Hdrol was a big mistake, reevaluated, need bridge help

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Hey guys, I have reevaluated my goals, particularly after this workout tonight. I am on day 24 of hdrol up to 100 mg and and have seen basically nothing, no strength increases, no pumps, no endurance, just my natural bulking diet strength gains.

Since I am most likely shut down, I would like to run a bridge. I currently have stano, but can order other compounds. My question is should I drop the hdrol and just cruise on stano while I wait for the other compound to come in the mail?

I would like to run a bulker, such as msten, because my goal is mass. Can someone with experience please help me out with bridge/ dosage?

nightterror

Awards
Honestly I'd say go with Superdmz 2.0 at 2 caps ED,or M1A.

Have you seen any weight gains though?Difference in physique?How's your diet like? (I assume you have done everything correctly and just didnt respond to hdrol, like myself)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My suggestion and probably the best bet for your muscle growth is to restart. Pct for four weeks, take a two week break, and then try again with something else.
You're not going to see much gains switching over after four weeks. The sides will outweigh it.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I really don't wanna run pct right now, and diet is 400 carb/275 protein/100 fat.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Halo usually takes 4 weeks before I notice anything. Then boom!

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
So you're saying that it could kick in past day 24?