Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log

m88tow

Awards
Sorry if I overlooked it but what was your starting weight Jayhawkk?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if I overlooked it but what was your starting weight Jayhawkk?
depends on how many gerbils he's packing in his lower intestines aka rectum/anus, on a good day when the midgets get in there he's around 250. lol jk, sorry, enough spam. :icon_lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed it gives me more with less. With my water intake at the levels it was at I should of experienced a lot of problems that I didn't and I believe that was due to the poseidon. That combined with the pleasant taste and the cost, I can't see not using it in the future.

I only experienced the Niacin flush once while on it and that was due to me trying to induce it to see at what dose I would see this at. I think the lack of cramping that I usually would get severely was due to the Poseidon.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed it gives me more with less. With my water intake at the levels it was at I should of experienced a lot of problems that I didn't and I believe that was due to the poseidon. That combined with the pleasant taste and the cost, I can't see not using it in the future.

I only experienced the Niacin flush once while on it and that was due to me trying to induce it to see at what dose I would see this at. I think the lack of cramping that I usually would get severely was due to the Poseidon.
Taste? I've got a jar here and it doesn't have any taste at all. In fact, I've been wondering about it. While in powder form, it's sorta pinkish. Once I drop it in water it completely disappears and the water tastes like.....water.....maybe like mineral water instead of tap water but I've been wondering how they got all that stuff to have a neutral flavor. What does yours taste like?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Taste? I've got a jar here and it doesn't have any taste at all. In fact, I've been wondering about it. While in powder form, it's sorts pinkish. Once I drop it in water it completely disappears and the water tastes like.....water.....maybe like mineral water instead of tap water but I've been wondering how they got all that stuff to have a netral flavor. What does yours taste like?
Mine turns the water pinkish and has no real taste just as you described. I had been mixing it with Crystal Light to mask the flavor I thought it would have based on the ingredients and odor, LOL.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine turns the water pretty damn red and fizzes in the water and tastes like hmmm, like a fizzy gatorade.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Mine turns the water pretty damn red and fizzes in the water and tastes like hmmm, like a fizzy gatorade.
That's pretty weird. Like it's carbonated? I just went and made myself a glass to test it. One dainty scoop. After stirring, the water is almost completely clear. No carbonation. Tastes like water.

I'm wondering if we got different batches or something.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
JH,

How's the Havoc going? Any noteworthy sides, or is it pretty clean?

Have you noted any strenth increase or weight increase?

Any headaches, BP increase, stomach issues, change in agression, change in libido, etc?

Thirsty, hungry?

Thanks,

-TT

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i was talking about those dc stretches. Anywhere I could find out more about those? Sorry to say but still good thing to hear, cuz I thought i was the only one with the back problem.
Go to intensemuscle.com to find out more about DC, it's Dante's board, the creator of DC.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JH,

How's the Havoc going? Any noteworthy sides, or is it pretty clean?

Have you noted any strenth increase or weight increase?

Any headaches, BP increase, stomach issues, change in agression, change in libido, etc?

Thirsty, hungry?

Thanks,

-TT
Well, lethargy is there. Strength increases trhough the roof. I'm the strongest i've ever been. My weight is up i'm also the heaviest i've ever been. Libido? It is actually fine.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty weird. Like it's carbonated? I just went and made myself a glass to test it. One dainty scoop. After stirring, the water is almost completely clear. No carbonation. Tastes like water.

I'm wondering if we got different batches or something.
It could also be citrated or have anything that gives an alkaline reaction to make bubbles just like a carbonate.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
It could also be citrated or have anything that gives an alkaline reaction to make bubbles just like a carbonate.
Hey Guys,

First I want to thank you all for agreeing to be one of the first to try Poseidon...

To answer your questions, We released 2 beta versions of Poseidon, flavored and non-flavored. Both have a pinkish tint to them due to the MB-12.

The "fizz" comes from a few of the electrolytes...as soon as they come in contact with water, it causes that reaction....this was a big reason we decided to go with a powder rather than a capsule. It needs to dissolve first before it reaches your stomach, otherwise it may cause some discomfort.

I am glad to see the great results the testers have been having and look forward to hearing them in further detail as you continue to find out all the benefits Poseidon has to offer...I really think you will all be amazed.

Thanks again for your feedback and questions,

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no carbonation for me either.....

Jay, do you take your doses spreadout? i took 2 mixed wiht my pre/during/post workout cocktail today and then 2 more later....

is this similar to your dosing? it says 1 dose pre-workout and another during so i jsut did them mixed in my half gallon jug!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

First I want to thank you all for agreeing to be one of the first to try Poseidon...

