Help me choose what to add to my recomp cycle

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Stats:

Weight: 170
BF%: ~7

Currently I'm running a Lipo-U/Clen 1 week and Napalm 1 week, alternating. Awesome results so far, by the way.

I would like to add one of these supplements and start to run it. I currently have the following available that I have yet to try.

Diesel Test Hardcore
PowerFULL
Recreate
Lean Extreme 2.0

I'm pretty much doing a recomp. Wanting to stay lean, with no bloat and looking to keep and maybe add a little muscle.

Looking for which supplement to stack with what I'm taking that won't hinder my fat loss at all.

DTH - Was thinking I would like to use a test booster, but didn't know if there are minimal estrogrenic sides (bloat).

PowerFULL - Not sure if I would benefit more using this on a bulker than if I did now.

Recreate - Not sure if I need a thermogenic/fat burner right now.

Lean Extreme 2.0 - Always pictured running this during a future PCT. Thinking I would benefit more from running it then.

All opinions welcome. Thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah your really looking for a lean bulk at 7%, I would go with the non-thermogenic options. Think your still pretty young for test boosters though. Why not some nutrient partitioning stuff.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going to save the Recreate.

I should also mention I just finished a 2nd run of Methyl Extreme and I'm getting ready to finish up PCT. Seems like the DTH would be a great option to help restore my HPTA.

Anyone else?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump would be my suggestion. It helps you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat. It is the elite recomposition product.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree AP would be a great addition, I would also run powerful as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, a recomp when you're already at 7%?!?

I don't get it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah like I said it is going to likely be more of a lean bulk.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
You should not use LX along w/ Recreate. That is per USP.

I'd 2nd or 3rd the AP suggestion. Make sure you are eating enough though. If you are looking to add mass (170 is light for 26 YO, depending on your height) you should make sure you are getting the carbs you need. Recreate/AP will really aide in maximizing their usage, so don't be shy about carbing up and tailoring your lifting for mass.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Ooops, sorry, I thought I put my height up there. I am 5'7". As stated above, yes, essentially it will be a lean bulk.

Also, the supplements I listed are just the ones I currently have. I wasn't referring to taking them all at once.

As much as I have been wanting to try AP, I don't have the funds for it right now. It is already on my supplement 'get list'.

So, as far as the lean bulk and working with the supplements I have, any recommendations? I would like to utilize and get the most out of the supplement for my current goals (i.e is DTH or PowerFULL better suited during a heavy bulk than a lean bulk? - or does it matter).

Probably doesn't matter, but money is tight and supplements (besides whey and BCAAs) don't come my way very often, so I get anal about what to take and get the most from it.

Also, does DTH cause you to hold any water? I know it says it helps in reducing cortisol and bad estrogen, but just wondering from someone experience.

Thanks for all the responses so far. I appreciate it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most herbals can be taken for recomp, lean bulk, heavy bulk. Diet determines the rest.