Help! Acne 2 months after pct

Spookybro

Awards
I started getting acne about halfway into my cycle.

Been done with my cycle for over 2 months and been done with PCT for a few weeks.

My acne is worse than ever.
Its cystic acne (hormonal).
I can't afford dermatologist and I've tried otc products.

What should I try or do?
Acne is only on my chest arms and back not face.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started getting acne about halfway into my cycle.

Been done with my cycle for over 2 months and been done with PCT for a few weeks.

My acne is worse than ever.
Its cystic acne (hormonal).
I can't afford dermatologist and I've tried otc products.

What should I try or do?
Acne is only on my chest arms and back not face.
Bro ......

I'm just curious man.....

Why didn't you mention THIS major problem, when you mentioned one of your OTHER major problems that you keep coming up with???

I mean, c'mon man!!!
Quit being a troll already. Go whack off or smoke weed or something.

Spookybro

Awards
Bro ......

I'm just curious man.....

Why didn't you mention THIS major problem, when you mentioned one of your OTHER major problems that you keep coming up with???

I mean, c'mon man!!!
Quit being a troll already. Go whack off or smoke weed or something.
Brooooo

Spookybro

Awards
Neither of those 2 things are going to help dude. Not trolling I legit have many issues and some people on here are very helpful.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="Spookybro, post: 6321935, I legit have many issues
[/QUOTE]

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All kinds of acne up in this b1tch. My back looked horrendous on masteron.
Took some time to clear, using a brush and regular soap helped, but i still had another breakout after the cycle all over my shoulders.

Fluctuating hormones.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
When this happened to me, I found that my PCT protocol wasn't sufficient. I found out via bloodwork that my test/E2 levels weren't quite what they were pre-cycle. I hopped on Clomid for 2-4 weeks (I forget how long) at a low dose (25mg or 12.5mg ed, again, I forget), and my acne started disappearing slowly.

I'm not one to get acne ever and it was happening all over my traps/shoulders with a little on my face. I knew it was hormonal at that point, but I got bloodwork to help me confirm. Soon after, I got bloodwork again and all looked great.

Not saying this is the solution, but I was definitely in your shoes before.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get a little of bit of acne on my shoulders/upper back if i start supplementing with liquid refrigerated vitamin d3.

Spookybro

Awards
To the few of you who actually gave some advice, thank you. You're the reason why people ask questions on here. To the few of you who felt like giving me ****, and saying I'm trolling...thanks anyways :) I hope you all have a great week

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Zinc, 3-5 grams of pantothentic acid (B5) and beta carotene (10,000 IU) will help with mild acne. You could try it. The only thing I know of that helps with cystic acne is Accutane. You would need a script from a doc, blood work or you could try to find a 3rd party source. Sometimes you don't need the full regime. It could be much lower. I know some people only take 20-40 mg per WEEK to keep acne at bay while on a cycle. I wish you the best. Acne sucks.