Healing Ligaments/Tendons

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, most joint supplements address joint pain and stiffness, but are they actually healing anything or just treating a symptom? What supplements out there actually heal our injuries?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless I'm misunderstanding something, most joint supplements address joint pain and stiffness, but are they actually healing anything or just treating a symptom? What supplements out there actually heal our injuries?
Yeah...depends on theory vs. Reality.

Msm, glucosamine and chondroitin and hypersonic acid are all components of connective tissue, so the theory is you need these to rebuild joints. In reality, blood flow to joints I is fairly poor...so even if you have the material in your blood stream, healing joints is tough.

Other ingredients focus on inflammation, which significantly hinders the healing process, so relieving inflammation should speed healing.

Beta AET is also great for healing and can be taken transdermal. Joint Force or Injure Eeze seem to be great products that do alleviate pain quite a bit and help healing, depending on the amount of damage you are looking at.

BPC and TB-500 are injectable peptides that are often used for healing that seem to work in a lot of cases...some people say they are magic.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
None, if you are talking about Tendons - I tried them all. Never had joint problems, but only BPC worked for Golfer's Elbow.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
None, if you are talking about Tendons - I tried them all. Never had joint problems, but only BPC worked for Golfer's Elbow.
Yeah, specifically the supraspinatus tendon...bon of a sitch won't heal...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
MK-677 has great healing and reconstructive properties as it increases both Growth Hormone levels and IGF-1 levels

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMSO mixed with curcumin worked wonders on my herniated disc pain. Can't comment on actual healing because I didn't get progressive MRIs to see but I definitely felt relief. Only problem was it stains everything lol

I'm a big fan of DMSO but sometimes the smell becomes too much even when mixing it with things. Worst part is you don't know you stink but everyone else does lol

I also like cissus and believe that to work pretty well.

Skeletal balm is awesome too. Not sure if it actually heals or not but I like using it on sore joints, my disc and other pain filled areas before working out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK-677 has great healing and reconstructive properties as it increases both Growth Hormone levels and IGF-1 levels
Agreed, but it bloats me up so bad and that daggone hunger is killer.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend MK-677 as the others mentioned, and possibly look into supplementing with hydrolyzed collagen products. Also try to consume whole foods that have more collagen and connective tissues like stews and soups of beef tendon, beef/lamb/pork shanks, pork/chicken feet etc.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to start seeing the healing benefits of Mk? Is it quick like bpc?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to start seeing the healing benefits of Mk? Is it quick like bpc?
For the physical benefits it varies massively from person to person. The sleep and mood improvements are noticable from about week 3.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definatelly not like BPC. It's a slight healing effect but should be with other well-being effects and strengthen your body to resist future injury. But to see effects, maybe 2 weeks but more likely 3-4.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id honestly be surprised if mk677 did anything significant for your injuries OP, especially within a month or two.