To answer your questions, We released 2 beta versions of Poseidon, flavored and non-flavored. Both have a pinkish tint to them due to the MB-12.

The "fizz" comes from a few of the electrolytes...as soon as they come in contact with water, it causes that reaction....this was a big reason we decided to go with a powder rather than a capsule. It needs to dissolve first before it reaches your stomach, otherwise it may cause some discomfort.

I am glad to see the great results the testers have been having and look forward to hearing them in further detail as you continue to find out all the benefits Poseidon has to offer...I really think you will all be amazed.

Workin
sorry to go OT here, but when will poseidon be available to consumers?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
sorry to go OT here, but when will poseidon be available to consumers?
We will be gathering all the data from our testers and then posting it, unedited, for all the see.

Thanks for your question WannaBeHulk,

Will plan to launch our pre-sale in mid January and hope to begin to fill all the pre-sale orders within 3-4 weeks. Poseidon should be ready to sell to everyone by February 15th.

Sincerely,

Workin

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
We will be gathering all the data from our testers and then posting it, unedited, fro all the see.

Thanks for your question WannaBeHulk,

Will plan to launch our pre-sale in mid January and hope to begin to fill all the pre-sale orders within 3-4 weeks. Poseidon should be ready to sell to everyone by February 15th.

Sincerely,

Workin
very nice, i cant wait!!!

nice log so far jayhawk. as of now, how would you size up havoc to superdrol or other designers you have tried?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Workin

LOL, that explains everything....except how you got the unflavored poseidon to have no flavor whatsoever....that's gotta be magic.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
LOL, that explains everything....except how you got the unflavored poseidon to have no flavor whatsoever....that's gotta be magic.
"I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you"...LOL!I'd rather not say the process by which we manufacture Poseidon as it will be ripped off soon enough by other companies I'm sure..I'll just say it wasn't easy to put it all together, but very rewarding and worth it to the consumer IMO ;-)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OKay, i'll do my best to answer the questions :)

1. Havoc so far reminds me of M1T but with less sides. Similar in that my strength has been going through the roof and some back issues. Although I am prone to back problems. Barring some weird ass bloodwork results i'll be stocking up on Havoc, that you can be sure of.

2. Poseidon is quickly becoming a soon to be added staple of mine. I attribute the lack of sides from low water intake to this new supp. Tastes great with no stomach issues. I dose it before during and after my workout in that I make a batch with 3 servings and drink through this period. I think drink one in the morning and one before bed.

3. Sorry on the lack of updates but I haven't been to the gym in the past 2 days. I'm going back tomorrow so expect an update then.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also just reordered my Cycle Support which I ran out of yesterday so i'll be going a few days without this.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
The "Fizz" in the Poseidon is just a reaction of the electrolytes dissolving. All Lots of Poseidon should have a "Little" fizz at least but that will also be inconsistant due to what you are mixing it with. Factors such as hard or soft water, the amount of impurities in the water, whether you are using juice rather than water, the temperature of the liquid... it just all depends, it's just a small chemical reaction when the electrolytes dissolve.

Jayhawk, you received the "Flavored" lot and may see more "Fizz" due to the color of the flavoring used. There is really no more actual "fizz", just more visible fizz due to the extreme color when first placed in the water.

As far as the lack of taste... The main reason is that most of the ingredients have little to zero actual taste when taken alone, and when mixed with the high concentration of electrolytes you will only get a mild.... metalic like taste. Actually, many bottled water companys are using "minerals" to enhance the flavor of their water these days. Even the Sam's choice bottle water in Wal-Mart has a very small amount of electrolytes minerals in it now. (I know that it is a very small amount because I am anal about my electrolytes and I called the company that produces it to ask them how much each bottle contains).

Also when you put electrolytes in water you increase the saturation level of the water, so more elements can be dissolved at a higher volume with less water.

I also want to think you guys for trying the Poseidon for us. We really hope that you get as much benefit from the product as we have.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the hijack, but what exactly is Poseidon? MethylB12 supp?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)

Servings Per Container 40

1 Servings Provide:

Vitamin C (Abscorbic Acid) 750 mg 1250%

Niacin (B-3) 75 mg 250%

Vitamin B-6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%

Folic Acid 500 µg 125%

Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) 15mg 100%

Vitamin B-12 1000 mg 16666%

Potassium 350 mg 10%

Magnesium 175 mg 44%

Sodium 60 mg 3%

*Poseidon Proprietary Formula *4085 mg

**Poseidon Proprietary Formula- Taurine, Inositol, Glutamine, Trimethylglycine, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin

Colden

Colden

Awards
"Poseidon" is a Performance Formula. It is meant to increase performance by allowing the body to work more efficiently. It is intended to enhance any supplement, diet, lifestyle, training regiment, etc. It is more or less intended to "be the oil to your machine". Really... Just help you get the most out of everything you consume and everything you do.

