Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol

maradona10

Awards
Hi there,

A lot of people that stack this 2 products together seem to start on Hdrol first and then add the Epi..(for example Week 1 and 2 Hdrol and Week 3 to 6 both)

Seeing that Hdrol takes up to 3 weeks to work, wouldn't it be better to run them together from the start? and then just use epi for the last 2 weeks?

what do you guys think?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well, if you run the hdrol until it's effective period then you'll be able to fully take advantage of the synergy of the two products once you add the epi in.

my thoughts...I haven't actually done this though!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My suggestion would work in the same fashion, I would look at Hdrol for roughly 3 weeks (especially if you are new to it, gauge how you feel) then add the epi in as a bridge to pct

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
This is what i did.......

Week 1 - 30mg Epi, up a few pounds and feeling leaner. Week 2-5 i through in HD at 50mg per day alongside 40mg EPi. Joints went to sh1t, put on some fat, strength was up slightly but couldn't make the most of it thanks to my shoulders feeling like they were about to fall apart. Do i regret it? YES.

Just run Epi by itself.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree with the previous post (no disrespect intended), I think running to methyls simultaneously is a bad idea.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree with the previous post (no disrespect intended), I think running to methyls simultaneously is a bad idea.
he isnt condoning running two methyls. Read the last statement, he says run epi by itself.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is a 1st cycle i would run either of the 2 solo you will get goods gains with proper diet and training mixing 2 methyls is not really a good idea itis done but normally with it being a early stage cycle it is a bad idea. Do you have any support supps lined up and what about a pct? Good luck bro:cheers:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
he isnt condoning running two methyls. Read the last statement, he says run epi by itself.
Cheers P, i thought i made it quite clear i regretted running both together.

maradona10

Awards
If this is a 1st cycle i would run either of the 2 solo you will get goods gains with proper diet and training mixing 2 methyls is not really a good idea itis done but normally with it being a early stage cycle it is a bad idea. Do you have any support supps lined up and what about a pct? Good luck bro:cheers:

not my first cycle. I've done Pplex, Mdrol and Hdrol before without any real side issues. Maybe a few pimples with mdrol, but that's about it. (I'm new to epi)

what do you mean by being a early stage cycle?

PCT is taking care of.

Last edited:

maradona10

Awards
well, if you run the hdrol until it's effective period then you'll be able to fully take advantage of the synergy of the two products once you add the epi in.

my thoughts...I haven't actually done this though!
Your point makes sense!!

I suppose another question is, if Hdrol takes about 3 weeks to kick in, after you stop taking it, how long do you think it remains active in your body? (can we assume another 3 weeks??)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no, the halflife for halodrol is something like 12-16 hours.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...not that I condone stacking two methyls!

maradona10

Awards
...not that I condone stacking two methyls!
that's fine, the question wasn't about opinions on wether you approve or not the use of 2 methyls together.

That is another subject all together and plenty of people have done it without repercussions. I think it is just a matter of some people being more sensitive to some things than others

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Its the fact their both kinda dry. To be honest i'd just run high dose epi then stack the two. What kind of gains are you looking for?

maradona10

Awards
Its the fact their both kinda dry. To be honest i'd just run high dose epi then stack the two. What kind of gains are you looking for?
I'll be happy with a solid 5kg.

My reasoning behind the original question was that with epi (based on what I've read) you have decent gains and then with hdrol you do recomp.

So you start with epi and hdrol together and the cycle finishes off with hdrol on it's own, helping you cut at the end (i hope this makes sense).

Looking at other posts, seems that you can feel epidrol from a very early point in your cycle. If you do it the other way around...you are basically taking something that won't really do anything for up to 3 weeks.

my thoughts...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i gotta agree with austrailian made, although i have never used hdrol, high dose epi is really nice imo.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i thought about running the two but im a rook at methyls so im going to do hdrol first and epi in the future

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'll be happy with a solid 5kg.

My reasoning behind the original question was that with epi (based on what I've read) you have decent gains and then with hdrol you do recomp.

So you start with epi and hdrol together and the cycle finishes off with hdrol on it's own, helping you cut at the end (i hope this makes sense).

Looking at other posts, seems that you can feel epidrol from a very early point in your cycle. If you do it the other way around...you are basically taking something that won't really do anything for up to 3 weeks.

my thoughts...
This is exactly the reason i ran both. I thought i'd get some nice size out of the Epi then recomp a little once the H-drol kicked in. I was wrong. My diet was clean, i didn't even go crazy with the calories, around 3500 - 4000 @ 240lbs so nothing insane. Problem was the joints were very painful and it effected my workouts, not to mention i seemed to put on a fair amount of fat by the end of it. Obviously a diet issue on my behalf, perhaps too many carbs at night but the fact that i felt leaner but was heavier on the Epi (in the first week) leads me to beleive its an awesome PH and i will run it again. Nothing against H-drol but i certainly wouldn't advise running the two together.

As for gaining 5kg, on straight Epi at 40mg for 4 weeks you will get that. Could even go higher, i know Piston has done and loved it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not my first cycle. I've done Pplex, Mdrol and Hdrol before without any real side issues. Maybe a few pimples with mdrol, but that's about it. (I'm new to epi)

what do you mean by being a early stage cycle?

PCT is taking care of.
All i meant was if it was your 1st or 2nd cycle alot of people including myself would not run 2 methyls but some do best of luck:cheers:

maradona10

Awards
All i meant was if it was your 1st or 2nd cycle alot of people including myself would not run 2 methyls but some do best of luck:cheers:
that's what I thought (i just wanted to confirm that I was reading it correctly)

MMMHHHH...seeing that epi is the one I've never tried...I will go for epi on it's own to see what happens (gains, sides, etc)..If I'm happy, after having a reasonable break, I might do Epi / Hdrol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's what I thought (i just wanted to confirm that I was reading it correctly)

MMMHHHH...seeing that epi is the one I've never tried...I will go for epi on it's own to see what happens (gains, sides, etc)..If I'm happy, after having a reasonable break, I might do Epi / Hdrol.

Sounds good bro best of luck let know how it works out for you:cheers:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
NicGeezy22 Cycle Logs 8