Trenadrol/Hdrol/Epi (ADVICE ADVICE ADVICE)

TrapMonster

Awards
Alright so heres the dilema. I am running HDROL at 50/75/75/75/75/75 for a total of 6 weeks and I am currently on day 10. I have two other PH's on hand but were gonna save them for the next cycle. I have original trenadrol (dion-19 formula) and epistane. I have 60 caps of the tren and 90 of the epi, the tren at 50mg a tab and the epi at 18mg a tab. So heres the delima, for my next PH I was gonna do an epi tren cycle running tren at 50 a day for 4 weeks and use all of the 90 caps of the epi which would leave me with an extra 32 caps of tren.
Where I am at right now in my hdrol cycle would be exactly 32 days out from PCT. Would it be wise to run the TREN and 50mg a day with the 75mg of Hdrol untill week 6?
I am not seeing drastic gains right now with the hdrol and no noticable sides (not that i should see any this early) but I would like to use the extra 32 since I wont be using them for my next cycle on down the road.

Give me some feedback and critisicm on what would be best to do? I will start the trenadrol tomorrow if you guys think thats a good route! For PCT I would be running clomid and reversitol and a test booster

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
you wont notice anything amazing with hdrol until prob week 3..then the real fun begins. Is this your first cycle? If so I would just stick to hdrol solo

TrapMonster

Awards
Its been about two years since ive messed with a PH. I took HaloTren400 back in the day when you could buy it over the counter and it was a trenadrol hdrol stack and I remember having decent gains off of it. Ive heard that week three and four are the best. So far ive only noticed cuts and vascularity. Not much of an increase in weight or lifts

SPS

Awards
  • Established
IMO since you haven't run a PH in a couple years it would be a waste to stack it with the hdrol since you will probably see great results from that alone after 6 weeks.

TrapMonster

Awards
IMO since you haven't run a PH in a couple years it would be a waste to stack it with the hdrol since you will probably see great results from that alone after 6 weeks.

With just the hdrol? Do you think the extra 50mg of tren would be benificial for 4 weeks total? If not whats the best way to run epi tren for my next cycle. Or should I run Trenadrol alone?

classic27

With just the hdrol? Do you think the extra 50mg of tren would be benificial for 4 weeks total? If not whats the best way to run epi tren for my next cycle. Or should I run Trenadrol alone?
Yes, I think 50mg of tren would make a difference. I don't think that you need it but if you want a stronger cycle then throw it in.

TrapMonster

Awards
So what do you guys think? I have two options here.. I have 60 caps of trenadrol at 50mg a piece and 90 caps of epi at 18mg a piece. I was gonna run an epitren cycle next at 50/50/50/50 and i havent figure out what dosage for the epi. The reason I would throw in the extra 32 caps for my hdrol cycle is so they wouldnt go to waste.

Whats the best way to run an epi tren cycle? If i need more than 50mg a day I will just save them for it

classic27

So what do you guys think? I have two options here.. I have 60 caps of trenadrol at 50mg a piece and 90 caps of epi at 18mg a piece. I was gonna run an epitren cycle next at 50/50/50/50 and i havent figure out what dosage for the epi. The reason I would throw in the extra 32 caps for my hdrol cycle is so they wouldnt go to waste.

Whats the best way to run an epi tren cycle? If i need more than 50mg a day I will just save them for it
In my experience, you will not need more than 50mg of tren a day. Especially if you are stacking it with epi. I would do half with hdrol and half with epi or just save it for another stand alone cycle.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of people running trenadrol for 6 weeks and ramping up for to more than 50 a day so that could eat up your 90 tabs right there. Or you could save the 32 for a future 3rd cycle. I would probably run the tren at 50 and epi at 36 for 4-6 weeks and save your tren, or if the 50 wasn't enough use it to bump it up in the later weeks of that cycle, although you should have some awesome gains off that alone.

TrapMonster

Awards
I have heard of people running trenadrol for 6 weeks and ramping up for to more than 50 a day so that could eat up your 90 tabs right there. Or you could save the 32 for a future 3rd cycle. I would probably run the tren at 50 and epi at 36 for 4-6 weeks and save your tren, or if the 50 wasn't enough use it to bump it up in the later weeks of that cycle, although you should have some awesome gains off that alone.
Yeah thats good idea. I am hoping the hdrol will be a decent cycle, I forked out a good amount for pct and on cycle so thats why im debating adding in the tren to make sure Im going to get some decent gains here and not be wasting a cycle. Although I cant really say much right now cause im only on day 13.

I guess my question would be what are most people running EpiTren at? I have the original dieone 19 and ive heard its pretty potent stuff..
I would want to use the whole bottle of epi for cycle 2.

Tren 0/0/50/50/50/50
Epi 36/36/36/36/36/36