Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as much as it sounds like BS it's the damnedest(how the **** do you spell that?) thing.

You spelled (or spelt) that correctly...

damn it! spelled or spelt? new age or medievel english? I'm drinking a Miller Light and I feel sassy... that's all that matters.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Whatsa, the ab and thigh pose? yeah, that's a good pose. :)

Jay I know how you feel, a chest press before shoulder press always takes away from my shoulder press. But all that matters is that you work 'em (indirectly or directly). And by gar, you know you worked them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 15 Workout

Biceps
Alt Dumbell Curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 55x12
30 second stretch

Forearms
Forearm dumbell curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 45x20
30 second stretch

Calves
Sled Raises
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 270x20
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Seated Hamstring curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 115x10
30 second stretch

Quads
Seated Extensions
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 160x22
30 second stretch

Workout notes: Strong, strong workout and could of went a lot heavier on all the exercises but I held back to not risk pulling anything. I still remember my sholder problems from back in my M1T days.

Dietary notes: Low on calories but they were decent in foods that I ate. Tuna, natty PB, whole wheat bread, eggs, milk etc.

Daily notes: Feeling real tired outside of the gym but that may be from the low calories lately. I've also stopped drinking nearly as much coffee and soda. No aggression at all outside of the gym and that is a great thing as i'm normally pretty aggressive but in the gym i'm definately focused and ready to lift.

Blood pressure reading from today: 117/63

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Mullet,
Don't you go insultin' us old-timers. I'm 26 (27 in like 3 weeks) and I've got grey hair and joint problems everywhere (shoulder is now flairing up again). Not to mention that Ubi is unhappy that I'm now growing chest hair (like 10 of them).

So - yeah, gettin' old sucks.
I wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to grow up when I was younger.

BTW - WTF is Poseidon, Jay? Is that the name of your ding-a-ling?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Not to mention that Ubi is unhappy that I'm now growing chest hair (like 10 of them).

So - yeah, gettin' old sucks.
I wish I hadn't been in such a hurry to grow up when I was younger.
Ubi will get over it! :p

Just wait a few more years, that's when the nose hairs start sprouting out of no where! Oh yes my friend... it's gonna happen!

I'm thinking of asking for a nose/ear hair trimmer for X-mas this year in fact. The old man deluxo version with the picture of the gray hair guy on it with the hot chick smiling in the background. Booya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Jay, smart not pushing yourself just yet.

Jmh80, sh1t, I shave mine now. :)

LMAO@ Dr.D... crazy old fugger

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of asking for a nose/ear hair trimmer for X-mas this year in fact. The old man deluxo version with the picture of the gray hair guy on it with the hot chick smiling in the background. Booya!
I have that one.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 16 Workout

Chest
Flat bench
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 345x1.5*

Shoulders
Upright Row
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 155x14
30 second stretch

Triceps
E-z bar crushers
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 125x18
30 second stretch

* I stopped after the first rep because I felt like crap and didn't feel safe since I was in the gym by myself. Finishing up the workout tomorrow because I stopped short of my 2 back exercises.

Workout Notes: The lifts I did do were good except my bench which just didn't feel right. My forearms were hurting real bad.

Dietary notes: I ate well today with plenty of carbs and protein.

Daily Notes: My oldest boy had a sleep over last night in which everyone stayed up till 3am so I tried to go to sleep at roughly 930pm feeling like total ****. So tired I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to make it upstairs. I ened up going to work late to try and get some sleep. I woke up with a bad cough which I kept most of the day. I will finish my workout tomorrow hopefully.

Supplement notes: Everything seems to be going well as far as no upset stomach or irregular bowel movements etc. No prostate issues or discolored urine. I keep a solid pump throughout the day and do have some wrist/forearm aches.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I woke up with a bad cough which I kept most of the day...
Avoid cough syrup (DXM) when on orals. I jacked my trans enzymes over 350 one time like that. Try to use something else if you can like a menthol lozenge or an expectorant/anti-hist. Don't ya just love those crazy sleep overs! :yawn:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** Dr.D thanks man. I was about to double up on Tylenol PM cough syrup...Good thing I just checked this prior to getting up.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Strong, especially on the skulls.. good work Jay ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Those upright rows are just sick. Nice work Jdog.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
**** Dr.D thanks man. I was about to double up on Tylenol PM cough syrup...Good thing I just checked this prior to getting up.
Tylenol when on an oral? :jaw: No, no, no.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, in all honesty the only thing going trhough my head at the time was to get rid of me feeling like ****. Sometimes common sense isn't so common when you have pain :)

MaximumSecurity

Awards
I woke my wife up @ 2am last night for tylinol (pill form) because my leg aches would not go away. I just had to cave on this one even though i'm doing havoc as well.

