Help, acne from tren

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey bros, this is a never ending thread but I just have to share this info with you guys. Im starting to think that what I have ok my back is not acne vulgaris but folliculitis. It is very common for dermatologists to misdiagnose folliculitis. They look very similar but require different treatments. It is possible to have both at the same time. Folliculitis is inflammation of the hair follicle which CAN cause small puss filled bumps and then cause acne. The reason I think what I have is folliculitis is because megadosing vitamins got rid of my white heads but only got rid of my red inflammed bumps temporarily. I an currently on low dose accutane 20mg ed and my shoulders and face are soo smooth and clear. I never had acne on there only blemishes but the accutane definitely polished it up. However like i said STILL no change on my back, my inflammed bumps are still there. The approach i will now use is applying an anti fungal cream to treat the folliculitis. Will report back brahs
Interesting. Sounds similar to what I went through with Tren, still can't get my back to clear up to this day without daily sun exposure. I also just found out I am prone to skin cancer, so it looks like I am just left to live with it lol

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Sounds similar to what I went through with Tren, still can't get my back to clear up to this day without daily sun exposure. I also just found out I am prone to skin cancer, so it looks like I am just left to live with it lol
Search up “nizoral shampoo for back acne” this has worked wonders for people. It has had great success with steroid induced acne.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Search up “nizoral shampoo for back acne” this has worked wonders for people. It has had great success with steroid induced acne.
I tried it for a while with no luck. Pretty much every possible remedy I have tried lol

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I tried it for a while with no luck. Pretty much every possible remedy I have tried lol
I mean have you reallyyy tried everything? I think the next step would be going to a dermatologist and have him collect a skin sample from your back to see if what you have is acne vulgaris or folliculitis. The shampoo on my back is working very well for me, it has been the most effective treatment so far. Better than accutane, megadosing vitamin a and b, eating clean, and washing my back 3 times a day. I just apply it once a day in the shower and the inflammation is slowly going down. Have you tried antifungal creams? There are prescription grade antifungal pills which is I would definitely recommend going to a dermatologist to check if what you have isnt a form of fungal acne. From the knowledge i have now, if someone has been controlling their estrogen, eating clean, washing their back with things such as benzoyl peroxide, keeping bloods stable (injecting short ester roids everyday rather than eod), and keeping bedsheets clean, AND has taken ACCUTANE, and the acne is still not gone than in my opinion that is not acne vulgaris.