There will be more particulars to come after the beta tests are complete. We are keeping most of the specifics vague at this time, because we don't want to skew the current tests with suggestive results. There will be full write-ups, with research literature after the tests are complete (should be ready by 3rd week in January).

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, vague!
I started yesterday and i don't know whether it is working or not! i don't know what to expect! LOL!

I assume it will take a little while to get some "effects"

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
yeah, vague!
I started yesterday and i don't know whether it is working or not! i don't know what to expect! LOL!

I assume it will take a little while to get some "effects"
It depends on your training level but I can tell you many noticed it's effect within days of using Poseidon. Crowler from Anabolic Innovations was calling us I think 2-3 days into his first bottle and raving about it!

As I said earlier, I don't want to "suggest" to much as I want this testing period to be as pure as possible...In other words, I don't want people think the effects felt were because we suggested it and therefore It will be looked at as possible placebo...you just tell us flat out what you notice on Poseidon...no more, no less...I will just say, as I've been saying, I think you will all be very, very impressed.

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed the effect of endurance and getting more from my workouts in about 3ish days.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 3rd Workout

Chest
Flat Bench
4 Warm-up sets
1 set 330x10
30 second stretch

Shoulders
Upright Row
3 Warm up sets
1 set 170x10
30 second stretch

Triceps
V handle Push Downs
3 Warm up sets
1 set 220x18(max weight on crossover machine)

Back
Wide Grip Pulldowns
4 Warm up sets
1 set 230x13
30 second stretch

Rack Pulls
3 warm up sets
1 set 440x12
60 second stretch

Workout Notes: I had a great workout as far as focus and strength went but I got bad news of a friend and it torn down my drive. Ended up heading to the emergency room.

Supplement Notes: Got my new Cycle Support in so that started back up. U upped my Poseidon a little to see if the feelings I think were coming from it are indeed coming from it. I'll let you all know in a couple days what the results are.

Dietary Notes: Still eating a lot of everything.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 4th Workout
Cardio through taking my friends through some trails and parks. My back was so damn pumped that I thought they would end up having to carry me out. I wasn't winded but my back and even at the end, my ankles on the outside were pumped and hurting like hell.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nimbus told me to do 2-3 scoops in my pre/during/post workout cocktail and 2 more through the day! how much are you doing, jay? Also, are we suppossed to have enough for a month?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 scoops and I start drinking about 20 minutes prior to working out through 20 or so following and one scoop in the morning and one before I go to bed. Following that route is enough for a month I think.

Colden

Colden

Awards
The 200g samples were sent out last. Most everyone got them. Jayhawk may have gotten a 450g. I can't remember, his was sent out earlier. The 200g samples are for 10 days. I use 1 scoop in the morning 2 scoops for a Pre/Intra workout and 1 at night. 4 Scoops per day is a low to mid amount.

The actual product size is 450g or 90 servings. That is enough for 3 per day for 30 days. That is the amount for a "normal person" with "normal activity level"

I work a full time job and hit the gym about 2 hours 4-5 times a week. I usually use 6 serving on workout days and 3 servings on non workout days. If I'm cutting or doing a lot of cardio I go up to 8 a day. If I'm feel fatigued or starting to get sick I will do between 6-9 per day. Once you start using it you can tell when you need more or less... I will also tell you that I didn't notice how much I benefited from the Poseidon until I took a trip for a few days and forgot to bring it. It actually took not having it for a day or two to realize how much it did for me.

Now, Workin does his a little different ,but he is much more intense than I am, consistently. He may have a different dosage schedule than I do. Mine works for me... very well. You have to gear your doseage to your personal "settings". Your natural recovery level and intensity level are a big part of it.

The 10 day samples should be enough for you, and us, to see if we may have something valuable to offer everyone. We think so, but we are a bit bias... That is why we needed your help. Thanks again guys for helping us with this.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're taking the wind out of my sails by mentioning the fatigue stuff man!!! :)

Colden

Colden

Awards
You're taking the wind out of my sails by mentioning the fatigue stuff man!!! :)
Poseidon doesn't cause fatigue... quite the contrary, it seems to be the only thing that can help me combat it at times. It can actually "put the wind in your sails (or cells to be specific)"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly why I said you're taking the wind out of my sails because of the mentioning of the anti fatigue properties.

