HCGenerate

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It was soon, and then soon sold out in like a day or 2 :(

Havent heard a time on when it will be in stock again

Thought it was going to be back in 3-3.5wks??? You can also expect NTBM's version of Dermacrine around the same time. It will also have 60 5 pump servings instead of 23.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought it was going to be back in 3-3.5wks??? You can also expect NTBM's version of Dermacrine around the same time. It will also have 60 5 pump servings instead of 23.
Yes that new version of Dermacrine will have twice the servings and is supposed to also use the fast drying carrier also used in Formastanozol. So no more waiting like 25 minutes for it to dry ;)

And the HCGenerate will unfortunately still be a while yet...

mathew34

Awards
Just dont forget to use the discount code hurricane15 for 15% off of any order from NTBM..

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM SHIPPING IS ULTRA FAST!!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is now in stock and awesome stuff. One of my FAVORITE products

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Holy old thread batman! :lol:

jk!

NTBM said that HCGenerate will never be out of stock again and it looks like they have kept their promise :bigok:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Holy old thread batman! :lol:

jk!

NTBM said that HCGenerate will never be out of stock again and it looks like they have kept their promise :bigok:
Being IMO one of the greatest PCT and test boosting products out there that is great news

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being IMO one of the greatest PCT and test boosting products out there that is great news
Yes we have addressed 99% of stock issues and I believe the only thing we are OOS right now is n2guard, and when that returns it is expected to not have any more stock issues either ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yes we have addressed 99% of stock issues and I believe the only thing we are OOS right now is n2guard, and when that returns it is expected to not have any more stock issues either ;)
Yes sir. Rick speaks the truth. being OOS should never be a problem again. And we have all you guys to thank for that :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
VeryNice.jpg

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it's great the the stock issues are taken care of. Us reps couldn't get our hands on any of the top selling products either!

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!! :cheers: