sarms and healing properties

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
hi i fractured my distal radius in my wrist from falling off a bike in september, had operation and pinned and plated and its so much better

i still have to do physio and stretching daily as not got full range of movement and sometimes aches

im back to lifting close to what i was before injury, have to admit on push exercises it does feel a tad tender afterwards as my ligaments need strengthening

i bought some liquid sarms in september from what i believe to be a trusted source, i havnt started cycle yet due to injury

i will be running rad 140 and s4 together

i am wondering if i was to start cycle soon will these products make my wrist worse or potentially heal it?

ive read some sarms have healing properties but also dry out joints

just after a bit of advice

thanks

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would wait if anything look into some healing peptides like bpc157 or tb500

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah peptides or GH would probably be smarter. There was a case study that came out recently where a guy took LGD with MK677 and he had a decrease in bone mineral density. It’s one guy, so we can’t draw any real conclusions, but it’s something to keep in mind. If you’re dead set on a SARM, I’d go ostarine. I’ve seen a lot of people say their joints feel better when taking it and that’s the only one I’ve heard improves bone density.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I read about that bpc157 peptide and meant to be decent, was just trying to sway away from injections
And the oral form if it seems **** reviews
Will have a research on ostarine for joints thanks

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah peptides or GH would probably be smarter. There was a case study that came out recently where a guy took LGD with MK677 and he had a decrease in bone mineral density. It’s one guy, so we can’t draw any real conclusions, but it’s something to keep in mind. If you’re dead set on a SARM, I’d go ostarine. I’ve seen a lot of people say their joints feel better when taking it and that’s the only one I’ve heard improves bone density.
Please don’t event mention that study. It’s so worthless for information

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ostarine and mk677 has been called like a healing stack, since the GH released by MK will really help with repair. Ostarine helpful for joints and both are good for improving recovery btw workouts

But from what I’ve seen and experienced it can take some trial and error to get the mk677 dosed appropriately for you

Peptide GH combo is tried and true

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've yet to see sarms speed up injury recover in real world applications. Honestly I feel like starting any cycle while injured is a waste of a cycle and potentially will get you in a position more likely to make the injury worse. Real growth hormone, Injectable bpc 157 and tb 500 are going to speed up recovery

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have to say, I took a deeper dive into that study and I can't find anything in it to make it credible or valuable, it's too full of holes. And if you look hard enough you will find studies for all sarms showing that they prevent bone loss and stimulate bone formation.

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've yet to see sarms speed up injury recover in real world applications. Honestly I feel like starting any cycle while injured is a waste of a cycle and potentially will get you in a position more likely to make the injury worse. Real growth hormone, Injectable bpc 157 and tb 500 are going to speed up recovery
Yeh I agree mate would prefer to be fully healed before start the cycle of rad 140 and s4 as strength should go up meaning more stress on joints and resulting in making it worse and having to take time out of gym and waste cycle

And I'm guessing bcp 157 and tb 500 are only injectable?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeh I agree mate would prefer to be fully healed before start the cycle of rad 140 and s4 as strength should go up meaning more stress on joints and resulting in making it worse and having to take time out of gym and waste cycle

And I'm guessing bcp 157 and tb 500 are only injectable?
There are oral versions but I did not find them nearly as effective

Djhotrock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are oral versions but I did not find them nearly as effective
Yes I've oral bcp157 but reading reviews don't even seem to contain bcp157, guess just take it easy for a while and get my fish oils into me

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I've oral bcp157 but reading reviews don't even seem to contain bcp157, guess just take it easy for a while and get my fish oils into me
Trash the "oral" bpc157, its useless. Injectable is near magical. Nothing compares to it's healing properties and how quickly it works.