good stacks have been thrown out, but i ma partial to a combination of a few things, first off to increase overall testosterone a good D-aspartic acid supplement like TCF-1 or T-Up
second a good free testosterone booster liek divanil
testofen for more overall test form a different path
estrogen control from resveratol liek Sustain Alpha or stoked
bcaa and the usualls, creapure and protein....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had great results on Natabolic stack (8 lbs, strength gains), so for the cost/value it's good IMO. Add on top of that an AI like Erase for the last 4 weeks of Natadrol into the Formadrol, and you'd be good to go. Could add a T-booster or Dermacrine, but then it starts getting pricey.

Above all, diet is key, especially pre-workout. Make sure you eat more than you normally would, with emphasis on protein meals.

JRS1

Awards
Thanks Milas, I'm leaning towards going with the Natabolic Stack and just adding the erase for the last 4 weeks with Formadrol, sounds like a good stack to start with.

Would i be able to add DAA, or would that be overkill? Probably should just stack with something else, I was thinking I could maybe do DAA+Erase+Alpha T2???

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Milas, I'm leaning towards going with the Natabolic Stack and just adding the erase for the last 4 weeks with Formadrol, sounds like a good stack to start with.

Would i be able to add DAA, or would that be overkill? Probably should just stack with something else, I was thinking I could maybe do DAA+Erase+Alpha T2???
Just make sure not to overlap Erase with Formadrol. Double AI's is not double-good. DAA is a fine cheap addition that works quickly. It'll be good while on an AI to help further increase test.

So the dosing would be:

Week 1-2: Natadrol, GHenerate
Week 3-6: Natadrol, Ghenerate, Erase
Week 6-10: Ghenerate, Formadrol, DAA

Make sense?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You don't need to super-overcomplicate things. the Alpha T-2 would be great if you were trying to lose fat, but if you are trying to gain mass i'd save that for some other time. Particularly if you are trying to make the gains as lean as possible I'd suggest using a nutrient partitioner like glycobol as a few people have mentioned as that will help you store carbohydrates more efficiently, with more going to muscle cells and less (or none) going to fat cells.

shawnward1066

Awards

Today protein powder is very popular and also great for muscle growth. These supplements are a good source of protein.

JRS1

Awards
Just make sure not to overlap Erase with Formadrol. Double AI's is not double-good. DAA is a fine cheap addition that works quickly. It'll be good while on an AI to help further increase test.

So the dosing would be:

Make sense?
Thanks Milas for the dosing schedule! Considering my size, how many caps of each should I take? Also I read reviews that people saw better results increasing dosage, what week should I increase?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

So the dosing would be:

Make sense?
I agree with easy you don't really want to be running the 2 AI,s at the same time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add Beta-Alanine.
Beta Alanine, if you can take the parasthesia, is one of my favorite supplements. The BA can have a significant effect on your lactic threshold, which means you can perform more peak contractions; this has a greater effect on increased repetition as oppose to increased max weight.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys he is 150lbs.

At that weight, save your money for more food, protein, beta alanine and creatine mono.

Eat BIG and lift BIG. you will grow. You dont need PH's or test boosters