Heavy metals detox log

SDaigneault

Board Supporter
Awards
One thing is for sure: it does work. No, I haven't done lab tests,
am i the only one who thinks this is crazy? the only way to know is to take a bunch of cilantro extract, and if i feel like crap, then i've got heavy metal poisoning? sorry, it's too much of a stretch for me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Using AAS is crazy too, but that's not stopping our 70,000 members.

That's 70,000 people committed to getting an enlarged heart.

To each their own.

SDaigneault

Board Supporter
Awards
Using AAS is crazy too, but that's not stopping our 70,000 members.

That's 70,000 people committed to getting an enlarged heart.

To each their own.
what i'm having a hard time with is the science behind cilantro, chelation and heavy metals.

so, there are no tests available? other than a biopsy of every organ, OR, taking cilantro extract, and if i feel like crap, then i've got heavy metal poisoning? come on...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes there are incomplete hair & blood tests. They are incomplete because heavy metals deposit differently in different people so it may be undetected if you have lots of mercury in your liver but very little in your hair. Undergo a hair test, it will tell you that you're fine whereas in reality you aren't. So yes there are tests but they can give truly misleading results. As far as the science is concerned, I mentioned some threads in the beginning of this thread, and one of those contains links to research. So yes if you do some research you will find that there is science backing this up. There isn't a HUGE amount of science on it, just as there isn't much on any herbal product, for reasons that should be obvious but often aren't.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Been nearly 3 weeks since I've updated this thread, so here goes: acne, which had generally been a b!tch the whole time since starting the detox, had suddenly vanished a few days ago. It was mostly concentrated on my back. It did return though, but all in the area where my scalp meets my neck. :think:

I am testing Rebound Reloaded for DS and the RR had made my backne worse. Suddenly, it cleared. I guess that's all for now. I am nearing the end of my run with this chelation treatment though. The second flask is nearly empty. I guess mid-april will be the last of it. I'll come back to this thread whenever I start it again, perhaps after my next cycle.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Just another update

I feel that my knees are hurting less. Cartilage that doesn't heal well is said to be an effect of toxic metals in the body. This would be one positive and visible effect from this detox. I don't feel very different though. I'm still glad I did this, I am sure my health will be better over the longer term because of this.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll do this again in the springtime. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'll do this again in the springtime. :)
I never noticed this thread... and since there are quite a few pages to rumage through... can you give me the bottom line of your last run... cause I seen at the begining that when your detoxed... You will know.. then something at the end said something about not feeling to much differently. So bottom line is you felt nothing from this... not increase in energy, better feeling of well being?

Adams

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed this thread... and since there are quite a few pages to rumage through... can you give me the bottom line of your last run... cause I seen at the begining that when your detoxed... You will know.. then something at the end said something about not feeling to much differently. So bottom line is you felt nothing from this... not increase in energy, better feeling of well being?

Adams
Joints feel better since then, which is a good sign. I want to do this in the spring/summer since that is a better time for detox runs. Something about the body being in a "storage & conservation" mode in winter...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints feel better since then, which is a good sign. I want to do this in the spring/summer since that is a better time for detox runs. Something about the body being in a "storage & conservation" mode in winter...
Sounds good... I think I may just join you in this endeavor. I have flattened thumb nails, and I know that can mean high levels of heavy metals. So this could definately be beneficial.

Adams

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good... I think I may just join you in this endeavor. I have flattened thumb nails, and I know that can mean high levels of heavy metals. So this could definately be beneficial.

Adams
Link me up when you do, I am interested in your progress.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Link me up when you do, I am interested in your progress.
Actually I was just thinking of this... do you got a good guide on what and where for this. How many days... what I should be eating... and the whole cilantro recipe or whatnot?

Adams

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Actually I was just thinking of this... do you got a good guide on what and where for this. How many days... what I should be eating... and the whole cilantro recipe or whatnot?

Adams
The cilantro extract takes months to prepare. My best friend who is a natural health practicioner made mine. You basically eat normal but add some drops of this extract. Should be run for a minimum of 3 months IMO.

scooterbolt

Awards
The cilantro extract takes months to prepare. My best friend who is a natural health practicioner made mine. You basically eat normal but add some drops of this extract. Should be run for a minimum of 3 months IMO.
Great thread Grunt!! I see a Chiropractor regularly and he has been urging me to do a Heavy Metal Detox as well as the other Detox's for awhile...he also recommended while doing the HMD to get deep tissue massages and drink lots of water( supposed to flush the Nasty stuff quicker) anyway, I was wondering I was about to do a EVO stack should I hold off if Iam going to Detox ?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The first deep tissue massage I ever had released so much junk that it made my face go numb for about an hour. It was so bad that for about 10 minutes I could hardly move my mouth to talk.

scooterbolt

Awards
The first deep tissue massage I ever had released so much junk that it made my face go numb for about an hour. It was so bad that for about 10 minutes I could hardly move my mouth to talk.