If I'm feel fatigued or starting to get sick I will do between 6-9 per day.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Exactly why I said you're taking the wind out of my sails because of the mentioning of the anti fatigue properties.
Hey Jayhawkk,

I'm not sure I follow. Are you saying you don't like the anti fatigue properties of Poseidon? If so, I hope we didn't lead you to believe Poseidon had any kind of thermo's in it...it does NOT. It actually has people sleeping much better at night and having more energy throughout the day...the best of both worlds if you ask me ;-)

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify and be sure you understood. If there was any miscommunication or confusion, please let me know, as I would be happy to address it further.

Any updates?

Thanks again for a great log!:clap2:

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, I was saying I was going to say how Poseidon had extreme anti-fatigue properties but you came and beat me to the punch :) aka a good thing.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I was saying I was going to say how Poseidon had extreme anti-fatigue properties but you came and beat me to the punch :) aka a good thing.
OK, great...sorry about stealing your thunder, lol!

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jan 7th Workout

Biceps
Alt Dumbell Curls
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 65x9
30 second stretch

Forearms
Forearm dumbell curls

2 Warm-up sets
1 set 65x11
30 second stretch

Calves
Sled Raises
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 370x19
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Seated Hamstring curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 145x10
30 second stretch

Quads
Seated Extensions
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 215x114
30 second stretch

Trap Bar Shrugs
2 warm up sets
1 set 315x14

Workout Notes: Great workout, I had plenty of energy but my back was still giving me issues. I'm going to have to do a whole lot of core workouts/stretches. Been taking aleve a couple times a day to help.

Updated supplement notes

Poseidon
This product has so far proven to be one hell of a hydration product with anti-fatgue and anti-cramp properties. I've bumped up my doses by two more scoops a day and feel even better.

Havoc
Solid strength gains with good size increases as well. Very potent stuff with signs of low back pumps and some hair thinning. pound for pound a kick ass mass gainer. Blood work will be in a week or so, so final results will have to wait to make sure my liver isn't about to jump ship.

Cissus
At 5 grams a day I have had great recovery in my shoulder while continuing to train it and gain strength. Pains in my ankles and neck have left too. It hasn't stopped the pain in my lower back but we're talking about a lot of issues in that area. I don't expect a cure all for this until I get my diet in check and drop the excess fat and increase my mid section strength.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Jan 7th Workout

Biceps
Alt Dumbell Curls
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 65x9
30 second stretch

Forearms
Forearm dumbell curls

2 Warm-up sets
1 set 65x11
30 second stretch

Calves
Sled Raises
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 370x19
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Seated Hamstring curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 145x10
30 second stretch

Quads
Seated Extensions
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 215x114
30 second stretch

Trap Bar Shrugs
2 warm up sets
1 set 315x14

Workout Notes: Great workout, I had plenty of energy but my back was still giving me issues. I'm going to have to do a whole lot of core workouts/stretches. Been taking aleve a couple times a day to help.

Updated supplement notes

Poseidon
This product has so far proven to be one hell of a hydration product with anti-fatgue and anti-cramp properties. I've bumped up my doses by two more scoops a day and feel even better.

Havoc
Solid strength gains with good size increases as well. Very potent stuff with signs of low back pumps and some hair thinning. pound for pound a kick ass mass gainer. Blood work will be in a week or so, so final results will have to wait to make sure my liver isn't about to jump ship.

Cissus
At 5 grams a day I have had great recovery in my shoulder while continuing to train it and gain strength. Pains in my ankles and neck have left too. It hasn't stopped the pain in my lower back but we're talking about a lot of issues in that area. I don't expect a cure all for this until I get my diet in check and drop the excess fat and increase my mid section strength.
I've also found that the more I take, the better the results...I've been taking around 6-7 servings per day lately and feel amazing! I add it to my bottle of water I carry around with me through out the day and sip on it non-stop.

Glad to hear your having such great results. Have you noticed an improvement in mental acuity? You should notice improved coordination and reaction time as well if you play any type of sports on a regular basis. One of the guys I have testing Poseidon swears his Basketball game has improved GREATLY due to Poseidon's neurological benefits!

Again, Thanks for the detailed log!

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, here's the kicker. When i'm at work and have to stare at the computer for more than 5 or so minutes I literally will be unable to keep my eyes open unless I get up and move around. If I am sipping on poseidon while doing whatever it is while on the computer allows me to avoid the Z monster from kicking me in the back of the head.