Dermacrine + Sustain Alpha + HCGenerate

Ray Donovan

Awards
Anyone done this combo?

BTW I know HCGenerate is nothing special but on the past when I took it my free test was in the 100% percentile, so I thought I'd try it at least one more time.

Want to go on a weekend trip with my lady in about month and blow her away. Huge loads with HCGenerate but will Dermacrine honestly do anything?

I've never done Sustain Alpha, either. Not sure how that will go.

BTW 36 years old.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dermacrine will help, but sustain alpha is really designed more directly for that. The combo is stellar. I would give it a shot. Using my code chef will save some money on it as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone done this combo?

BTW I know HCGenerate is nothing special but on the past when I took it my free test was in the 100% percentile, so I thought I'd try it at least one more time.

Want to go on a weekend trip with my lady in about month and blow her away. Huge loads with HCGenerate but will Dermacrine honestly do anything?

I've never done Sustain Alpha, either. Not sure how that will go.

BTW 36 years old.
years ago I used to use hcgenerate all the time, back then I thought it was really good[don't know if any changes have been made]…..like chef said, the dermacrine/sustain combo should have you locked and loaded!!!

good luck!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd personally do derm first and then finish with hcgenerate and sa imo

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably better off with Sustain+HCGhenerate and saving the Dermacrine for another run. There are some over lap in ingrediants between S.A. and Derm. Wouldn't hurt to run all three, but might be a little redundant.