• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't boost his ego any more then it already is. Hey Candy did I ever tell you about my 11 year old cousin? ;)
Ahhh the 11 year old cousin, the magic key to ANY women's pants. Why oh why dont they teach us this **** in school?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much benadryl do I need to take in order to sleep?
uh we have no idea how much you weigh, what doses you're on, how much trouble you are falling asleep.

This is research that should have been done PRIOR to the cycle.

Candy

Banned
Awards
uh we have no idea how much you weigh, what doses you're on, how much trouble you are falling asleep.

This is research that should have been done PRIOR to the cycle.
I didnt think I would need it. So far I believe i am 188.5lbs 5'8 and I am using between 400-600mg. 200mg morning 200mg or 400mg before bed.

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
Been researching DNP for about 1 month now. I have a couple questions. I understand taking Vitamins A & E are heavily recommended for their Anti Oxidant properties. Are they crucial and are any other Vitamins/Supps recommended.

Dont ask bro, Jminis

Last edited by a moderator:

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Yes anti oxidants are Crucial, I recommend that you do more research on dnp as it seems you are not ready to use such a dangerous compound. Mesomorphosis.com has a really good sticky on the subject.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
There's actually a change in body fluid retention, extracellular --) intracellular, once you go off of DNP. That crazy-volumization of your skeletal muscle cells is probably able to prompt some hypertrophy in itself. Just strength train and carb up (and throw in some osmolytes/phosphate-donors), and voila, "anabolic rebound".

"The Hell-Fire" truly is a fascinating (and frightening) substance.
What are osmolytes and or phosphate donors?

dnpghboyz

Awards
It amazes me as to the stupidity of the american public, Oh my god, 2 confirmed deaths on DNP, How many kids have died on X or ghb or meth the list goes on and on. I've lost 22 lbs in 3 wks on dnp, do your research, no it does not affect your liver, auctually if done correctly dnp has positive effects on the body. I'ts like the Phen/Fen diet, Those fat women said to themselves, hey if I take 2mgs and i'm losing 3 lbs then i'll go ahead and take 20mgs and lose 10 times more weight..It doesn't work like that in nearly all medicines/supps etc..You should be taken "glycerol" daily 3 times a day and Pyruvate the same and you won't feel all the damn lethargy, and all the sides you've all mentioned..Take your vit c,e and a and be sure to drink 2 gallons of water or more a day. I have numerous and I mean numerous printed studies on the effects of DNP. It's hands down the only substance that auctually get's rid of fat with almost no sides if taken correctly..ECA, its okay to do on the days your not cycling dnp..I start with 250mg's for about 4 days to see how it's working, starts kicking in at 3 days or so, I then bump up to 500mgs then to 750mg and then taper down. I was losing sometimes a pound to 1.5lbs every 2 days. Just take it easy, no cardio, if you must then take it easy, real easy and drink lots of water..for most of you, it will be 200mg,400mg then pyramid to 600mg then taper down..Taking 2 to 3k mgs is insane, The late Duchaine can vouch for that, tho it had nothing to do with his death, a family inherited kidney disease got him..So do it right, get it from someone who knows how to make it and correctly doses it, like moi'..Any questions you have on this, don't hesitate to ask me, I know dnp inside and out spent 6 years or more studying it and experimenting with it, hell my girlfriend lost that hard to lose 20 lbs, i put her on 200 mgs a day for 2 wks, supps, water and she was still able to wash my car, clean my house, mow my lawn..<jk>..Anyway I'm one of the first vets on the first 2 or 3 bb boards they had way back in the mid 90', just came back with a name change. Any old schoolers would know who I am in a second if I gave my old name..but I don't want a thousand emails..but for info on dnp or the proper way to take it or if your having problems with it, im the one to write.Not a source persay just an expert. Godspeed

:yawn:

dnpghboyz

Awards
Hit me directly

Not sure why you guy's can't pm me but you can hit me directly at [email protected] and please use a secure mail to write me, ie: hushmail,cyber-rights etc..Makes it a bit safer for all concerned, any q's, on anything just hit me with your best shot.

Peace Guyz
:twisted: [email protected]:twisted:

killuminati04

Awards
It amazes me as to the stupidity of the american public, Oh my god, 2 confirmed deaths on DNP, How many kids have died on X or ghb or meth the list goes on and on. I've lost 22 lbs in 3 wks on dnp, do your research, no it does not affect your liver, auctually if done correctly dnp has positive effects on the body. I'ts like the Phen/Fen diet, Those fat women said to themselves, hey if I take 2mgs and i'm losing 3 lbs then i'll go ahead and take 20mgs and lose 10 times more weight..It doesn't work like that in nearly all medicines/supps etc..You should be taken "glycerol" daily 3 times a day and Pyruvate the same and you won't feel all the damn lethargy, and all the sides you've all mentioned..Take your vit c,e and a and be sure to drink 2 gallons of water or more a day. I have numerous and I mean numerous printed studies on the effects of DNP. It's hands down the only substance that auctually get's rid of fat with almost no sides if taken correctly..ECA, its okay to do on the days your not cycling dnp..I start with 250mg's for about 4 days to see how it's working, starts kicking in at 3 days or so, I then bump up to 500mgs then to 750mg and then taper down. I was losing sometimes a pound to 1.5lbs every 2 days. Just take it easy, no cardio, if you must then take it easy, real easy and drink lots of water..for most of you, it will be 200mg,400mg then pyramid to 600mg then taper down..Taking 2 to 3k mgs is insane, The late Duchaine can vouch for that, tho it had nothing to do with his death, a family inherited kidney disease got him..So do it right, get it from someone who knows how to make it and correctly doses it, like moi'..Any questions you have on this, don't hesitate to ask me, I know dnp inside and out spent 6 years or more studying it and experimenting with it, hell my girlfriend lost that hard to lose 20 lbs, i put her on 200 mgs a day for 2 wks, supps, water and she was still able to wash my car, clean my house, mow my lawn..<jk>..Anyway I'm one of the first vets on the first 2 or 3 bb boards they had way back in the mid 90', just came back with a name change. Any old schoolers would know who I am in a second if I gave my old name..but I don't want a thousand emails..but for info on dnp or the proper way to take it or if your having problems with it, im the one to write.Not a source persay just an expert. Godspeed

:yawn:
:goodpost: sent a mail with a few Qs

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
gentlemen, I really hope that you are not conducting any type of business through this board...

Status
Not open for further replies.