hdrol/trenadrol: First Log

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Hello Everyone!
This is my first run since ACL surgery. I'm about 10 weeks post op and have been given go ahead with squats/lunges and increasing weight as tolerated. This is my third time through this song and dance, so I know the rehab VERY well.
The goal of this run will be to increase LBM and strength, and hopefully reduce BF as well. POST OP I lost 8 lbs in three weeks. First day back in gym was 6 weeks ago, and it wasn't pretty. Needless to say, strength is almost back up to 85% of PRE-OP. I'm hoping this combo will help speed along my recovery as well, since at this point strengthening is primary goal. Graft is healed and set.

Dosing:
HD-50/75/75/100/100
TRN-0/60/60/90/90

I will also be running: Cycle Support at one scoop per day before bed.
A Multivitamin
Fish Oil- 9 grams daily
ON 100% GS Whey

I am 6' tall and 217 lbs and 15% BF. Goal is to get back to 225 and 12% BF. Going to keep Calories 500 over maintenance since I'm not doing hardcore cardio right now as it is. Shooting for 3300 calories. 250 from Protein.

PCT- Reversitol
PCS
DHEA
Creatine
Will keep calories up as well.
(have serm on hand, normally do not have shut down or sides, I'm lucky like that. Bloodwork tested, picture perfect)

Will update photos at end of log for shock value :) wish me luck

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i really like this cycle

but i hate your post-cycle thearpy.

i'd get clomid in there for at least 3 weeks at 50mg

trendrol will give you some nice strength gains. enjoy.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
subbed...im running this exact same cycle, prob same dosages and everything..good luck...and get a SERM in the PCT. just because u dont feel shutdown, doesnt mean u arent shut down. might wanna get some p5p or 1-carboxy for prolactin control also..and a cort blocker for pct.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Ok I'm going to start on monday. Today was an exciting day in rehab actually. I got to run for the first time in three years, THAT felt good. AND jump rope. :run:

When do you put the 1carboxy in or p5p? What is your cort blocker of choice?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm going to start on monday. Today was an exciting day in rehab actually. I got to run for the first time in three years, THAT felt good. AND jump rope. :run:

When do you put the 1carboxy in or p5p? What is your cort blocker of choice?
well..use the 1carboxy at night..itll help u sleep especially with trenadrol. p5p can be taken throughout the day like 2-3 a day. continue the 1carboxy during pct, this will help with libido also. cort blocker of choice for me was DS lean xtreme..but i think im gonna start using lean fx by AX..looks like some real good stuff.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Cool. What exactly is p5p? I personally haven't heard much bout it. I tried to look it up with no avail.
Also your thoughts on carbs onthis cycle? I'd like to gain strength and lean up. BUT I can't do hardcore cardio yet also... Which is
Why I'm going only slightly over maintenance and 250 g protein daily. Should I raise that? Carbs around 400 g daily? 70 g of fat?
I'm looking to play with these numbers, so by all means chime in. Diet is only thing I'm not certain on for this cycle considering my knee/cardio situation. I'll be squatting and such, but mostly body weight up to around 135 on smith most likely.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Cool. What exactly is p5p? I personally haven't heard much bout it. I tried to look it up with no avail.
Also your thoughts on carbs onthis cycle? I'd like to gain strength and lean up. BUT I can't do hardcore cardio yet also... Which is
Why I'm going only slightly over maintenance and 250 g protein daily. Should I raise that? Carbs around 400 g daily? 70 g of fat?
I'm looking to play with these numbers, so by all means chime in. Diet is only thing I'm not certain on for this cycle considering my knee/cardio situation. I'll be squatting and such, but mostly body weight up to around 135 on smith most likely.
so how long ago was ur surgery? i had surgery in august and im not doing a cycle until april, for fear of getting too strong too quick and doing damage to the repair. i always try to maintain a low carb diet so i dk much about dieting with these two. i would definately get the protein between 1.5-1.8 grams per body pound tho. p5p is high amounts of b-vitamins which i believe r already converted so it is easy on the liver. NOW foods makes it and is available at NP. i havent been able to find it newhere else.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
It was novmber 5th. I'm not worried about getting too strong too quick as I won't increase weight that fast. Even tho I know I will want to. If anything as long as I keep leg work lighter it's just going to strengthen repair. I'm 10 weeks out only and already running. I have a great surgeon (baltimore ravens surgeon) and staff. So it's moved faster then previous two surgeries.
Which I like their aggressiv stance on rehab.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
It was novmber 5th. I'm not worried about getting too strong too quick as I won't increase weight that fast. Even tho I know I will want to. If anything as long as I keep leg work lighter it's just going to strengthen repair. I'm 10 weeks out only and already running. I have a great surgeon (baltimore ravens surgeon) and staff. So it's moved faster then previous two surgeries.
Which I like their aggressiv stance on rehab.
kool dude congrats..well..have at it.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
update: it's 6pm now, about 7 hours after my running and jumping rope experience. ugh....I'm freakin sore bro. I don't think this is going to be a daily part of rehab yet. LOL
Maybe everyother day. BUT! On the otherhand, I do have a buttload of pure oxycodones left. They gave me oxycodone without the apap because my tolerance is so high, they knew I was going to be popping them like candy. One more point for my liver!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
update: it's 6pm now, about 7 hours after my running and jumping rope experience. ugh....I'm freakin sore bro. I don't think this is going to be a daily part of rehab yet. LOL
Maybe everyother day. BUT! On the otherhand, I do have a buttload of pure oxycodones left. They gave me oxycodone without the apap because my tolerance is so high, they knew I was going to be popping them like candy. One more point for my liver!
after my surgery i was taking about 6-8 of those a day..i felt like House..but it was awesome

