Hdrol+Furaza+11 OXO Cycle. Too much? Advice needed.

franklin

Awards
Looking for some help:

Juice:
CEL H-DROL---- 0/ 0 /75/ 75/75/75/75/75
LGI 11-OXO --300/300/300/0/0/ 0/300/300
CEL Furuza-a-- 0/0/300/300/300/300/300/0
Furuza or Katandrol

Ancillaries: The Usual, (Liv 52, Cycle assist, Taurine, Glucosamine, Omega3s, Opti-men, etc)

PCT: Nolva, LX, A Natty Testbooster TBD, I’ve used a few, nothing that I really like.

Stats:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 180 coming off of a cut. ( I’ll be 190 before I start in the Spring)
Current Bench 1RM ~ 280
Current Squat 1RM ~ 300
Current DL 1RM ~ 385
BF ~ 9%
Diet: 40/40/20 , Maintenance Plus 500

Goals:
1. Put on as much lean muscle as possible.

2. Keep my Gains.

3. Not get Jaundice.

Previous PH/AAS experience: 3 Cycles (2 Epi Only, 1 Anavar Only.)

Questions:
1. Is this too much? Why?
2. If you were only going to pick 1 (money not being a factor) Furaza Vs 11 OXO which would be better to meet my goals.
3. Which Natty test booster do you recommend?
4. Katanadrol would cost me more that the Furuza-A, is it worth the extra money?

5. What would you do different and why?

Thanks,
-f

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
furuza will provide some muscle gains, very dry muscle gains. 11oxo wont, it will be much better for fat burning because it blunts cortisol so much. Id do the furuza. HCGenerate cant be beat IMO, its similar to hcg if its used while on cycle. Ive never read or heard anyone not getting outstanding results from it. But it is 65 bux a bottle. Ive used it for years and wont use anything else, why?? because I can count on it.

Katandrol with the 10% code is 77bux shipped for 2.5 bottles. Thats better than 90% of online retailers prices. The compound is the same thing

IMO drop the 11 oxo, its too weak and costs too much money to dose effectively. If you can afford to go 7wks on Katan and 6 on h drol I feel you will get your best results.(diet will be huge tho)

PM me if you want discount codes or other advice.

GL

franklin

Awards
furuza will provide some muscle gains, very dry muscle gains. 11oxo wont, it will be much better for fat burning because it blunts cortisol so much. Id do the furuza. HCGenerate cant be beat IMO, its similar to hcg if its used while on cycle. Ive never read or heard anyone not getting outstanding results from it. But it is 65 bux a bottle. Ive used it for years and wont use anything else, why?? because I can count on it.

Katandrol with the 10% code is 77bux shipped for 2.5 bottles. Thats better than 90% of online retailers prices. The compound is the same thing

IMO drop the 11 oxo, its too weak and costs too much money to dose effectively. If you can afford to go 7wks on Katan and 6 on h drol I feel you will get your best results.(diet will be huge tho)

GL
Thanks for taking the time to give me some sound advice. It looks like N2BM is currently out of stock of the K-Drol 2.0. I'll probably be PMing you for a code once it gets back in stock.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards

GL
listen to this guy

also doing all three of those together will give just give you awful back pumps and achy joints