fogie13

Awards
I will be running H-Drol and Trenadrol in the following dosages for this cycle:

H-drol
days 1-6 50 mgs
days 7-42 75 mgs
Trenadrol
days 1-42 60 mgs

For Pct i have inhibit E left over, more than enough for a PCT. In Addition I'll be using these supplements, besides the obvious, for pct:

Hypertest
LXT starting day 10
Maca Root (always a fun addition)
L-Dopa (in case of prolactin issues, according to multiple threads)
P-5-P (for the same reason as the L-Dopa)

However, I've been searching through the threads and been hearing nearly nothing but good things about Reversitol. And for a long time now I've read continuous advocation for the AX HD/MassFX stack.

The quesiton i guess is whether i stay with the standard 1) Inhibit E protocol with the subsequent supplements or:

2) Reversitol (2 bottles)
3) HD/MassFx
4) 6 oxo (first cycle i ran was with 6 oxo and i felt great, all gains stayed..but wayyy $$$)
5) A S.E.R.M (if you found a Serm necessary in your "experiances" [please, no "well if i wererunning..."] please state which you used, why, and the outcome. yes i'm trying to stay away from using one.

All info is appreciated guys.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah there are alot of threads of hdrol/tren..and i will be one of them in april..but with a special guest star in my cycle..im going to post my pct and maybe u can use that. i think you are going to need a SERM, as you are stacking 2 compounds and one is trenadrol which no1 knows wtf it is.

On Cycle support:
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P5P
bp support
liver support
DHEA and taurine as needed

PCT
Clomid
PCS
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P5P
liver support
creatine
fenugreek

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
yeah there are alot of threads of hdrol/tren..and i will be one of them in april..but with a special guest star in my cycle..im going to post my pct and maybe u can use that. i think you are going to need a SERM, as you are stacking 2 compounds and one is trenadrol which no1 knows wtf it is.

On Cycle support:
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P5P
bp support
liver support

PCT
Clomid
PCS
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P5P
liver support
creatine
fenugreek
I've read enough to make me dizzy on which SERM is the most appropriate for a Tren ph. I haven't found it necessary to take a SERM but my pct is still working itself out, so i'm open to suggestion.

why did you choose clomid? and what is your primary concern in choosing clomid?

and what else do you have lined up for your pct?

This is what i've got:
supporting supps (renewlife liver cleansem 30 days long [..i won't be running liver support while on cycle.],
-all else here is for pct and during cycle- hawthorne berry [pre-loaded for at least 10 days] nac, p-5-p, taurine, policosanol, Coq10, celery seed, red yeast rice-

PCT only
Universal M-Stak
Creatine mono w/waxi-maize
L-Dopa
Muriana Puama
Maca Root
Horny Goatweed
Hyper test or Mass Fx or ActiveTe (if you have a preference let me know. leaning more towards Active Te)
Lean Xtreme
Inhibit E or Bulk 6oxo (if you have a preference let me know. leaning more towards Inhibit E, as of now; mostly cause i already have some.)

I don't know what 1-Carboxy is.

From my research, and experiance, i'll tell you now, i feel DHEA to be a farse for older impotent men and menopausal women. sorry. wish i had straight evidence. that's y i'm going back to med school.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
bulk 1-carboxy is bulk powerfull and is goog for prolactin control. i choose clomid and alot of other people will because it is great for progestin compounds, such as trenadrol. DHEA is used to combat fatigue if u r feeling it. uve got l-dopa and muarana puama which are good so bulk 1-carboxy isnt really needed. i like 6-oxo better because ATD in high doses usually causes people to lose libido and feel fatigued

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
bulk 1-carboxy is bulk powerfull and is goog for prolactin control. i choose clomid and alot of other people will because it is great for progestin compounds, such as trenadrol. DHEA is used to combat fatigue if u r feeling it. uve got l-dopa and muarana puama which are good so bulk 1-carboxy isnt really needed. i like 6-oxo better because ATD in high doses usually causes people to lose libido and feel fatigued

Would you personally opt for Clomid for a cycle like this, or stay with an OTC Ai like 6oxo?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're running trendadrol, your libido is gonna suck anyway. So I don't see why you'd be worried about libido in pct with ATD. It's not my personal choice, but it's tough to argue the ATD studies that show effetive aromatase control.