Curious though. This leg pain is a familiar feeling I get when i go on vacations (away from gym, workouts). Its not DOMS as this usually occurs from being more sedintary. Is there a better way to get rid of the pain than tylenol? Would aspirin be better?

Why does this happen? Is there a doctor in the house:blink:

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
JH,

Do you have any blood pressure data?

'hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks,

-TT

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get my blood pressure taken about 4 times a week. It usually hovers in the 120/70 but this week on several occassions was sitting in the upper teens /60's.

As for meds for the pain? I really don't feel good giving you advice since I recently had a friend with unknown leg pain that turned into DVT. If it isn't nomral pain associated with muscle cramp, or dehydration and doesn't subside etc I would see a doctor just to make sure everything is ok.

MaximumSecurity

Awards
Thanks Jay!

I read up on DVT and it does not appear I'm an 'at risk' associate for DVT.

I do know active people who go sedintary, even for a few days can experience pain that the usually sedintary do not.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get them too like you describe. Usually get up and take a hot shower and 2 asperin and go to sleep.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Curious though. This leg pain is a familiar feeling I get when i go on vacations (away from gym, workouts). Its not DOMS as this usually occurs from being more sedintary. Is there a better way to get rid of the pain than tylenol? Would aspirin be better?
If you're on an oral or anything else that can stress the liver, yes, aspirin or ibuprofen would be better than Tylenol.

MaximumSecurity

Awards
Thanks Teamsavage. I just got my aspirin today!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Now that we're on this subject, taking Ibuprofen can hinder HCG's effects... I think JmH80 posted a study on it... I could be mistaken.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 18 Workout(make up from last workout)
Chest
Flat Bench
1 Warm-up set
1 set 225x20
1 set 315x9
30 second stretch

Back
Close grip Pulldowns
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 220x11
30 second stretch

Deadlift
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 380x10
30 second stretch

Workout notes: I had to come back in and finish the workout and I was feeling a lot better after having an extended nap. I double dosed my Poseidon and had a couple tall glasses of good old fashioned OJ. The strength just keeps coming.

Dietary notes: higher on carbs today but the protein fell behind. I slept most of the day so that was part of the problem.

Supplement notes: Everything is going well. Nothing i'm taking has caused any problems i'm aware of. I am having a bit of dry skin but that could also be the weather. I did pick up some lotion. Eucerin intensive body repair cream. The stuff goes on like elmers glue but it works great.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your back is getting much better my friend..

Nice working set on the bench. you'll get used to the stretches in no time... you just need to be a masochist somewhat. :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Now that we're on this subject, taking Ibuprofen can hinder HCG's effects... I think JmH80 posted a study on it... I could be mistaken.
Do you remember the mechanism or have a link to that study?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 21 Workout

Biceps
Seated EZ bar(outside grip) Preacher curl
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 135x11
30 second stretch

Forearms
Standing Dumbell inside curl
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 65x18

Calves
Seated Calf Raises
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 225x13
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Good mornings
4 warm-up sets
After the four warm-up sets my back hurt so damn bad that I switched my Hamstring and Quad workout to seated curls and extensions.
Seated Curls
1 set 135x11
30 sexond stretch x2

Quads
Seated Extensions
5 Warm-up sets
1 set 180x18
30 second stretchx2

Workout Notes: Back froze the hell up but it has been hurting the past couple of days. I haven't been to work and have been sleeping a lot trying to get over this cold or whatever it is. Having a weak core like I do any disruptions really screw my back up.

Dietary notes: Made another trip to the grocery store so i've been eating sufficient calories. Today was pretty Carb dense though.

Supplement notes: I've been taking everything as listed with no issues. I'm not sure if the back cramping has anything to do with Havoc.

MaximumSecurity

Awards
Jayharwkk,

Are you doing HIT training? Sure looks familiar.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read your log. I wish mine was half as good as yours lol. Mine is a mess but oh well next time ill know since this was my first log.

