hdrol/furaza/test/Atkins summer cut

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Weeks 1-6: hdrol 100mg/furaza 400mg/test 400mg

7-8: helladrol 50mg/furaza 400mg/test 400mg

9-10: furaza 400mg/test 400mg

11-18+: tren A(not Ph) 100mg ed, test 400mg ... (if labs permit)

Atkins diet throughout

Weeks 1-10:
M W F: run four miles
T Th S: lift
Sat: HIIT

11-16+: weights 4x a week, no cardio

Typical support supps.. CEL cycle assist, phosphatidyl choline, b complex, Hawthorne, saw palmetto, tons and tons of fish oils, hcg 250iu 2xweek, adex .5 eod, injectable b12 1000mcg 2xweekly, CoQ10

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Starting this out on day 3 of Atkins,
6'1"
246lbs
17% bf
Main goal at this time is single digit bf% with minimal muscle loss,, may even have some muscle gain,, but I'll be happy with simply not losing what I gained and kept from my last cycle! :)

Once I get into the tren stage, if my labs even let me do the tren, I'll focus on lean gains.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I don't want to get involved.....every time I get involved with something about this F-in guy I get a goddamn warning or infraction, whatever its called.
Lmao!! Someone reported you?!
Wasn't me I swear!! You're my bud :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lmao!! Someone reported you?!
Wasn't me I swear!! You're my bud :)
LOL...not sure if anybody actually reported me or the mods just happened to notice the arguments/breaking of rules. it was supposedly for that thread where we joked on that guy asking for a source right out in the open...it got locked and several of us got warnings...but I bet it also stems from the atkins argument :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
First day : hdrol100mg/ furaza 400mg/test cyp 200mg
Up for critiques and/or suggestions on this cycle,
Expecting and looking forward to awesome things!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Managed to get hold of a third 10ml bottle of test cyp today,, may take my test up to 600mg a week at some point,,, would this be overkill or beneficial? At what point, if ever, do you get diminishing returns with test cyp?

san731

san731

Awards
Really excited to see how this treats you with the Atkins. I'm running somethin similar diet wise and have been recomping like crazy so I'm sure you'll do the same.

I'm in.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Haven't worked out in three weeks,,, lol.... That virus really kicked my ass, I'm feeling fresh and ready,, the amazing thing is my weight and bf% stayed roughly the same ... starting the workout on monday with a four mile run .... I know it'll kick my ass,, haven't done any real cardio in three months ... looking forward to the pain!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Bump to anyone interested in critiquing this little plan of mine

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Test strips showed I'm finally in ketosis!!
Let the fat loss begin!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Ran 4 miles today... wasn't my fastest 4miles, but it was an honest run
200mg test
250i.u. hcg
1000mcg injectable b12
50mg hdrol in AM... Do the other 50 tonight
100mg furaza in AM.. 200mg at lunch and 100mg taken before bed tonight
241lbs
15% bf

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Nothing really to report yet,, except my libido isn't 100%.. a little soft on the job right now ... lol... bet it improves once my test kicks in

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Still taking the pills and shots,, but haven't been able to workout this week... grandfather is in ICU... didn't want to stop taking the pills though,,, hopefully by Monday I can start hitting it hard again.... down to 241lbs... sticking to the diet at least

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Still taking the pills and shots,, but haven't been able to workout this week... grandfather is in ICU... didn't want to stop taking the pills though,,, hopefully by Monday I can start hitting it hard again.... down to 241lbs... sticking to the diet at least
P.s. it's Real hard staring at 4g's of tren in my fridge and not taking it!!!! Really really hard!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
31 pills at bed time!!!
1 multi
4 fish oil
2 phosphatidylcholine
2 b-complex
2 7-Keto DHEA
4 katanadrol
2 helladrol
2 saw palmetto
2 Hawthorne
4 cycle assist
1 vitamin e
1 aspirin
1 adex
1 vitamin d
1 CoQ 10
1 pantothenic acid
...... and 1/4 cup lecithin

I'd say I got my supps just about covered :)

warren123

Awards
31 pills at bed time!!!
1 multi
4 fish oil
2 phosphatidylcholine
2 b-complex
2 7-Keto DHEA
4 katanadrol
2 helladrol
2 saw palmetto
2 Hawthorne
4 cycle assist
1 vitamin e
1 aspirin
1 adex
1 vitamin d
1 CoQ 10
1 pantothenic acid
...... and 1/4 cup lecithin

I'd say I got my supps just about covered :)
Dang, it's also funny to have someone see you take these...they think you're crazy. At work I used to take I think animal paks which was 7-8? pills and I'd get looks, now all that stuff someone may think you're a junkie lol, j/p.

Looking forward to this bro, best of luck!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang, it's also funny to have someone see you take these...they think you're crazy. At work I used to take I think animal paks which was 7-8? pills and I'd get looks, now all that stuff someone may think you're a junkie lol, j/p.

Well... he is, taking all this!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards

My 10 year old is the one who counted the pills... he definitely thinks I'm crazy

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Quick update,,, I've decided to build a koi pond... I'm digging it by hand, on purpose,,, 21'x6'x6' .... 756 cubic feet of packed clay and rocks!!! Hell of a workout!!