HCGenerate

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this but alas it is out of stock. When will the supply line be rid of the zombie attackers and my hoard can once again put this upon its mithril pedestal?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I want to try this but alas it is out of stock. When will the supply line be rid of the zombie attackers and my hoard can once again put this upon its mithril pedestal?
Yo, :gay: we're meatheads and alas doesn't really enter our lexicon often, ya know?

but I was wondering the same thing and had a rep PM me for another reason. I took the opportunity to ask him when they would back in stock. He told me end of next week.

I hope he is right bc if it isn't I'll have to pick a different product.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Yo, :gay: we're meatheads and alas doesn't really enter our lexicon often, ya know?

but I was wondering the same thing and had a rep PM me for another reason. I took the opportunity to ask him when they would back in stock. He told me end of next week.

I hope he is right bc if it isn't I'll have to pick a different product.
lol i am sick as hell right now and reading zombie novels and watching LOTRO haha i may be hallucinating a bit :lmao: What other product compares to it anyway?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
noting really compares.
bridge is another ntbm product with a similar profile...
i heard that hcgen will be back this week, though, and will
NEVER
be out of stock again.

i would wait a minute...

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
noting really compares.
NEVER
be out of stock again.

i would wait a minute...
Never? Thats awesome.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be back in stock very very soon guys! And no worries about it being OOS for a lonnnnng time ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be back in stock very very soon guys! And no worries about it being OOS for a lonnnnng time ;)
Beast is right, and when it does come back in supply will be way up and should exceed demand, so hopefully it will not have any more stock issues ;)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am still waiting, thought I found a little goldmine when I stumbled onto another supp company who seemed to have it in stock. After ordering they contacted ntbm and it became clear that I would havr to still wait like everyone else. However thr company I ordered from was waay cool and comped me some free stuff with my order...and at least I got some phytoserm wich I ordered along with the ntbm stuff. Should stand for needs to be more...because its always outta stock. Hopefully that changes

Reactions: jin
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still waiting, thought I found a little goldmine when I stumbled onto another supp company who seemed to have it in stock. After ordering they contacted ntbm and it became clear that I would havr to still wait like everyone else. However thr company I ordered from was waay cool and comped me some free stuff with my order...and at least I got some phytoserm wich I ordered along with the ntbm stuff. Should stand for needs to be more...because its always outta stock. Hopefully that changes
Should be very soon man. The waits worth it...

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I figure by the tenth time someone says soon in this thread I might get a tracking number lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure by the tenth time someone says soon in this thread I might get a tracking number lol
Should be very soon man. The waits worth it...
I keep checking, I'm hoping it will be in soon. The video on thier website is freaking hilarious.
Soon verry soon, buddy... The vid is awesome!
We did say it was supposed to be soon right..:lmao:

Seriously though, I've heard sometime.......SOON!!

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really hope its before that but hey then it would be about a month from when I ordered:)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This blows dog. I think ntbm has a different definition of the word "soon" then the rest of the english speaking population.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This blows dog. I think ntbm has a different definition of the word "soon" then the rest of the english speaking population.
Bridge is in and fully stocked, if you want you can double dose Bridge to get the same amount of fadogia as HCGen.

But with Bridge being back in, that means HCGen is coming right behind it! Not long now :147:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ordered two bottles of bridge and one of hcgen. Got nada. Hopefully soon...was that 10 times?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IGot a tracking number today, wiiiich still has not been shipped and was sent flat ground rate (major bummer). Soo looks like I will get part of my ntbm within just about a month of when I paid for it...awesome. Ironic I had such major skepticism on shelling out cash on the ntbm stuff esp with the whole price jacking as,supplies dwindled...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGot a tracking number today, wiiiich still has not been shipped and was sent flat ground rate (major bummer). Soo looks like I will get part of my ntbm within just about a month of when I paid for it...awesome. Ironic I had such major skepticism on shelling out cash on the ntbm stuff esp with the whole price jacking as,supplies dwindled...
wideguy,

First off I'm truly sorry you've had to wait this long to get your order. You stated that you didn't order from NTBM store, correct?

Where did you order from? And did you contact them and see what the issue was? Keep in mind we've been out of stock on both those products for quite some time now.

Even if you ordered from somewhere else you know you can always contact Nathan(Needto) as well right? He's always available for help. Just give him a call.

I understand why you're upset, believe me I would be too. I would just like to know where you ordered from and what was the issue.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nsupps. Really nice guy actually. He explained that he spoke to ntbm (who he had just started dealing with) and that he was totaly unaware that you guys where out of stock. I was pretty stoked to see that they appeared to have hcgen and bridge in stock so I jumped on an order. About a day later he told be that ntbm had contacted him and explained they where out of stock and things should be taken care of soon. I told him I would wait (he comped me some tbomb, honestly not to sound rude but totally not something I would want). Weeks went by and he did stay on top of answering my mail and eventually he said that he got in touch with one of your guys who said that your supplier is kinda jerking you around (not his exact words) and they said they shipped some things (like bridge) but still no hcgen. Then today he hit me back and told me the bridge was shipped and has a tracking number (wich like I mentioned at the time still does not register with usp) and that there is still no word on the hcgen. I already hit up needto on this forum about a day or two ago, got no responce...I realize I am a J.O. for saying this but where I stand now I hope this stuff is about the best damn supplements I've ever tried bc shelling out over a hundred bucks for only a month of one product and two months of another and then waiting a month and then some to get it is GHHHHEY!
Thanks for the time to try to clarify though BB.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stand slightly corrected, just checked before zonking out and it left the facility in MA and soooooooooooooooooooooooon it will be in NJ :)

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope the products are much better then the way the company handles business...maybe in another week or two I will form an opinion.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hope the products are much better then the way the company handles business...maybe in another week or two I will form an opinion.
I'm not sure how you can hold N2BM responsible for a third party vendors shipping but I thought you might like to know...