Yea go figure in walks this girl about 5'6 and Im like ok this is going to work...not. Ofcourse 5 minutes later I was definately eating my thoughts and I felt like Screaming for someone to get Satans daughter away from me : P

scooterbolt

Awards
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Please link us when you start the thread, scooterbolt.

Redeemer

Awards
Hey Onslaught, I see the legitamicy behind your posts here but it seems there arguments in favor of both sides. I myself have been skeptical for years about the heavy metal detox based on prior experience with "miraculous" herbal remedies and such.
With that in mind however, Mercury, Aluminum, and Lead are all very real concerns in our enviornment. If mainstream media sources are beginning to acknowledge it a a problem (all the no tuna for pregnant women advice etc.) there is probably a good deal of merit behind some kind of detox. At the very least, Grunt is offering himself up for experiment and it's a great opportunity to learn about it's effects before deciding whether or not it is right for you.

Grunt, have you used any chollera in conjunction with the cilantro?

Redeemer

Awards
A few more things, bentonite is also used in wine making primary fermentation. It binds to the yeasts and particulate matter causing it to settle, and clarify the must.

Also I have an open question. Let's assume that this therapy is totally worthless for removing heavy metals. Can anyone explain or even theorize about the clogged pores with relation to the cilantro?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey Onslaught, I see the legitamicy behind your posts here but it seems there arguments in favor of both sides. I myself have been skeptical for years about the heavy metal detox based on prior experience with "miraculous" herbal remedies and such.
With that in mind however, Mercury, Aluminum, and Lead are all very real concerns in our enviornment. If mainstream media sources are beginning to acknowledge it a a problem (all the no tuna for pregnant women advice etc.) there is probably a good deal of merit behind some kind of detox. At the very least, Grunt is offering himself up for experiment and it's a great opportunity to learn about it's effects before deciding whether or not it is right for you.

Grunt, have you used any chollera in conjunction with the cilantro?
No, what is chorella?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Grunt its an algae and very healthy

from herbal extracts plus

Botanical: Chlorella pyrensoida

Family: Chlorella (green micro-algae)

Chlorella is the world's highest-known source of chlorophyll, and it is also one of the most nutritious substances on earth. Loaded with vitamins, important minerals and nucleic acid, this green algae is truly a gift of nature that is virtually a complete food. It is used to improve digestion, purify the blood, enhance immune function and possibly even slow down the ageing process.

Disclaimer:
The information presented herein by Herbal Extracts Plus is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.

History:
Chlorella is a tiny, single-celled, water-grown alga that dates back to the pre-Cambrian period, and this microscopic species of green algae possesses distinct biological activities that should ensure its place among the better-known algae. Chlorella has survived for two billion years, because its protective outer shell has sheltered its genetic makeup, and it is also one of the most efficient foods, simply because of the way it utilizes sunshine (as demonstrated by its high chlorophyll content and rapid ability to reproduce). It has the highest chlorophyll content of any known plant, giving Chlorella its characteristic deep green color. The name Chlorella is derived from the Latin, chlor, meaning

"green" and ella, meaning "small." Numerous ongoing studies have indicated the possibility of almost miraculous applications for this unicellular alga. Some of Chlorella's constituents include protein, vitamins A, C, E and all of the B-vitamins, rare trace minerals, carbohydrates, chlorophyll, cellulose, amino acids and nucleic acids.

Beneficial Uses:
Chlorella is said to stimulate and normalize an under-active bowel and thereby assist in the treatment of constipation. The high chlorophyll content is thought to detoxify the body by promoting the growth of healthy bacteria in the bowel that promote colon health and keep the bowel clean. Disease causing bacteria find it difficult to live in the presence of chlorophyll. Further cleansing the body of toxins, the tough cellulose membrane of chlorella that is not digested binds to heavy metals and eliminates them from the body.

With regard to slowing the ageing process, exciting studies have noted that Chlorella possesses a nucleotide-peptide complex, which is mostly composed of nucleic acid derivatives and produced during the intense photosynthesis that enable Chlorella to grow at such a rapid rate. This factor appears to promote accelerated growth and enhance RNA and DNA functions. The nucleic acids help to repair damaged genetic material in human cells and may possibly retard the ageing process.

Chlorella is said to cleanse the bloodstream, enabling the blood to circulate freely and carry wastes from bodily tissues, thereby also strengthening the immune system. When all of our bodies' systems are functioning well, we are able to eliminate poisons, repair damage, combat colds and flu and ward off viruses and disease.

Chlorella also stimulates strong immune-enhancing effects by inducing interferon production, thereby enhancing natural killer cells to fight the invasion of unhealthy cells that can cause serious ailments.

By nourishing the liver, Chlorella is said to help promote healthy liver function, and its ability to eliminate toxins in the liver further protects it from malfunctions. Chlorella is also said to support and maintain healthy blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which may also boost liver metabolism.

Chlorophyll-rich foods have been shown to stop bacterial growth, counteract yeast and fungi and detoxify the body of drugs and carcinogens, and because cholorophyll supports the liver, it is also believed to counteract the toxic effects of modern western dietary habits.

Because Chlorella contains such a high chlorophyll content, it is thought to be effective in counteracting bad breath and body odor. The herb also helps to decrease urine and fecal odors

due to incontinence.

Chlorella is one of the few edible species of water-grown algae, and since it is virtually a perfect food, it provides nutrition and protein, especially for people who cannot or who choose not to eat meat.

Contraindications:
Chlorella is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. The herb may increase some people's sensitivity to sunlight or sunburn.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread My wife has a lot of the symptoms listed on one of the links you posted Grunt.

Do you think this is a good product:

Cilantro Supreme Tincture 4oz

They also say chlorella and oral chelate should be done with it. I am just looking for your thoughts on this stuff and the combo with it.

Thanks!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yes that looks like a very good product.

Thanks for the info on the chorella. I heard mixed things about the EDTA but I guess it's worth a shot, stacked with the other 2...

Redeemer

Awards
If you're looking for a good source of chollera the Dr. Mercola website has a very decent product. His prices are a little steep though.
As far as the cilantro tincture, I was thinking of making one with ACV as my wife grows about 20lbs of it every summer. Do you have any instructions for that method?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for a good source of chollera the Dr. Mercola website has a very decent product. His prices are a little steep though.
As far as the cilantro tincture, I was thinking of making one with ACV as my wife grows about 20lbs of it every summer. Do you have any instructions for that method?
Nope.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
How much cilantro does it take to make this stuff? I was thinking of just incorporating it into my diet(as a spice/flavour on chicken or something) and it would hopefully just detox all the time.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How much cilantro does it take to make this stuff? I was thinking of just incorporating it into my diet(as a spice/flavour on chicken or something) and it would hopefully just detox all the time.
No that is not going to work. You need to extract the active, otherwise it passes right through you. My friend who makes it has taken many hours of courses before being able to make safe and effective tincture.

Buy some of the good stuff at a natural products store. It's not gonna break you... :yawn:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Is there some kind of problem with ordering from the US bro?
Shipping is a lot usually and sometimes you get hit with customs fees. So I generally try to avoid it if I can.
That site linked on the previous page ships with UPS and I can guarantee you they'd charge a 20-30 brokerage fee to deliver it on top, so the total cost is around $100 for a $50 USD item.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Shipping is a lot usually and sometimes you get hit with customs fees. So I generally try to avoid it if I can.
That site linked on the previous page ships with UPS and I can guarantee you they'd charge a 20-30 brokerage fee to deliver it on top, so the total cost is around $100 for a $50 USD item.
Yeah, I know, just find somewhere that will ship via USPS, very economical and no customs fees unless it is more than $100 declared value.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
2oz will last a good while. That is 56cc. You will use about 0.25cc a day, which makes 2oz good for 224 days... :D

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks, I think I'll pick some up then allong with chlorella

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
So I got my stuff a few days ago. It says to use 5 drops, 0.3mL/cc up to 3 times per day. So around 1mL per day. Is that a good dose or too much? I've tried just 5 drops per day for 3 days but I can't say I feel anything happening.

Also, taking 10 chlorella pills per day.

JWest0926

Awards
What Is EDTA?

I thinik i have to check this out and give it a shot! Thanks all!

Jon

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So I got my stuff a few days ago. It says to use 5 drops, 0.3mL/cc up to 3 times per day. So around 1mL per day. Is that a good dose or too much? I've tried just 5 drops per day for 3 days but I can't say I feel anything happening.

Also, taking 10 chlorella pills per day.
No, use the amount they recommend, the extracts can be of different concentration....

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here you guys are trying to get the heavy metal out of you. dont dare call yourselves iron heads.:clean: :rofl:

who cares if the heavy metal is in you anyway? i saw one guy on ripleys believe it or not that ate an entire plane. Of course it was over a few years. but the point is, its not like you guys have heavy metal poisoning, so whats the point in detoxing?

don't get me wrong i appreciate the reading material.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Heavy metals affect everything, immune system, reproductive system, etc. Even if there's not enough to poison you it can have effects on your body.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i swallowd a quarter when i was younger. i also drink out of aluminum cans, have had fillings, eat tuna like crazy and i am fine. i am just making an observation here from what has been said in this thread. I would not go through the stuff that has been said in this thread just to get to the metals out unless i could feel some drastic results.

by the way, teegun, when you swelled up like that it sounded like heavy metal poisoning. that one old lady that would kill her husbands, aka the black widow, would use heavy metal poisoning and her husbands/victims would swell up before they died.