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
So I decided I'm just going to take the next three days off, maybe do some core, rehab, check the rotator cuffs and flexibility. I want to start feeling fresh on monday!

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
I've got everything set to go but I'm not feeling really confident about my diet for this cycle. I mean I know exactly how to eat clean, but I don't have much experience cutting while "on". I've only ever bulked. So where should I be putting my calories here if I'm 6' and 217 at 15% bf? I want to lean out, build a lil muscle and gain strength back.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Day One is tomorrow.
Decided I'm going to lower the cals to 3000 daily. 300g protein. 250g carbs and 90g of fat. Of which 9-10g from fish oils.
Going to take 25mg hdrol upon waking with 3g fishoil and water. 2scoop 40 g protein shake soon after.
5 egg whites, double protein whole grain bread, a glass of milk and half a grapefruit will be breakfast.
Will log official measurements tomorrow morning. Weight, BF% Tanita, BF% 3 site Skinfold (tricep, abdomen and thigh)
Also will provide girth measurements for Bicep (unflexed and flexed) Shoulders, Chest, waist, hips, thighs and calves.
Be Easy on me about calf and thigh measurements Brosephs! I've had 3 years in a row of ACL/Meniscus surgery. BOOOOOOO!
Wish me luck!:woohoo:

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Day One

Woke up at 6am
Dosed 25mg Hdrol with 8oz water and 3g fish oil.

630am- 24g protein shake
645am- 2 slice double protein bread, 1tbsp of all natty pb
8oz milk 8 oz of water
715am Workout
Did Back and Biceps today 10min bike warmup
Seated Nautilus Plated Loaded Rows
1x15 - 225, 1x12 - 275, 1x10 - 315, 1x8 - 365
1x6 - 405
Standing Dumbell Curls offset grip full ROM
1x15 -35's, 1x12 - 40's, 1x10 - 45's, 1x8, 45's
Lat pulldowns VERY WIDE (lats have been problem getting strength to come back)
1x15-120, 1x12-130, 1x10-140, 1x8-150, 1x8-160
High Pulley Double Bicep Cable Curls
1x15 - 60, 1x12-70, 1x10-80
Straight Arm Cable pulldowns (standing because I cannot kneel just yet) 1x15-100, 1x12-110, 1x10-120
Freemotion Cable Curls (standing back a step behind pulleys to achieve greater angle of force on bicep in middle and top of contraction) Dropset 10x80,9x70,11x60, 10x50,8x40

830am- 40g post workout shake 16 oz of water
1 orange and some cranberry juice

Rest of today will be turkey chili and cornbread, only two beers (not a big drinker at all but a huge EAGLES fan and having 15 people over today.)
Afterwards will be protein shake with fishoils and second dose of Hdrol.
Dinner will be Chicken Rice and spinach salad.
Bed time will be 40g protein shake, fishoils, cycle support.

Weight was 218 today. Will check in tomorrow with measurements and BF%, my fellow trainer-friend Laura always does my measurements, want to be consistent and she wasn't in today.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what does trenadol convert to? and how androgenic is it

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt drink while taking a methyl but...to each his own bromosexual. and u might need more beer after this game...GO GIANTS!!!!