HCGen is on preorder at the N2BM store. Shipping Friday. No idea what that means to your order from mrwhoever.com though.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
noting really compares.
NEVER
be out of stock again.

i would wait a minute...
I was hoping that it would never be out again but we just placed it into the store on pre sale because its going to be here friday.. And AAAAHHH Well people are ordering as much as 20 units at a time and the avg order of it is no less then 5 units. It looks to me like peeps are hording it to them selfs. I should put a limit on how many one person can buy??

We do have another huge shipment that is double the size of this one set to come in mid next month though and already on the phone making plans for the next one. So it looks like we wont have this completely under control until next month. But its in the store now on pre sale if anyone wants to try and get some.

Nutra will have some soon too. We may make it till the next shipment we may not will see.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UM ya It ain't my fault if someone else sells you a product they do not have. Regardless of what is said. It was not bought from me so it ain't my fault.

The hcgenerate will get to be this Thursday and I will ship out all orders for it on Friday. I will ship to Nutra on Friday as well and they will prob have it into the store some time the following week I would assume.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word. Looks like a interesting product. On my try list.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The company gets their ntbm products from ntbm. So if there is some sort of fault or miscommunication about inventory its one of two potential parties fault, ntbm or the other company. Of course in all cases whether it is my order with nsupps or someone else's order with nutraplanet we can all rest assured now that all has been clarified that ntbm is not in ant case at fault. Case closed.
Btw 20 orders ? Damn thats like a grand on one supplement...must be amaaazing stuff. Is that like a record in the supplement business? Wtf bout 20 bottles here?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
With hcgen should you wait a couple days until after your cycle ends so that your test have a chance to naturally start producing again? Or should I start at cycles end, or with a week or so left in my cycle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With hcgen should you wait a couple days until after your cycle ends so that your test have a chance to naturally start producing again? Or should I start at cycles end, or with a week or so left in my cycle?
Best to start it first day of PCT. It has also been used succesfully on cycle to help reduce shutdown and help with libido, but if your intent is for recovery/PCT purposes start it as soon as your cycle ends when you start PCT ;)

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I think I might start it now because I am starting to notice my libido taking a dive and I am losing that sense of happiness I usually get on cycle and have been really depressed the last couple days.

What doseage do you rec for on cycle? still the 5 spread out, or is it a lower dose?

Could I just buy some Bridge and run that on cycle and save my hcgen for pct then?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might start it now because I am starting to notice my libido taking a dive and I am losing that sense of happiness I usually get on cycle and have been really depressed the last couple days.

What doseage do you rec for on cycle? still the 5 spread out, or is it a lower dose?

Could I just buy some Bridge and run that on cycle and save my hcgen for pct then?
Yes Bridge has a lower dose of fadogia in it than HCGenerate so it would probably work good for a libido enhancer on cycle. I don't recall anyone I've heard using it on cycle but it does make sense.

You may have to play with doses a little bit whatever you choose until you find what works best :)

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
the russianstar has an excellent article on the use of hcgen to beat limp **** and jumpstart the nutsack pre-pct... on this forum, if i remember correctly...

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
isn't th FA the same that is sourced for fa-500? Why can they not keep up with this....?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup, thats about the same thing I have been wondering.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you guys still cant find it i would buy bridge and Forged Post cycle. That will be dam close to HCGen.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's what i did.
bought 2 bottles of bridge.
25% off...
cheaper.
This is a great idea with the sale. A couple bottles of Bridge is cheaper with 25% off ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you get 3 than you get another discount too so I may do that. Planin on being no it for a while with my Sarm.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you get 3 than you get another discount too so I may do that. Planin on being no it for a while with my Sarm.
Yeh you are right. The more you buy drops the price per bottle

Bridge with a sarm = :)

StupidThyroid

Awards
Is HCGen still soon? almost end of March now :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is HCGen still soon? almost end of March now :(
It was soon, and then soon sold out in like a day or 2 :(

Havent heard a time on when it will be in stock again

StupidThyroid

Awards
LOL didn't they mention earlier in the thread that they wouldn't ever be out of stock again? Funny, that's hard to live up to though, so I understand.

The upside to all of this is, demand is high, meaning this product must be as great as I keep hearing, and why I want to try some. Just 2 bottles for me please. Pretty Please? :p

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL didn't they mention earlier in the thread that they wouldn't ever be out of stock again? Funny, that's hard to live up to though, so I understand.

The upside to all of this is, demand is high, meaning this product must be as great as I keep hearing, and why I want to try some. Just 2 bottles for me please. Pretty Please? :p
Yeah we never thought it would sell out again that quick. I believe it was all sold out on a pre-sale lol. Ppl love the stuff.

My suggestion to you would be try a double dose of bridge, alot of ppl say it's very close to HCGen while it's OOS. And with the coupon code you can get a pretty good deal on it before this month is over. See my sig for the 25% off coupon. :biggthumpup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I know i'm a new rep....but i've been looking to get my hands on HCGenerate for a long time. That stuff is always sold out!!!

StupidThyroid

Awards
Would love to jump on a presale next time then! Hope it's soon, was looking forward to trying some for May.