People who are concerned most with restoring HPTA, choose Clomid. People who are more gyno prone choose Nolva. Toremefine theories say it's closer to Nolva, but user feedback consistantly reports that it brings back testicular mass rather quickly.

Side notes: Torem crushes my libido even though it effectively brings my boys size back quickly. Also, low dose Torem didn't do much for a super mild case of gyno that I have.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Would you personally opt for Clomid for a cycle like this, or stay with an OTC Ai like 6oxo?
i would get clomid..its probably safer to say if u r going to get sides it is going to be from the trenadrol and not the h-drol. clomid is better for progestin compounds

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I'm going with Clomid and dropping the ATD. was even going to take bulk 6oxo but clomid seems to be the safest option overall.

Didn't have a problem with libido with my last trenadrol run. However it is something i'm still concerned with. Would Activate or Mass Fx be a good test booster to run along with the clomid in this regard?

Thanks for all the information everyone. this thread cleared up a lot.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with Clomid and dropping the ATD. was even going to take bulk 6oxo but clomid seems to be the safest option overall.

Didn't have a problem with libido with my last trenadrol run. However it is something i'm still concerned with. Would Activate or Mass Fx be a good test booster to run along with the clomid in this regard?

Thanks for all the information everyone. this thread cleared up a lot.
Never ran Mass Fx but I know Activate works. Ran some DTHC and got nothing. Did Activate for 3 days and my girl was very happy.:fingersx:

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
Checking the list

Thanks man. So this is how my cycle is going to look like:

On Cycle
h-drol Days 1-6 50 mgs
Days 7-42 75 mgs
Trenadarol Days 1-42 60 mgs
*Depending on the success of this cycle, and whether i get a little chubby from upping my cals too much, i may bridge with 11 oxo for the last 2 weeks.
Animal Pak
Hawthorne Berry (preloaded for 10 days), Celery seed...the usual support supps
*No liver support while on cycle. If i feel anything starting to swell or hurt It's milk thistle and LivCare
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P-5-P
Muira Puama at night
DHEA, ZMA and Taurine if needed

PCT
Animal Pak
M Stak
Liquid Clomid (*for four weeks...currently working out dosing. anyone want to lpost their experiance with liquid clomid during a similar cycle i'm all ears.)
Activate
Lean FX (usually Leane Xtreme but i haven't tried Lean FX 3rd generation and have read good things so i'll wing it)
Maca Root, Long Jack, Horny Goatweed capped
Muira Puama at night
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P-5-P
Continue on cycle support supplements
Renew Lifes 30 Day Liver Cleanse
ZMA
Creatine Mono w/Waximaize

Yea, it's a long list. I don't want to **** around. Reading plenty of expierances with Tren compounds (liberal use of those terms - "Tren Compounds" - since no one really knows wtf is in trenadrol) and i don't ever want to think about sharing those free mailer Victoria Secret gift certificates with my girl. She'll always look better in a bra anyway. I don't need that kind of self image.

Thanks to everyone who's posted. I'm going to start this cycle soon after St. Patricks day. Waiting for my Bf % to hit round 7 %.

Anyone who'd like to comment, you know i'm all about it.

F.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

On Cycle support:
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P5P
bp support
liver support

PCT
Clomid
PCS
Bulk 1-Carboxy
P5P
liver support
creatine
fenugreek
great layout!!!

ditch the fenugreek though it will increase prolactin!!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i truely beleive it does,
I'd run testofen all the time if it didn't turn my logs to mud :fart: I don't think it had any prolactin effect on me and I'm pretty sensitive after too many prop blend libido enhancers and a phera run.