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Go who??? Muahahaha! JK All in good fun! Good tough NFC EAST game as usual. Hope Philly wins, just validates the division even more.
I know not to drink with methyls, I said two beers and stuck to that. I won't drink again this cycle. Even next week when the Birds stomp the Cards.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Go who??? Muahahaha! JK All in good fun! Good tough NFC EAST game as usual. Hope Philly wins, just validates the division even more.
I know not to drink with methyls, I said two beers and stuck to that. I won't drink again this cycle. Even next week when the Birds stomp the Cards.
yeah it was a good game. Eagles deserved to win. Giants played like ****. the NFC East is definately the toughest division in football. i hope the eagles go onto the super bowl now

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Day Two

Day Two

Dosed at 545am 25mg hdrol with 2 fish oils

Ate Kashi golean crunch with milk
4 egg whites and multivitamin at 630am

40g preworkout shake
830am workout CHEST and TRICEPS
CHEST
Flat Bench 185x15
205x10 225x8 245x6 275x3 2 down 2 up pace
Freemotion Chest Flyes
30x15 35x12 37.5x10 40x8
Freemotion Seated Incline Cable Press
100x15 120x12 140x8 160x4 dropset 10 lbs each set to 90 lbs (about 8 quick sets)

TRICEPS
Skullscrushers 80x15 90x12 100x10 110x8
Ropepressdowns 120x15 130x12 140x10 150x8
Single Arm Overhead Ext. 25x15 30x12 35x10

Did Leg Rehab as well today
10 minutes treadmill, lateral and backward ambulation
boxjumps, Standing TKE, Long arc quads, Leg press, calf raises
wall squats/sits and jumprope

40g postworkout shake

lunch was two bowls of turkey chili
dosed 25mg of hdrol with 2 fish oils

snack was salad greens with chicken breast and some beans

dinner was 3 small corn tortilla chicken and spinach quesadillas
with barely any reduced fat cheese and made with EVOO

Dosed NAC, fishoils, 400mg ibuprofen, and cycle support

Notes: Workout was ok today, obviously feeling no effect other than placebo effect. I'm definitely making a concentrated effort on mind-muscle connection, I'm doing every single rep slowly and deliberately focusing in on the muscle. All the while Slipknot is crushing it in my head!

Weight was 218 again today. Laura wasn't in, but will measure on wednesday. That's her first available.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Day Three

Today was ok. Didn't lift just full on rehab session abs and cardio. so nothing too exciting. I did lose my wallet and upon finding it I couldn't find my keys!! I hope that's not a side. LOL

400am 25mg dose and 2 fish oils (early dose this day because I have an inhome training client at 440am)

430am- 2 scoop protein shake in skim milk. nutrigrain bar (was running late)

630am-2nd 2 scoop protein shake 1 oz unsalted peanuts

9am- Orange then cardio 10 minutes lateral and backward ambulation on treadmill
20 minutes on bike at 70% MHR
Various Rehab Exercises

11am- Spinach mushrooms and 6oz chicken

1pm- 2 scoop protein shake 1 oz unsalted peanuts

4pm- wedding caterer tasting. Was actually very healthy. Yukon Gold potatoes, carved beef, 5 oz chicken breast filet, broccoli, and sweet potato souffle (spell?)
The Bad: crab dip, some phyllo dough thing, and antipasto (but i only tasted it. so calories pretty negligable)

7pm- Protein Shake

Notes: Steady 218 weight. Definitely not feeling anything yet. But as to be expected with Hdrol. I'm actually excited to add in the Tren starting sunday since one of my key focuses this cycle is strength. One thing I know I should be steady on but I'm not 100% is sleep. We are planning a wedding, I'm just back to training fulltime (which i know there are a lot of trainers on this board so they know how stressful that can be), and we have this jackass new puppy. LOL he's cool though. He never fails to wake up 30 minutes before my alarm. :yawn:

Last edited:
dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Day four five and six

Sorry I missed a couple days.
Day 4- Still dosing 50mg daily, two doses.
Diet was good today, hit 300g protein and kept carbs pretty low, around 200g
Definitely not feeling any effect yet.
Did Shoulder routine and Abs-
Shoulders
Military Press 4 sets
Circular motion Shoulder Presses (DB's) 3 sets
Single Arm Lateral Raises 3 sets
Rear Delt Cable Flyes 3 sets
Rotators (Int. Ext. Rotations)
Abs
Plank 2x
Side Planks 2x
SB Crunches
Cable Twists
Double Crunches

20 minutes on the bike 10 minutes walking on treadmill

Day 5- Dosed 50mg, split even Definitely not feeling anything yet.
Hit my Back and Bi's again, only difference was I increased weight on Latpulls
and I also did bentover highpulley cable straight arm pulldowns to really burn my junk up at the end of my workout.