Your a brute man. Nice numbers on the lifts!

Sorry if i missed it but how long will this log be for?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
How's the Havoc going bro? Still feeling grungy and having back pumps?

Lifts look solid and i like the workout plan ( just started reading this log, subscribed btw)

how are you feeling as far as havoc being real "dry", supposely leaning you out, and a potent anti-e. any comments thus far on that. how's the strength/mass gains coming along too? keep us filled in bro and merry christmas fellas!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strength is out of this world. Size is relative cause of nutrition. Mine is far from solid. I go from eating everything in the house to not eating anything. When i'm eating the size comes on pretty easy.

I'm still having back pumps. As a matter of fact I am having them right now just sitting here. I do feel that my previous injuries and my lack of core strength has caused what would probably be a mild inconvenience, into something that's damn near crippling. I feel the Anti-E properties are pretty decent considering the strength increases i've seen.

I will be placing another order real soon and upping the dose just to see when the benefits reach a soft cap and the sides start to take over.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 25 Workout

Chest
Incline Bench
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 315x8
30 second stretch

Shoulders
Seated BTN military press
3 warm-up sets
1 set 200x11
30 second stretch

Triceps
1 arm cable pushdowns
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 110x11
30 second stretch

Back
Rack pulls
Put off till tomorrow

Wide grip cable pulldowns
Put off till tomorrow

Workout Notes: Chest and triceps felt real strong but my shoulder hurt on the military presses. Shoulders will be changed and will no longer have military presses on incline press days. Back has been really hurting me and I decided not to risk any injury and finish up the workout tomorrow.

Supplement notes: Still taking everything as planned but I have been real low on the water intake for the past 3-4 days. I think the lower water is partially to blame for the back issues. Super hydrating over the next several days in hopes of restoring the back to non paralyzing pain :)

Dietary Notes: It's Christmas time. I've definately been seeing plenty of calories. My waistline has increased but so has everything else. Been getting several comments on how I am looking bigger.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VERY strong on the inclines.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad he is still ghey though, or I would pat him on the back

He'll have to settle for a gentle rump roasting.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stretches vary depending on the exercise based off the extreme stretches for DC. My lower back is hurting to the point i'm switching up my workout a bit. Tonight almost left me in tears.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stretches vary depending on the exercise based off the extreme stretches for DC. My lower back is hurting to the point i'm switching up my workout a bit. Tonight almost left me in tears.
Thats what i was talking about those dc stretches. Anywhere I could find out more about those? Sorry to say but still good thing to hear, cuz I thought i was the only one with the back problem.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updating several things at once here so please be patient :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 27 Catch up

Back
Rack Pulls(with straps)
4 Warm -up sets
1 set 405x10
45 second stretch

Wide Grip Lat pulls4 Warm-up sets
1 set 220x12

Workout Notes: I finished up with several exercises I didn't record.

Supplement notes: Sleepy as all hell the past few days and i've upped my water intake. Still taking everything as listed.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 29 Workout

Biceps
Alt Dumbell Curls
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 60x11
30 second stretch

Forearms
Forearm dumbell curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 50x13
30 second stretch

Calves
Sled Raises
3 Warm-up sets
1 set 340x23
30 second stretch

Hamstrings
Seated Hamstring curls
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 130x9
30 second stretch

Quads
Seated Extensions
2 Warm-up sets
1 set 200x17
30 second stretch

Workout Notes: back still hurting so I did a lot of stretching throughout the workout.

Supplement notes: I took my pills about 4 hours prior to the workout and took two alieve 1 hour prior to working out. Still in a lot of pain but not crippling.

**Stat Update**
Weight: 249.5
Upper Arms: 18.5
Forearm: 14.5
Neck: 18(went as high as 18.5 but that means either this or my previous measurement was off. I couldn't get less than 18 so that's what I stayed with)
Upper thigh: 27.25
Calves: 17.almost 25 :)
Stomach: just under 43

I have ate way too damn much...No excuse other than I ate too much.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is, it is :) I wish my back wasn't fried to the point of not being able to squat any real numbers but i;m doing my best to give my legs a nice workout on the seated machines.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Seated gives me SO much better a contraction than lying leg curls. I like that machine a lot.