No Cardio

Day 6 (today)
Chest and Triceps

Dosed 50 mgs again. split out twice.
Ok I definitely feel something today. It's not a lot maybe it's placebo effect. But I benched 245 8 times and 275 4 times. So that's a few extra reps today.
Probably just my strength coming back up.

I also restocked today on protein. Got a few big jugs of ON 100% gold standard whey. And a client of mine owns a liquor store...well he gets meat from another dude. I dunno, one of those things where the liquor truck and meat truck crashed and product got mixed up! :dance: I ended up with 50 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast for 20 dollars.

Promised Starting Measurements:
Chest-43 inches (at nipple, unflexed)
Arm- 17 inches (hanging straight down, unflexed)
Abdomen- 36 inches (not waist, just above navel.)
Hips- 42 inches
Shoulders- 53 inches
Right Quad-23.5 inches
Left Quad 22.5 inches (Left is one I had 3 years in a row of ACL surgery
on)
Calves- non existent at 16 inches.

Official starting weight 216.4 17.4 % BF (Tanita and skinfold (3 site) avg.)

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
LOG UPDATE

Ok I'm starting to feel a small difference. I know most say it takes 3 weeks for hdrol to take effect but I definitely feel something now. It's most likely a HUGE combination of things, especially the fact that I'm back in the gym fully now since the surgery.
One sidenote I didn't mention when I started the log. I had my gallbladder removed and a hernia repair in June. So I really hadn't worked out hard since May all the way through December. But I'm back baby!!

So I'm up to 75mg of hdrol daily now, split into 3 doses.
I'm also dosing 60 mgs of trenadrol. That stuff is whack. Let me tell you, I definitely am having ridiculous dreams at night already and I've only been dosing it 3 days now. I started the 1 carboxy last night.
Is that supposed to help with the dreams? or make me sleep better?

I've been keeping my workout split the same. Day One-Back and Bi's,
Day Two-Chest and Tri's, Day Three- Cardio/Rehab/Abs, Day Four- Shoulders
Day Five- Cardio/Rehab, REPEAT

Weights have been increasing steadily on Bench, Rows, and Military. At this point I attribute this mostly to simply being back in the gym.
I am up 3 pounds so far after 1.5 weeks in (out of 5) and diet is VERY CLEAN, with the exception of Championship Sunday. But I didn't touch an ounce of alcohol this time! :nono:

I feel like I'm in here alone...anybody?

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
Week 2 End/Week 3 start

Hey all!
Week 2 ended tonight. Nothing really big to share. Definitely still having vivid dreams. Strength is starting to shoot up. Didn't really increase the weights much this week, although I probably should have.
Everything was VERY easy. I was able to curl extremely heavy especially and I did go up on lat pulls.
Weight is up a solid 4 lbs to 222 lbs, waist is down an inch. No sides to report other than the dreams and very mild loss of libido.

Week 3 starts tomorrow:
I'm only making one change to the protocol. Going to up dose of Trenadrol to 90mg daily now, and finish last week at 120. I'm now working with a close friend/fellow trainer of mine on my diet to really key in the last few weeks and into PCT. She is a frequent champion NPC Figure Competitor, and recently got her pro card. I definitely trust her judgement :)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
no offense but you really should be talking to a male bodybuilder about diet.

don't wanna start a riot here but i've talked to figure competators and they do what they do but they don't know **** about bodybuilding. at least most of the ones i've talked to.

stop letting a girl train you. and if you're getting stronger, why not increase weights? don't stick to a routine because you will stay the same if you lift the same weights. you should have went up. that's dissapointing.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Weeeoooowww

How are u eating now???? whats your breakdown of all 3...i started off in my cycle(Hdrol/Epi) eating 3000 cals at 40/40/20 and now im at 2700 50/25/25 and looking leaner...i feel the extra carbs arent doing much for me, im not really looking 2 pack on a lot of muscle, just want to lean up...what u looking to do???change or mind?? looking 2 lean up?

Ahh and the tren..how that treating u? r u getting good sleep??? im debating on using tren on my next cycle...

Keep the log up bro..everyday..NO SLACKING..Weeeooooowwww

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
First you need to read more carefully. I didn't increase them MUCH, but I did increase them.
Second if you remember I'm comng off two major surgeries, the goal is to lean up and get my strength back. I do not want to force the issue here.
Third, knowledge is knowledge brother. I'm sorry most figure competitors you know disk know anything. Mine happens to have a phenomenol nutritionist, and has lots of experience with male bodybuilders.
Try to be constructive next time, or read more carefully. She isn't training me, only helping with diet.

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
UJ-
I did lower my calories as well. To 2800. Doing 330g of protein daily, never more than 220 g carbs daily (I'm carb cycling now) the rest is made up with fat.
did decide to make leaning up priority one over strength. Just do not want to end up with an injury getting strength back too fast after my long layoff.. Drinking 1.5 gallons of water daily.
LOL I'll try to do better keepig log up!
I'm sleeping just fine, just having very vivid dreams.

Last edited:
dunk826

dunk826

Awards
week 3 start

Dosed 75 mgs of Hdrol today.
Dosed 90 mgs of Tren.
Each dose taken with 2-3 fish oils.

Still no sides to report other than slight loss of libido and the dreams...ahhhhh the dreams. They weren't kidding about them, what causes those? I had a wierd ass dream about lawn fertilizer that would grow a nice kentucky bluegrass lawn overnight, even on ice. LOL Don't know where that one came from.
Today's diet wasn't as clean as I would have liked, but I definitely got my protein in. Had a stop off at Qdoba though for a 1000 calorie steak fajita.
Workoutwise today I just did rehab exercises and cardio. Needed to give the shoulder a break today.
Hitting chest and tri's tomorrow!!

dunk826

dunk826

Awards
How are u eating now???? whats your breakdown of all 3...i started off in my cycle(Hdrol/Epi) eating 3000 cals at 40/40/20 and now im at 2700 50/25/25 and looking leaner...i feel the extra carbs arent doing much for me, im not really looking 2 pack on a lot of muscle, just want to lean up...what u looking to do???change or mind?? looking 2 lean up?

Ahh and the tren..how that treating u? r u getting good sleep??? im debating on using tren on my next cycle...

Keep the log up bro..everyday..NO SLACKING..Weeeooooowwww
So here is what my typical diet looks like right now.
wake up-430am 2 fish oils, hdrol and trenadrol
5am 1 cup oatmeal 1 grapefruit and 2 scoop ON WHEY
(48 g of protein) in H2O
7am Meal replacement shake (300 cals, 45 gram protein, 20 carbs...can't remember fat.)
930-10am 5 egg whites 1 can of tuna 1/2 green bell pepper, 5 grape tomatoes 1 sweet potatoe with cinnamon on it.
Noon 10 oz chicken breast 1.5 cup of broccoli 1 tbsp of PB
1 pm 2 fish oils hdrol and trenadrol
330pm 6oz chicken breast 1 cup of brown rice 1 cup broccoli
630pm 6-10oz chicken breast OR tilapia OR Salmon OR Filet OR NY Strip 2 cups of salad with EVOO dressing (basically EVOO with pepper) AND corn OR Green Beans OR broccoli OR carrots OR mixed veggies
830-9pm 2 fish oils hdrol and trenadrol and 1 scoop ON Protein and 1 tbsp of peanut butter.

This day was about 320 on protein, 200 on carbs, and 75 on fat. Was about 2800 calories. This was a low carb day. Keep in mind I'm 222 lbs now. I'm carb cycling, so the highest I'm going to go is 350 on carbs. two days at 200, one at 350. repeat. so calorie wise I'm going 2800, 2800, 3400. I was mistaken when I wrote my other post, I meant I'm not supposed to go lower than 220 carbs, not never more than. hope that makes sense.

So today is day 22 of the cycle. Definitely seeing some strength kicking in.
Didn't weight in today. But I'm definitely starting to see some changes. I'm not expecting the biggest or best results this cycle, this is kinda just kicking my ass back into gear. Going to keep cutting through PCT and 4 weeks thereafter.

Today I hit Chest and Triceps. Didn't go super heavy on flat bench today, because I wanted to go high on incline DB's. Last week on Incline DB's I did 70x15, 80x12, 90x10, 100x6 and 110 x4. Today I did 80x15, 90x12,100x8, 110x6 and 120x3 (with a spotter assist on 3.) Nevertheless, quite an increase. Did notice today my left shoulder biceps tendon is inflamed. Which isn't a huge deal, just a lil uncomfortable. Some direct ice massage should do the trick. I have off tomorrow then shoulders, then off and repeat.
When I say off I mean rehab the ol' bionic knee, cardio and abs.
Cheers!:sgrin: